ADVERTISEMENT

Interview with Dominion CEO

I have answered your question at least twice now, you just choose to not accept my answer and insist on replacing it with your own before you start stating what's your view of fact and fiction.

You don't think Hillary kicking off RussiaGate was an effort to change the course of an election?

What isn't factual about Hillary saying Al Gore won when Bush did, what isn't factual about Hillary saying Bush was selected, not elected? What isn't factual about Hillary saying Trump wasn't legitimate or her telling Biden to never concede? What isn't factual about Stacey Abrams still not conceding and what isn't factual about the video of everyone saying Trump wasn't a legit president? How many examples do I need to drop on your face before you can actually see that the left isn't any less guilty than Trump.

Here is a great example of what you guys do, along with the idiots at the View......you run back to Jan 6th. Kudos to Ted Cruz for wasting his time to appear on a show where he was never going to have an intelligent conversation.

Now Hillary kicked off Russiagate. And did so to overturn the election. Who's telling you this stuff?

I keep telling myself to close this tab but I really am astonished to see how much you are digging your heels in and looking for any opportunity to not open your mind.

You ignore the FACT that 34 people were convicted from Mueller's investigation and that Trump was not exonerated.

You ignore the FACT that if impeachment led to Trump's removal, Hillary Clinton still would not have been president and that it does not lead to overturning an election.

You ignore the FACT that Clinton conceded on Nov 9 and declined to file any lawsuits in any states contesting the election.

Yet democrats are the election deniers. Ho Lee Sheet. Did any democrats run on a platform based on election denial? Because half the republicans are doing that. Why not tell them to just take the L and focus on making this country better vs. lying to the public?

I will say that Hillary was toxic and ran one of the worst campaigns I've ever seen. I do not think she was fit to be president. But you will dickride Trump through every single scam on the American public. And apparently you get your news from The View, which makes a lot of sense.

Last edited:
I have answered your question at least twice now, you just choose to not accept my answer and insist on replacing it with your own before you start stating what's your view of fact and fiction.

You don't think Hillary kicking off RussiaGate was an effort to change the course of an election?

What isn't factual about Hillary saying Al Gore won when Bush did, what isn't factual about Hillary saying Bush was selected, not elected? What isn't factual about Hillary saying Trump wasn't legitimate or her telling Biden to never concede? What isn't factual about Stacey Abrams still not conceding and what isn't factual about the video of everyone saying Trump wasn't a legit president? How many examples do I need to drop on your face before you can actually see that the left isn't any less guilty than Trump.

Here is a great example of what you guys do, along with the idiots at the View......you run back to Jan 6th. Kudos to Ted Cruz for wasting his time to appear on a show where he was never going to have an intelligent conversation.

Again, stop lying. Attached is the memo from the Republican Intelligence committee stating that the Papadopolous connection to Russian intermediaries is what kicked off the Mueller investigation. Below that is a video of Trey Gowdy also claiming the dossier is not what kicked off the investigation. HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NEED TO HEAR THIS?

https://smucker.house.gov/sites/smucker.house.gov/files/wysiwyg_uploaded/FISA Memo.pdf

You're also LYING and being disingenuous about all the examples you used to say Democrats are just as guilty. What you're not acknowledging is the differences, for example Brian Kemp wrongly removing 340,000 voters from the rolls right before the Governors race. Or Hillary's frustration with Comey reopening her email investigation, the DNC hack and Russian social media disinformation. These were legitimate concerns.

Those things do not compare in any way with Trump's coordinated effort, starting well before the election to overturn the election results without ANY LEGITIMATE REASON to challenge the votes.

Why are so so desperate to create "alternate facts" to exonerate your Cheeto Fuhrer?

Again, stop lying. Attached is the memo from the Republican Intelligence committee stating that the Papadopolous connection to Russian intermediaries is what kicked off the Mueller investigation. Below that is a video of Trey Gowdy also claiming the dossier is not what kicked off the investigation. HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NEED TO HEAR THIS?

https://smucker.house.gov/sites/smucker.house.gov/files/wysiwyg_uploaded/FISA Memo.pdf

You're also LYING and being disingenuous about all the examples you used to say Democrats are just as guilty. What you're not acknowledging is the differences, for example Brian Kemp wrongly removing 340,000 voters from the rolls right before the Governors race. Or Hillary's frustration with Comey reopening her email investigation, the DNC hack and Russian social media disinformation. These were legitimate concerns.

Those things do not compare in any way with Trump's coordinated effort, starting well before the election to overturn the election results without ANY LEGITIMATE REASON to challenge the votes.

Why are so so desperate to create "alternate facts" to exonerate your Cheeto Fuhrer?
Perfectly stated.

Reactions: dpic73

sorry buddy, just as guilty. All the maga and trump insults you want to spit doesn’t change that.

sorry buddy, just as guilty. All the maga and trump insults you want to spit doesn’t change that.
Got it! Anyone who had a legitimate concern about their election in the past is the same as a treasonous president that wanted to overturn an election he lost by a landslide, because he was butthurt. Gotta love the creative ways you twist narratives to fit your arguments - without shame. And the sad thing is you're smart enough to know better.

Last edited:
How many democrats called him an illegitimate president? Here is Jamie Raskin trying to challenge the electoral process and Russiagate was a pretty strong effort to overturn the election results (impeachment is technically that)

NO... Impeachment is NOT overturning the election. Impeachment is putting the President on trial in the Senate for breaking the law.

I have to admit that I didn't watch it. But Dominion claims that they were attacked over nothing. MAGA claims the machines were bad. Let's put this up before a jury and find out... That's the way the system works.

Got it! Anyone who had a legitimate concern about their election in the past is the same as a treasonous president that wanted to overturn an election he lost by a landslide, because he was butthurt. Gotta love the creative ways you twist narratives to fit your arguments - without shame. And the sad thing is you're smart enough to know better.
Ohhhhhh, sorry......it's only considered legitimate concerns when the left says so. Thanks for the reminder.

NO... Impeachment is NOT overturning the election. Impeachment is putting the President on trial in the Senate for breaking the law.
Impeachment over fabricated evidence, potentially orchestrated by the other party isn't a great deal different than overturning an election, at least in my opinion.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Wrong again little cultist. Unlike you, I don't worship an immoral Orange Anti-Christ and spend all my board time trying to provide cover for said demon.
Alright, I'm bored now. Try not to dye your hair purple or shoot up any softball games overnight.

Alright, I'm bored now. Try not to dye your hair purple or shoot up any softball games overnight.
Naw, I'm gon get crunk on some Boones Farm and see if I can learn the dances you and ya boys did at the Trump rally.

The left is so concerned over election deniers getting elected that they are funding the election deniers because they think they are easier to beat .......lolz. You can't make this stuff up. (insert Jason Bateman, bold strategy cotton meme here)

It's a Clemson board, of course I have orange overalls ........are you even a die hard fan bro?
I can assure you I'm not talking about Clemson orange

best-trump-orange-face-memes.jpg

Now Hillary kicked off Russiagate. And did so to overturn the election. Who's telling you this stuff?

I keep telling myself to close this tab but I really am astonished to see how much you are digging your heels in and looking for any opportunity to not open your mind.

You ignore the FACT that 34 people were convicted from Mueller's investigation and that Trump was not exonerated.

You ignore the FACT that if impeachment led to Trump's removal, Hillary Clinton still would not have been president and that it does not lead to overturning an election.

You ignore the FACT that Clinton conceded on Nov 9 and declined to file any lawsuits in any states contesting the election.

Yet democrats are the election deniers. Ho Lee Sheet. Did any democrats run on a platform based on election denial? Because half the republicans are doing that. Why not tell them to just take the L and focus on making this country better vs. lying to the public?

I will say that Hillary was toxic and ran one of the worst campaigns I've ever seen. I do not think she was fit to be president. But you will dickride Trump through every single scam on the American public. And apparently you get your news from The View, which makes a lot of sense.
Wonder why Mueller blocked access to Dolan when he was a known source? Wouldn't even allow him to be interviewed......strange one. Almost like they didn't want to implicate someone in office for fabricating evidence but I'll let you be the judge of that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT