ADVERTISEMENT

Is Trump watching the DNC? ....

Ole Kam came in 22 out of 22 candidates in 2020 Dem primary and the first to drop out. Now, we are to believe she is the greatest dem the party has ever put forward.

The same party that wanted no part of her on Biden’s ticket for re-election is now gaslighting the hell out of the dem sheep acting like she is who they have wanted all along. Laughable

Trump states that he has strong support from Hispanics and Black men. How in the world would a Hispanic person want to vote for this devil? The man clearly has stated that he will be placing Hispanics in concentration camps if elected. He also states that he will be giving immunity to policemen to kill minorities at will. Both of these groups are complete fools to support this evil devil.

Reactions: okclem and dpic73
Trump states that he has strong support from Hispanics and Black men. How in the world would a Hispanic person want to vote for this devil? The man clearly has stated that he will be placing Hispanics in concentration camps if elected. He also states that he will be giving immunity to policemen to kill minorities at will. Both of these groups are complete fools to support this evil devil.
How ignorant and fallacy. Dems have had the black & hispanic populations under their thumbs forever due to false promises yet many of them are still mired in poverty

Ole Kam came in 22 out of 22 candidates in 2020 Dem primary and the first to drop out. Now, we are to believe she is the greatest dem the party has ever put forward.

The same party that wanted no part of her on Biden’s ticket for re-election is now gaslighting the hell out of the dem sheep acting like she is who they have wanted all along. Laughable

What does a primary back then, before she was a Vice President have to do with today?

Before he ran for President, Donald Trump was a terrible businessman who voted and supported Democrats. Then he realized that if he became a Republican those idiots would believe anything he said. Did you ask the same questions then?

And since that time she's held the second highest position in the land for 4 years so we can no longer pretend that she wasn't qualified. We rarely hear much out of any VP but since she started running a month ago, she's been highly impressive, so many of us are happy about it now.

If you don't like it, don't vote for her

Reactions: yoshi121374

Pssst. There's this guy a few years back ... ya might have heard of him: Abraham (Abe, for short) Lincoln. Here's some notable facts about that fellow:

In 1843 Lincoln was defeated when pursuing a seat in the U.S. Congress. After being elected to Congress in 1846, he lost reelection in 1848. In 1849 Lincoln lost his bid for the position of land officer (Illinois) and was defeated during a run for the U.S. Senate in 1854. At the Republican National Convention in 1856, he failed to earn the nomination for vice president; two years later, he again lost an election for a spot in the U.S. Senate.

Man, what a loser, right? But somehow he overcame those defeats. I think he eventually even was elected to higher office. Maybe the one that this Kamala (I forgot her last name because "no one knows it") is running for. I think the wife of a previous occupant said it was a "Black job."

• Haha
Reactions: okclem and dpic73
What does a primary back then, before she was a Vice President have to do with today?

Before he ran for President, Donald Trump was a terrible businessman who voted and supported Democrats. Then he realized that if he became a Republican those idiots would believe anything he said. Did you ask the same questions then?
It means she has never received one vote from her own party because she was so disliked. Now, at the 11th hour, the party and media is portraying her as somebody she is not because no time for anyone else and MOST IMPORTANTLY, the Biden cash could not legally transfer to anyone else. She is still the same incompetent bozo that Dem voters saw in 2020.

It means she has never received one vote from her own party because she was so disliked. Now, at the 11th hour, the party and media is portraying her as somebody she is not because no time for anyone else and MOST IMPORTANTLY, the Biden cash could not legally transfer to anyone else. She is still the same incompetent bozo that Dem voters saw in 2020.
It's not like she suggested injecting Clorox and shining a light up your ass to cure a virus.

Reactions: okclem
How ignorant and fallacy. Dems have had the black & hispanic populations under their thumbs forever due to false promises yet many of them are still mired in poverty
I would rather live in poverty than be in a Hitler concentration camp or have policeman seeking to kill me for no reason.

Reactions: okclem
I have not heard one person in the media calling him out for his plan to grant immunity for law enforcement. It's a dereliction of their duty to not report that.

I have not heard one person in the media calling him out for his plan to grant immunity for law enforcement. It's a dereliction of their duty to not report that.
A few weeks ago, Trump was in St. Paul, Minnesota at his rally. He clearly stated that he will grant law enforcement immunity for their crimes. Just look it up. This man is dangerous and most sensible people know it. He has enemies that is trying to stop him.

A few weeks ago, Trump was in St. Paul, Minnesota at his rally. He clearly stated that he will grant law enforcement immunity for their crimes. Just look it up. This man is dangerous and most sensible people know it. He has enemies that is trying to stop him.
I'm sorry. I didn't communicate that well. I agree with you. I heard him say it. I was chastising the media for not hammering him FOR saying it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT