ADVERTISEMENT

Interview with Dominion CEO

dpic73

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jul 27, 2005
Atlanta
For election deniers that still believe the nonsense about Dominion Voting Systems, I challenge you watch this 60 Minutes interview with the CEO of the company. The man and his family along with his company have been put through hell and I hope the purveyors of these lies are put out of business for their slander. Defamation can be a difficult charge to prove, so it was interesting to hear a lawyer towards the end, who has tried hundreds of defamation cases, say this might be the easiest one to prove that he's been aware of in the last 40 years.

Any referenced video in this article not seen here is because yahoo will not permit rumble videos. You can watch the videos at the TGP link.

Dominion Voting Systems CEO Caught in Major Lie on ’60 Minutes’ on His Voting Machine Capabilities (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft
Published October 23, 2022 at 6:03pm
john-poulos-.jpg

Dominion Voting Systems CEO John Poulos went on ’60 minutes to discuss the controversial voting systems company.
Poulos told a disinterested and gullible Anderson Cooper that Dominion machines cannot switch votes.

TRENDING: BIDEN ECONOMY: US Has Only 25 Days of Diesel Supply - Shortage Could Cripple Economy

Apparently, Anderson Cooper did not do his homework or he would have known Poulos is lying in a quick online search.
There is video of 19,958 votes switched on election night from President Trump to Joe Biden in Pennsylvania.

And we previously reported on two different videos of Dominion’s anti-Trump former executive Eric Coomer showing election officials how to switch votes.
eric-coomer--600x392.jpg

Dr. Eric Coomer who is responsible for the strategy and Security at Dominion Voting Systems.
In 2016 Coomer told the Illinois States Board of Elections that it was possible to bypass election systems software.
coomer-elections.jpg

Here is more from the 2016 article at the Post and Email:
Dr. Coomer’s statement brings to light a very serious issue all voters should understand. Voting systems must be re-certified each time they make changes to the hardware or software. Recertification is an expensive and time consuming process. What Dr. Coomer told the Board is that Dominion Voting does not go back for recertification of software when threats to their code are discovered. Rather, they rely on post-election audits and providing advice to election jurisdictions about security. I have reviewed all of the recertification documents produced by Dominion, and I do not recall any software adjustments for security purposes.
This is the reality of the security of your vote. Software systems that count and record the vote across Illinois and throughout the USA are not updated to address security problems, and even if they were, the software can be completely bypassed by going to the data tables that drive the systems.
Here is the video…

And then there’s this…
And in 2017 Eric Coomer explained how to alter votes in the Dominion Voting Systems in a Chicago demonstration.

A video turned up from 2017 where Dr. Eric Coomer from Dominion Voting explained to Chicago elections officials how to alter votes in the Dominion voting machines.

This then is the SECOND VIDEO of top Dominion executive explaining to elections officials how to alter votes with the Dominion machines!

This was a separate demonstration in the Chicago area (notice he is wearing a dark jacket and is without the wrist protector.)
🤡2017 DR. ERIC COOMER EXPLAINS HOW TO ALTER VOTES IN THE DOMINION VOTING SYSTEM
🙄THIS SEEMS ABSOLUTELY RIPE FOR FRAUD
👿“Don’t worry about the election, Trump’s not gonna win. I made f**king sure of that!” – Dr. Eric Coomer VP of US Engineering for US Dominion Voting Company pic.twitter.com/dEuPIzGOlC
— 🇺🇸PoliticalArtsFarm🇺🇸 (@hppyjesusfreak) November 23, 2020

Here is the video on Rumble:

Dominion cannot be trusted.
There is no evidence that the company has changed this feature in their voting systems.
But Anderson Cooper was not looking for the truth. That much is clear.

For election deniers that still believe the nonsense about Dominion Voting Systems, I challenge you watch this 60 Minutes interview with the CEO of the company. The man and his family along with his company have been put through hell and I hope the purveyors of these lies are put out of business for their slander. Defamation can be a difficult charge to prove, so it was interesting to hear a lawyer towards the end, who has tried hundreds of defamation cases, say this might be the easiest one to prove that he's been aware of in the last 40 years.

The challenge though, is the overwhelming amount of public records showing that others have been questioning the security and integrity of the software and elections going back to pre-2016. Also, Dominion and a few of it's subsidiaries have had lawsuits filed from other countries related to fraud and security.

Here's an article from Politico from 2016 where a team bought a system off of Ebay and hacked into it.

Here is another from 2019 that suggests Republicans are making it easy to cheat in 2020.......

Here's another article from 2019 that talks about security issues with voting systems and how lobbying squashes any questions around security

And another from 2018 that talks about vulnerability and even says that the machines switched votes from Beto to Ted Cruz (strange, that was a big 2020 accusation as well)

Here is an article from 2019, straight from Klobuchar's own .gov website where several dems suggest security issues......

and here is Stacey Abrams accusing her opponent of colluding with the manufacturers of the voting systems GA used in her election.......

And here is my personal favorite, Sanders and supporters accusing Hillary and other democrats of rigging the primaries......."dem on dem crime".

So in summary, whilst I know how badly 51% of America wants the concerns with election integrity to be Trump's fault, the harsh reality is both sides have been creating questions long before Trump was ever a politician. Dems even accuse each other of cheating........

Dominion would probably do themselves a favor if they just allowed source code review, which they vehemently fight in every single lawsuit filed since company inception.

The challenge though, is the overwhelming amount of public records showing that others have been questioning the security and integrity of the software and elections going back to pre-2016. Also, Dominion and a few of it's subsidiaries have had lawsuits filed from other countries related to fraud and security.

Here's an article from Politico from 2016 where a team bought a system off of Ebay and hacked into it.

Here is another from 2019 that suggests Republicans are making it easy to cheat in 2020.......

Here's another article from 2019 that talks about security issues with voting systems and how lobbying squashes any questions around security

And another from 2018 that talks about vulnerability and even says that the machines switched votes from Beto to Ted Cruz (strange, that was a big 2020 accusation as well)

Here is an article from 2019, straight from Klobuchar's own .gov website where several dems suggest security issues......

and here is Stacey Abrams accusing her opponent of colluding with the manufacturers of the voting systems GA used in her election.......

And here is my personal favorite, Sanders and supporters accusing Hillary and other democrats of rigging the primaries......."dem on dem crime".

So in summary, whilst I know how badly 51% of America wants the concerns with election integrity to be Trump's fault, the harsh reality is both sides have been creating questions long before Trump was ever a politician. Dems even accuse each other of cheating........

Dominion would probably do themselves a favor if they just allowed source code review, which they vehemently fight in every single lawsuit filed since company inception.

jakefest is right. The constant death threats that the dominion CEO and his employees have received from MAGAs since the election are the fault of democrats.

This segment was about Dominion Voting Systems and the 2020 election

Do any of these stories speak to the false allegations that Dominion software was created by Hugo Chavez to compromise Venezuelan elections?

Do any of these stories show another President's lawyers engaging in an all-out campaign of lies and misinformation about Dominion for months in left-wing media in an attempt to overturn election results that were certified in all 50 states?

Do any of these stories show a sitting Democratic President in a news conference slandering Dominion Voting systems?

Source code review or any other red herring you throw out don't matter in this case because these machines printed paper ballots that were confirmed by the voter and were repeatedly handcounted by the states that were accused of fraud.

If you think your whataboutism makes a difference in these specific allegations against Dominion, I have a room at Four Seasons Landscaping I'd like to rent you.

Reactions: ctcseb

Do any of these stories speak to the false allegations that Dominion software was created by Hugo Chavez to compromise Venezuelan elections?

Do any of these stories show another President's lawyers engaging in an all-out campaign of lies and misinformation about Dominion for months in left-wing media in an attempt to overturn election results that were certified in all 50 states?

Do any of these stories show a sitting Democratic President in a news conference slandering Dominion Voting systems?

Source code review or any other red herring you throw out don't matter in this case because these machines printed paper ballots that were confirmed by the voter and were repeatedly handcounted by the states that were accused of fraud.

If you think your whataboutism makes a difference in these specific allegations against Dominion, I have a room at Four Seasons Landscaping I'd like to rent you.
Dems had a large hand in creating distrust, you can post all of the dumb blame game takes you want, doesn’t change facts.

Happy reading

Dems had a large hand in creating distrust, you can post all of the dumb blame game takes you want, doesn’t change facts.

Happy reading

Yep, and I gave you some food for thought as to why one might question the integrity in 2020.
Doesn't matter. The results for the 2020 election were certified in all 50 states, the paper ballots were repeatedly hand-counted and Sydney Powell and Rudy Giuliani made demonstrably false claims about Dominion - farfetched claims that they pulled right out of their asses and they made them repeatedly in the right-wing echo system that was happy to broadcast their lies.

• Haha
Reactions: Cocks are Number 1

All he did was point out that there were past concerns. Why is that somehow a bad thing? I believe Biden won. So I am not onboard saying otherwise. But I do want all the curiosity and analysis we can get to make sure we don't ever have problems. I know it is hard to keep up with all the different rules depending on party. Hence why I say scrutinize everything constantly. If you're so sure, how would that hurt you or anyone who thinks like you?

All he did was point out that there were past concerns. Why is that somehow a bad thing? I believe Biden won. So I am not onboard saying otherwise. But I do want all the curiosity and analysis we can get to make sure we don't ever have problems. I know it is hard to keep up with all the different rules depending on party. Hence why I say scrutinize everything constantly. If you're so sure, how would that hurt you or anyone who thinks like you?
THE CEO is receiving death threats against himself and his family due to the lies being perpetuated.

how would this hurt you or anyone? I guess if we can’t figure that one out what hope do we have to figure out election fraud?

Doesn't matter. The results for the 2020 election were certified in all 50 states, the paper ballots were repeatedly hand-counted and Sydney Powell and Rudy Giuliani made demonstrably false claims about Dominion - farfetched claims that they pulled right out of their asses and they made them repeatedly in the right-wing echo system that was happy to broadcast their lies.
It doesn't matter that the left and media has been creating doubt in our elections since Bush vs Gore?

Reactions: TigerGrowls
What does any of this have to do with these specific FALSE allegations made about Dominion Voting systems in service of one of the biggest lies ever told by a sitting president?

This is Jake's well-worn modus operandi that we've seen for years now. If Chelsea Clinton told a white lie in 1994, it's the exact same thing as 30,000 sinister lies told by Trump in his 4 years in office. The worst things that Trump has done are equivalent to the most insignificant things that someone else did 25 years ago.

If there are vulnerabilities in voting machines that make them susceptible to bad actors, I have no problem with making them even more secure. But that's not what we're talking about here.

This was an all-out assault on an innocent company that provided vote tabulation machines to states that requested them. If you watched the segment, you'd know that when he created these machines, he did it to make it easier for the blind and handicapped to vote. And now his good deed has resulted in his company's reputation being ruined and his family is no longer safe, because of a demented sociopath with a bruised ego.

Past concerns are not the issue here.

It doesn't matter that the left and media has been creating doubt in our elections since Bush vs Gore?

Roger Stone and the Brooks Brothers riot he manufactured are valid reasons for questioning the 2000 election. I’m not sure what other elections the left has been contesting.

Were you in a coma from 2016 to 2019?
Well that’s a productive comment.

No and I lived in an exceptionally liberal city and never once heard anyone say that Trump’s victory was fraudulent. I heard some express disgust that he lost the popular vote and was still elected, but never that the results were tainted.

No and I lived in an exceptionally liberal city and never once heard anyone say that Trump’s victory was fraudulent. I heard some express disgust that he lost the popular vote and was still elected, but never that the results were tainted.

Even if dems in liberal cities were claiming that trump stole the election - which they were not - would any maga listen to them? So magas care about anything that libs think?''

for @jakefest to claim that it is the fault of dems that these magidiots are threatening the lives of dominion employees and their families is a new low for him.

Reactions: dpic73

How many democrats called him an illegitimate president? Here is Jamie Raskin trying to challenge the electoral process and Russiagate was a pretty strong effort to overturn the election results (impeachment is technically that)

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Even if dems in liberal cities were claiming that trump stole the election - which they were not - would any maga listen to them? So magas care about anything that libs think?''

for @jakefest to claim that it is the fault of dems that these magidiots are threatening the lives of dominion employees and their families is a new low for him.
It was so predictable and trump was so transparent that he would lie and try to overturn the election that he knew he was going to lose. That he placed a major donor in charge of USPS in the months before the election who immediately started making cuts to service during a year in which democrats were significantly a higher percentage of mail in ballots. The guy is such a con artist that almost every month of his presidency he could’ve been investigated for his actions.

I really hope the republicans flush him from the party like the turd he is because there are too many democrats who do not deserve votes, but get them because they aren’t as crooked as trump’s militia.

Nah, I like law and order. Would love nothing more for LE to round up anyone that made a death threat along with the folks protesting outside of SCOTUS homes, along with BLM rioters, looters, people that steal things, people that shove innocents onto subway tracks etc.......round 'em all up and send them to prison.

How many democrats called him an illegitimate president? Here is Jamie Raskin trying to challenge the electoral process and Russiagate was a pretty strong effort to overturn the election results (impeachment is technically that)

Ok, that was shut down very quickly. Quite a difference from storming the capital and wanting to hang the VP. And two years later still crying after they lost every single challenge they lifted. Your argument is intellectually dishonest.

And Russiagate wasn’t An effort to overturn the election. It was an investigation into election interference launched by the intel community. Are they the left and MSM?

And Mueller’s investigation concluded tha Russian interference was widespread and systemic. Btw - which party over the last 6 years has been sympathetic to Russia?

If you guys are going to sit here and play team sports, why not purge this cancer from the Republican Party? He’s the crux of most of the issues on the right.

Reactions: ctcseb and dpic73
Nah, I like law and order. Would love nothing more for LE to round up anyone that made a death threat along with the folks protesting outside of SCOTUS homes, along with BLM rioters, looters, people that steal things, people that shove innocents onto subway tracks etc.......round 'em all up and send them to prison.
So you would've arrested all the Brooks Brothers rioters in 2000?

Reactions: TylerHumpFrow13

I find it interesting that Biden himself, forcefully shut down his objection and that was the end of it - strong effort my ass.

I am a Democrat and I know hundreds more. At the time of the election, I worked in a corporate environment with 6000 mostly liberal employees and I never heard one person say he was illegitimate. They were disgusted with the result but they didn't claim the votes were fraudulent.

Russiagate, as you call it, was a legitimate investigation but it also didn't lead to his impeachment, so another ridiculous reach by you.

Yep, sure would have
Cool. Based on additional information in this thread, are you willing to take back your claims that the left tried to overturn election results? You claimed impeachment was overturning an election, but nowhere in the impeachment process would Hillary Clinton become president. I'm happy to listen to other situations, but finding one extreme situation that was quickly shot down by Joe Biden does not equate to an entire party denying that Trump won. Contrast that with the current midterms, where over 50% of Republican candidates are election deniers.

Reactions: dpic73
Cool. Based on additional information in this thread, are you willing to take back your claims that the left tried to overturn election results? You claimed impeachment was overturning an election, but nowhere in the impeachment process would Hillary Clinton become president. I'm happy to listen to other situations, but finding one extreme situation that was quickly shot down by Joe Biden does not equate to an entire party denying that Trump won. Contrast that with the current midterms, where over 50% of Republican candidates are election deniers.
Nope, sure am not. RussiaGate was a bogus attempt from the Hillary campaign to prevent Trump from being elected and when it didn't prevent it, it was an attempt to have him impeached after he was elected. Impeachment, by all intents and purposes is overturning an election, it just doesn't flip it back to the other party.

It wasn't quickly shot down, it lasted almost his entire presidency and with help from the media.

Quick memory refresher for you.

I find it interesting that Biden himself, forcefully shut down his objection and that was the end of it - strong effort my ass.

I am a Democrat and I know hundreds more. At the time of the election, I worked in a corporate environment with 6000 mostly liberal employees and I never heard one person say he was illegitimate. They were disgusted with the result but they didn't claim the votes were fraudulent.

Russiagate, as you call it, was a legitimate investigation but it also didn't lead to his impeachment, so another ridiculous reach by you.
Russiagate was absolutely not legitimate. It was founded on nonsense and ran for almost 4 years, 4 years of tax payer dollars funding one of the worst political scandals of our time.

So you work for a labor union is what you're telling me?

Refresher for you

Nope, sure am not. RussiaGate was a bogus attempt from the Hillary campaign to prevent Trump from being elected and when it didn't prevent it, it was an attempt to have him impeached after he was elected. Impeachment, by all intents and purposes is overturning an election, it just doesn't flip it back to the other party.

It wasn't quickly shot down, it lasted almost his entire presidency and with help from the media.

Do you know what happens in an impeachment? If Trump was removed from office, do you know who would've been the next president?

Do you know what happens in an impeachment? If Trump was removed from office, do you know who would've been the next president?
I clearly stated it doesn't flip it back to the other party and I also clearly stated I don't see how it matters. A bogus, made up scandal used against a running president and then a sitting president is just as a bad as refusing to concede an election. Both are unjustified attempts to change the outcome.

I clearly stated it doesn't flip it back to the other party and I also clearly stated I don't see how it matters. A bogus, made up scandal used against a running president and then a sitting president is just as a bad as refusing to concede an election. Both are unjustified attempts to change the outcome.
It led to 34 convictions yet you are saying it was a made up scandal. You're being intellectually dishonest.

And you are shapeshifting the argument by saying "a made up scandal (which wasn't made up)" is the same as refusing to concede an election (which also wasn't the argument). You stated that democrats have been denying that Trump won the election. That argument is falling apart.

None of your opinions are backed up by facts, just a belief that your team is right, and the other team is wrong.

It led to 34 convictions yet you are saying it was a made up scandal. You're being intellectually dishonest.

And you are shapeshifting the argument by saying "a made up scandal (which wasn't made up)" is the same as refusing to concede an election (which also wasn't the argument). You stated that democrats have been denying that Trump won the election. That argument is falling apart.

None of your opinions are backed up by facts, just a belief that your team is right, and the other team is wrong.
Brother I don't have a team, I'm just tired of watching all of the hypocrisy from a party that is just as bad as the GOP but claim to be the party of unison.

If you still think RussiaGate was real, I guess I'll have to use crayons on future posts. I just can't help you......why else haven't we seen the cross-fire documents that Trump made public only to be reversed after he left office? Can you point me to another scenario where that's ever happened before?

Forget impeachment, why wasn't he charged with actual crimes if the entire thing wasn't made up? You have EVERY SINGLE govt agency on the job, looking for anything they can find yet he's still out there hitting driver, 3 wood, 3 wood, hybrid, putter 4 or 5 days a week.

Brother I don't have a team, I'm just tired of watching all of the hypocrisy from a party that is just as bad as the GOP but claim to be the party of unison.

If you still think RussiaGate was real, I guess I'll have to use crayons on future posts. I just can't help you......why else haven't we seen the cross-fire documents that Trump made public only to be reversed after he left office? Can you point me to another scenario where that's ever happened before?

Forget impeachment, why wasn't he charged with actual crimes if the entire thing wasn't made up? You have EVERY SINGLE govt agency on the job, looking for anything they can find yet he's still out there hitting driver, 3 wood, 3 wood, hybrid, putter 4 or 5 days a week.
So 34 convictions as a result of the investigation into Russian interference isn't real?

And let me answer the other question since you keep dodging it. If Trump was removed from office, Mike Pence would take over as president. Not Hillary. That was not an effort to overturn the election.

You keep bobbing and weaving to prevent from admitting you are wrong. It's okay to change your mind when presented with new info, but denying factual information is what has gotten us into this mess.

Typical MAGA response - throw a bunch of shit against the wall to cause confusion until no one knows what to think. You could couldn't less care that a Republican intelligence committee memo stated that the dossier was not what kicked off the Mueller investigation. It was the contacts Papadopolous made with Russian intermediaries, in an attempt to set up a meeting with the Trump campaign that kicked it off. In fact, the investigation began seven months prior to the dossier and Hillary had nothing to do with that.

Other points:
  • You claimed Jamie Raskin's objection was part of an effort to overturn the election - again, Biden forcefully struck him down.
  • The star witness in the Russiagate investigation refused to sit for a deposition so we never heard from the horse's mouth
  • The Mueller report did not exonerate him.

Last edited:
So 34 convictions as a result of the investigation into Russian interference isn't real?

And let me answer the other question since you keep dodging it. If Trump was removed from office, Mike Pence would take over as president. Not Hillary. That was not an effort to overturn the election.

You keep bobbing and weaving to prevent from admitting you are wrong. It's okay to change your mind when presented with new info, but denying factual information is what has gotten us into this mess.
I have answered your question at least twice now, you just choose to not accept my answer and insist on replacing it with your own before you start stating what's your view of fact and fiction.

You don't think Hillary kicking off RussiaGate was an effort to change the course of an election?

What isn't factual about Hillary saying Al Gore won when Bush did, what isn't factual about Hillary saying Bush was selected, not elected? What isn't factual about Hillary saying Trump wasn't legitimate or her telling Biden to never concede? What isn't factual about Stacey Abrams still not conceding and what isn't factual about the video of everyone saying Trump wasn't a legit president? How many examples do I need to drop on your face before you can actually see that the left isn't any less guilty than Trump.

Here is a great example of what you guys do, along with the idiots at the View......you run back to Jan 6th. Kudos to Ted Cruz for wasting his time to appear on a show where he was never going to have an intelligent conversation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT