ADVERTISEMENT

Is eating grass fed cow butter good for you?

SaltyMeatBallsOO

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2017
I know it's better than grain fed cow butter but is grass fed cow butter good for you overall?

Last edited:
Ghee butter for the win
I use ghee for homemade popcorn all the time. I also use it when my daughter comes home because she doesn't do dairy anymore. I will say that brand matters, as I've had some that just taste like slightly buttery oil

I use ghee for homemade popcorn all the time. I also use it when my daughter comes home because she doesn't do dairy anymore. I will say that brand matters, as I've had some that just taste like slightly buttery oil
Totally agree. Have to do your homework on which one to buy. But when you find a good one it’s the best. No casein and you don’t have to refrigerate.

Totally agree. Have to do your homework on which one to buy. But when you find a good one it’s the best. No casein and you don’t have to refrigerate.
What’s the brand?? Everyone I’ve tried is disgusting.

Yes. Grass-fed ruminants produce healthy meat and dairy. Grain-fed monogastric animals produce unhealthy meat and dairy. As a general rule stay away from grains and seed oils and anything that eats them

Thanks for coming to my Hammerdawg-talk

parks and recreation butter GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT