ADVERTISEMENT

Impeachment low down?

hey @orangelvis

after reading the 400 page report, listening to barrs take, listening to grahams take.

then watch this-

its freaking hilarious. i dont think anyone of them have actually read the report.

my favorite line- republicans "cherrypick" "points" made as evidence to create their narrative.

but this is why people who have spent 2 hours reading the report, then about an hour listening to those with actual power, then having to watch this complete lie on cnn. jeff zucker should be fired for this type of national enquirer type news agency

Thats just not necessarily true. Trump is not a right leaning candidate. He says things that people might like but wow, his policies are pretty liberal just fyi. I think the most right wing thing about him is the neo nationalism and locking up the boarders. The rest is pretty much spend spend spend government. Am I missing something? The same people who are afraid of immigrants will vote for him. Thats basically the R. plan.

You are correct but I'm not sure how that's relevant to my post.

The 2020 election will be between Trump and Warren (most likely), Sanders, or slight change of Buttigeg (probably butchered that spelling). I doubt Biden makes it.

Trump will have an R beside his name.

Whichever of the three Dems will have a D beside their name. All three are far left.

So it will be Trump vs a far left candidate. And so everyone will have to pick Trump (whatever he is) or a far left candidate. For most of America it will be hold your nose and pull the lever (whichever lever that may be).

I'm hoping Haley runs in 2024 but I don't know who else is out there yet that might run. I'm not a huge Trump fan. I didn't vote for him in the primary.

Last edited:
first hand interview with the actual human being at the center of this is more important that listening to a reporter who has no first hand knowledge of the situation.
Incorrect. Though I doubt I can convince you why.

i guess you are right.

we have been listening to comey, clapper, brennan, and schiff outright lying to the american public.

they call it misleading i think.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT