ADVERTISEMENT

In language OKclem can understand since he has used in several threads...........................

are you as stupid as you appear to be....really? Just her "usual" dumbassery.. Speaking at a protest, telling people to break curfew, inciting rioting, Chauvin MUST be found guilty (maybe he should). Just what you want elected officiais to do; like your former president. Only he can't and she can. Ironic you think? Or is that term lost on you as it is with most Leftests. I love that Leftests use "trigger". You invented the term. It makes you seek out your "safe space". LMAO.

Thanks for not disappointing me. It only took you like 20 minutes. Go back to reading Chairman Mao.

What did she do to trigger you today?

Honestly - until it hits upstate SC I don't much GAF what people do anymore. Protest, riot, burn shvt down - I'm beyond giving a fvck. I should, but I don't. But this was not a good move and doesn't help anything.

Not to mention it perverts the justice system. AND it gives Chauvin's attornies an immediate grounds for an appeal of any guilty verdict.

And the judge and DA both have concerns about the verdict being overturned due to Waters' interference:

(CNN is video, Foxnews has a story about it)

She may have done fvcked up. I hope it does wind up overturned or becoming a mistrial. I don't want a murderer going free but it might teach these idiots a thing or two about interfering with the judicial process.

I doubt it will, but hope springs eternal.

Last edited:
I'm a liberal and I'm disturbed by what she said. It was wrong and unnecessary. I loved that she told Gym Jordan to shut his mouth but I completely disapprove of this stunt. Feel better?

I'm a liberal and I'm disturbed by what she said. It was wrong and unnecessary. I loved that she told Gym Jordan to shut his mouth but I completely disapprove of this stunt. Feel better?

Not really
Its who she is. She's garbage. Shes done it before and she will do it again until some Libs have the balls to have her removed. But thats an oxymoron

How do you feel about any of the leadership in your party being unwilling to call her out?

This figures without a doubt. Any apology from Aunty Maxie? I doubt it.

I’m sure Twitter and Facebook will kick Waters off their sites the way they did Trump. I mean surely there’s not a double standard with them when it comes to politicians encouraging violence. (When the crowd she’s encouraging already has done 2 billion dollars worth of damage just this past year ) They haven’t kicked her off yet but surely it’s coming.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
It was stupid when Trump did it, it’s stupid when she does it. I don’t use this term lightly, but I freaking hate politicians and their hypocrisy.
Maxine Waters farked up badly by saying this. It does NOT help and if the jury finds for the officer, she is going to own some of what follows. If he's found innocent and there are riots b/c of what she said, I'd really have no problems putting her behind bars.

What really bothers me is that she can say something like this and get slammed by the Trumpians here (and rightfully so), BUT when Trump did even worse, those some folks were practically making pee pee in their panties to explain to all of us how Trump had nothing to do with ANY of that.

Is there an option to lock them both up and keep them away from normal folks? Asking for a friend.

Maxine Waters farked up badly by saying this. It does NOT help and if the jury finds for the officer, she is going to own some of what follows. If he's found innocent and there are riots b/c of what she said, I'd really have no problems putting her behind bars.

What really bothers me is that she can say something like this and get slammed by the Trumpians here (and rightfully so), BUT when Trump did even worse, those some folks were practically making pee pee in their panties to explain to all of us how Trump had nothing to do with ANY of that.

Is there an option to lock them both up and keep them away from normal folks? Asking for a friend.

True but that knife cuts both ways. I see Democrats (including Pelosi) excusing Waters' verbal diarrhea with the same mouth they used to condemn Trump. And this is the second time she has done this.

BTW - he won't be "found innocent" - he will possibly be found Not Guilty due to either being overcharged by that mental titan Keith Ellison or because they determine that his actions did not kill Floyd. I kinda doubt he won't be convicted but the Jury took a long time to reach a verdict (over a day) for such an open-and-shut case.

And before one of the mental midgets here claims otherwise - I am not hoping he gets off. I'm just not sure I care. Justice needs to be served and outside influence (including by the 'mental twin titans' of Waters and Biden) needs to not be a factor. I think his actions were, on the surface, dispicable and crossed the line ('get them under control, get them cuffed, then get them up' is the mantra I've heard).

Was he trying to kill Floyd? Only he knows that. It looked that way, but looks can be deceiving.

If they want to burn Minnesota down afterwards - well, I've argued we should sell it to Canada anyway.

As to the last bit - we can work something out. Republicans will get rid of Trump if the Dems will get rid of Waters, AOC, and Beta O'Rorke.....

Last edited:
Reactions: hopefultiger13
I got ZERO problems kicking Waters, AOC, and O'Roke to the curb for Trump. The country would be a better place. Tell you what, give me Ted Cruz, and Mitch McConald, and I'll be HAPPY to throw out Pelosi and Shummar. That would be a win-win too.
For Cruz and McConnell, I’m gonna need more than those two.

Tell you what - throw in the rest of that idiotic ‘squad’ and I’ll add in MT Greene and a numbskull to be named later.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
Trump republicans on April 18th 2021: Maxine Waters is advocating violence. Her words are unconscionable.

Trump republicans all other days: Words can't have any impact.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT