ADVERTISEMENT

J13

Point me to the part where he ask them to stop the certification
You cannot be serious. That's the entire reason he picked that date. We know how you'll point out his words weren't that specific, but they knew what he wanted them to do.

“Our country has had enough,” he said. “We will not take it anymore, and that’s what this is all about. To use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with, we will stop the steal.”

He falsely claimed that “all Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify, and we become president, and you are the happiest people.” And he said that if Pence allowed the vote to move forward, Biden would become president.

“We’re just not going to let that happen,” he said.

As the crowd periodically chanted, “Fight for Trump,” he continued, “So we are going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue — I love Pennsylvania Avenue — and we are going to the Capitol.”

Very telling what you chose to include and not include in your email. Conveniently, you left out mass deportations, 100% tariffs on imports, and, of course, using red state national guards to enforce laws in blue states.

Climate change: his policy is that it does not exist, so yes, this is bad; we cannot afford to let China become the leader in renewable energy for the world.

Crime and policing: what is his policy?

Foreign affairs: allowing Putin to have Ukraine and then march on will be very, very bad.

Health Care: again, what is his policy? repeal and replace. Didnt he tellus for 4 years that we would see his new healthcare plan in two more weeks?

Immigration: see above. hope you have a garden, bc once he deports all of the undocumented people in the country, food is going to be scarce. Oh, and you know how people complain about not enough affordable housing, good luck with that when the construction industry comes to a grinding halt.
You're welcome to include anything I failed to jot down. I did say, "...to name a few".

Mass deportations. Why are you scared? If you're here illegally and you came here illegally, you need to go. Will it be mass deportation? Probably not, but if you hear it from your echo chamber, you believe it.

Climate change. Trump knows about CC. It has happened before and it will continue to happen. What the left pushes is pure crap and worthless! BUT, when he was your president, he rolled back hundreds of environmental protections, including limits on carbon dioxide emissions from power plants and vehicles, and protections for federal waterways across the country, fulfilling a campaign promise.

You really think he will let Putin march into Poland and the rest of the EU. Dear God man. Listen to yourself!!!

Hopefully, he will finish what he started in repealing Obama Care, but that said he has been has been more focused on addressing the spread of fentanyl in the U.S., taking aim at drug cartels in Mexico. Will this work, TBD.

Immigration. Don't get me started. So, Biden let approx 15 million illegal immigrants in to help with food prices? THERE WILL BE NO MASS DEPORATATION! Stop following the heard! Will illegal immigrants be deported YES!!
YOU really are a knucklehead!

Whoops, I left off Crime and policing. Let's just say,
Trump supports increased powers for police and says Democratic policies are leading to crime sprees in big cities. See for yourself!

Last edited:
You cannot be serious. That's the entire reason he picked that date. We know how you'll point out his words weren't that specific, but they knew what he wanted them to do.

“Our country has had enough,” he said. “We will not take it anymore, and that’s what this is all about. To use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with, we will stop the steal.”

He falsely claimed that “all Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify, and we become president, and you are the happiest people.” And he said that if Pence allowed the vote to move forward, Biden would become president.

As the crowd periodically chanted, “Fight for Trump,” he continued, “So we are going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue — I love Pennsylvania Avenue — and we are going to the Capitol.”

Do yourself a favor, and catch up.

Your paid for responses read like Charley Brown’s teacher sounds.

You're welcome to include anything I failed to jot down. I did say, "...to name a few".

Mass deportations. Why are you scared? If you're here illegally and you came here illegally, you need to go. Will it be mass deportation? Probably not, but if you hear it from your echo chamber, you believe it.

Climate change. Trump knows about CC. It has happened before and it will continue to happen. What the left pushes is pure crap and worthless! BUT, when he was your president, he rolled back hundreds of environmental protections, including limits on carbon dioxide emissions from power plants and vehicles, and protections for federal waterways across the country, fulfilling a campaign promise.

You really think he will let Putin march into Poland and the rest of the EU. Dear God man. Listen to yourself!!!

Hopefully, he will finish what he started in repealing Obama Care, but that said he has been has been more focused on addressing the spread of fentanyl in the U.S., taking aim at drug cartels in Mexico. Will this work, TBD.

Immigration. Don't get me started. So, Biden let approx 15 million illegal immigrants in to help with food prices? THERE WILL BE NO MASS DEPORATATION! Stop following the heard! Will illegal immigrants be deported YES!!
The really are a knucklehead!

Trump supports increased powers for police and says Democratic policies are leading to crime sprees in big cities. See for yourself!
This journalist was a previous humorist so take it for what it's worth. I thought it was funny.

Trump's GOP platform is heavy on scare tactics, light on details

"The preamble is replete with random capitalizations and other MAGA-inspired assaults on the English language. Take this line, for example: “But now we are a Nation in SERIOUS DECLINE.”

That “SERIOUS” foreshadows an all-caps 20-point list that makes up the party platform, letting the reader know that SERIOUS things are ALWAYS written in ALL CAPS to demonstrate their SERIOUSNESS. (Of note, the Republican Party abandons its evangelical base by not calling for a national abortion ban or defining marriage as being strictly between a man and a woman.)

The 20 "promises” that make up the “2024 GOP Platform to Make America Great Again!” begin with some good old-fashioned dangerous xenophobia and a promise to sweep across America and round up millions of immigrants:​

1. SEAL THE BORDER, AND STOP THE MIGRANT INVASION
  2. CARRY OUT THE LARGEST DEPORTATION OPERATION IN AMERICAN HISTORY
No. 3 is a simple “END INFLATION, AND MAKE AMERICA AFFORDABLE AGAIN,” which sparks the question: If y’all have some magic beans that will end inflation, why are you holding on to them?

The fourth promise includes an exclamation point, just to remind readers this is all very stupid: MAKE AMERICA THE DOMINANT ENERGY PRODUCER IN THE WORLD, BY FAR!

There’s the usual anti-woke gibberish, like CANCEL THE ELECTRIC VEHICLE MANDATE and KEEP MEN OUT OF WOMEN’S SPORTS.

Otherwise, the actual platform of a party that thinks it should be trusted with governing is basically a bunch of randomly capitalized words – PREVENT WORLD WAR THREE, REBUILD OUR CITIES – generated, I assume, by an authoritarian-leaning artificial intelligence that was fed a Trump rally transcript.

Surely, this party platform is missing a few items Trump wants

What struck me most, though, was the absence of promises I’m sure Trump himself wanted to get in there. Stuff like CANCEL ALL FUTURE VOTING CUZ IT'S DUM and CUT FEDERAL FUNDING FOR ANY SCHOOL THAT DOES NOT TEACH STUDENTS THAT DONALD TRUMP WON THE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND IS THE BEST PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME.

But that's neither here nor there.

What matters is that this sub-kindergarten gibberish is what Democrats are running against. Should they get around to deciding whether President Joe Biden is too old to be their nominee, they've got a decent chance of winning because a lot of Americans think stuff like "STOP THE MIGRANT INVASION" is fearmongering nonsense."

• Haha
Reactions: Orange&Purple

At which point did he say peacefully and patriotically? I don’t see those words in your post?

You constantly omit that phrase. Why?
You printed out a long quote, but left out the most relevant part.

We all see what you are doing. They should take you off the air just like morning joe.

Just put the whole quote out there so people can decide for themselves.

Reactions: Cabotiger

The really are a knucklehead!

What do you think trump means when he says the "great mass deportation of all time"? He doesn't mean mass deportation?

When covid hit and trump shut down the whole country, he gave undocumented farm workers exceptions to continue working? Because he really liked them? No, bc if he didn't we WOULD ALL ****ING STARVE TO DEATH.

The rest of what you wrote has absolutely no substance whatsoever.

You’re like a slow motion Titanic.

You are not wrong. My wife asks me why I waste so much time arguing with idiots on the internet.

I can't continue spending my time debating with the same 5 mouth breathers about the same shit every week. Even when I get one of you to admit that you are wrong, you just come back with the same weak-ass shit the next week.

Life is too short to waste any more time with a bunch of half-wits.

• Haha
Spare me your new found righteousness. You don’t in any fashion desire common ground, you simply want not to be blamed.

This is the saddest part about what happened this weekend.

while most of the country is stepping back and discussing turning down the temperature, you magas refuse to look in the mirror. You want to blame liberals for what happened (even though we now know that the shooter was a right wing republican), but refuse to look inward. If anything, your rhetoric has gotten worse at the same time that you are denouncing anyone for saying anything negative about your cult leader.

Also, I hope the irony isn't lost on you. You are chastising dpic for "losing his mind" over trump (a former president) while also blaming him for some nutjob shooting at the former president.

Sad.
You're retarded.

You are not wrong. My wife asks me why I waste so much time arguing with idiots on the internet.

I can't continue spending my time debating with the same 5 mouth breathers about the same shit every week. Even when I get one of you to admit that you are wrong, you just come back with the same weak-ass shit the next week.

You’re hell on wheels until your guy is headed for a sure fire loss.

You’re stronger than that. Don’t allow it to run you off. Leave your ball on the court and keep playing.

• Haha
Reactions: moradatiger70

So what did the Biden and the dems want the people to do when they were encouraging them to show up at scotus houses? How could they possible make a difference or impact the court unless they attacked them, threatened them, or killed one of them? Not to mention the fact it is illegal.

Also, even knowing the result of violence, loss of life and catastrophic property damage that has occurred in other "protests", why encourage, support and defend continued protests and even give $$$ to funds to bail out law breaking protestors?

And finally, you are dang right I am going to point out the fact you blatantly make up stuff Trump did not actually say. Particularly when he actually said the opposite BEFORE the J6 attack happened in his call for PEACEFUL protests and for people to go home. That is no different than me saying Biden and the white house wanted the people to show up and kill scotus when they were encouraging them to go to their homes. Why else would they need to do it at their homes rather than somewhere like say, the actual supreme court location?

I'm glad you agree that Trump was instigating the rioters to attack people at the Capitol

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore,"
Seems like you forgot another part of that speech just like the Fakenews media does…

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
So what did the Biden and the dems want the people to do when they were encouraging them to show up at scotus houses? How could they possible make a difference or impact the court unless they attacked them, threatened them, or killed one of them? Not to mention the fact it is illegal.

Also, even knowing the result of violence, loss of life and catastrophic property damage that has occurred in other "protests", why encourage, support and defend continued protests and even give $$$ to funds to bail out law breaking protestors?

And finally, you are dang right I am going to point out the fact you blatantly make up stuff Trump did not actually say. Particularly when he actually said the opposite BEFORE the J6 attack happened in his call for PEACEFUL protests and for people to go home. That is no different than me saying Biden and the white house wanted the people to show up and kill scotus when they were encouraging them to go to their homes. Why else would they need to do it at their homes rather than somewhere like say, the actual supreme court location?
I was responding to your particular talking point so let's not whattaboutism the topic until it's unrecognizable. You were asking if Trump asked them to stop the certification, I proved to you that he did but you already know in your heart that's exactly what he wanted them to do. Why would he make some shit up in his head to enrage his base then invite them to the Capitol when they had no reason to be there if he didn't want that to happen? No serious person is buying your dumb act. I'll quote him again just for the record.

"all Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify, and we become president, and you are the happiest people.” And he said that if Pence allowed the vote to move forward, Biden would become president.

“We’re just not going to let that happen,”

What do you think trump means when he says the "great mass deportation of all time"? He doesn't mean mass deportation?

When covid hit and trump shut down the whole country, he gave undocumented farm workers exceptions to continue working? Because he really liked them? No, bc if he didn't we WOULD ALL ****ING STARVE TO DEATH.

The rest of what you wrote has absolutely no substance whatsoever.
okay junior.
Gotta run...The next POTUS is about to speak.

laughing-gif-14.gif

Seems like you forgot another part of that speech just like the Fakenews media does…

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."
Seems like you forgot they had no reason to be there in the first place. Seems like you forgot he watched it on tv for three hours without trying to stop it. Seems like you forgot that Meadows asked him to intervene because they were chanting "Hang Mike Pence" and he said he didn't want to do anything because Mike deserved it. Seems like you forgot that he called them "very special people" and "he loved them". Seems like you forgot he didn't apologize for any of it nor did he so much as acknowledge the 150 policemen who were injured, including one who died and four who committed suicide. Seems like you forgot that he puts his hand over his heart while they sing the national anthem from jail at his rallies. Seems like you forgot that he calls them hostages and wants to pardon them. You may have forgotten but the rest of us haven't.

But peacefully and patriotically LOL. Doesn't seem like he cared that they didn't listen now does it, or have you conveniently forgotten?

• Haha
Reactions: Orange&Purple
This journalist was a previous humorist so take it for what it's worth. I thought it was funny.

Trump's GOP platform is heavy on scare tactics, light on details

"The preamble is replete with random capitalizations and other MAGA-inspired assaults on the English language. Take this line, for example: “But now we are a Nation in SERIOUS DECLINE.”

That “SERIOUS” foreshadows an all-caps 20-point list that makes up the party platform, letting the reader know that SERIOUS things are ALWAYS written in ALL CAPS to demonstrate their SERIOUSNESS. (Of note, the Republican Party abandons its evangelical base by not calling for a national abortion ban or defining marriage as being strictly between a man and a woman.)

The 20 "promises” that make up the “2024 GOP Platform to Make America Great Again!” begin with some good old-fashioned dangerous xenophobia and a promise to sweep across America and round up millions of immigrants:​

1. SEAL THE BORDER, AND STOP THE MIGRANT INVASION
  2. CARRY OUT THE LARGEST DEPORTATION OPERATION IN AMERICAN HISTORY
No. 3 is a simple “END INFLATION, AND MAKE AMERICA AFFORDABLE AGAIN,” which sparks the question: If y’all have some magic beans that will end inflation, why are you holding on to them?

The fourth promise includes an exclamation point, just to remind readers this is all very stupid: MAKE AMERICA THE DOMINANT ENERGY PRODUCER IN THE WORLD, BY FAR!

There’s the usual anti-woke gibberish, like CANCEL THE ELECTRIC VEHICLE MANDATE and KEEP MEN OUT OF WOMEN’S SPORTS.

Otherwise, the actual platform of a party that thinks it should be trusted with governing is basically a bunch of randomly capitalized words – PREVENT WORLD WAR THREE, REBUILD OUR CITIES – generated, I assume, by an authoritarian-leaning artificial intelligence that was fed a Trump rally transcript.

Surely, this party platform is missing a few items Trump wants

What struck me most, though, was the absence of promises I’m sure Trump himself wanted to get in there. Stuff like CANCEL ALL FUTURE VOTING CUZ IT'S DUM and CUT FEDERAL FUNDING FOR ANY SCHOOL THAT DOES NOT TEACH STUDENTS THAT DONALD TRUMP WON THE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND IS THE BEST PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME.

But that's neither here nor there.

What matters is that this sub-kindergarten gibberish is what Democrats are running against. Should they get around to deciding whether President Joe Biden is too old to be their nominee, they've got a decent chance of winning because a lot of Americans think stuff like "STOP THE MIGRANT INVASION" is fearmongering nonsense."

Wow a leftist news outlet critical of anything Republican. What a shocking revelation.

****ing liar, no decent woman would marry you plus you've never dated anyone outside of your mom.
GFY loser, get off of this board and enjoy your moms basement for the rest of your life liberal scumbag.
BTW, take your other alter egos with you @dpic73 and @DW4_2016 (like those massage handy's?)

That is not an apples-to-oranges comparison.

trump repeated made-up nonsense about the election being stolen for over a month. He invited a bunch of people to a rally in DC to stop the certification of the election. He sent those people down to the Capital. Once the riot turned violent, he waited hours, despite the urgings of his staff, to do jack shit to try and stop it. He never denounced the violence but instead referred to the perps as "very special people'."

If biden comes out and calls the shooter a "very special person" then let me know.
What about Russia, Russia, Russia? 2 Impeachment hoax? What about the “peaceful protest” with building and businesses burning to the ground in the background? What about the election denier Hillary Clinton, Stacy Abrams, Al Gore just to name a few!

What about the lies of Ferguson Missouri. Obama’s Justice Department dropped an open-and-shut voter intimidation case against the New Black Panther Party. Obama embracing Black Lives Matter, again advanced the false narrative of anti-black “systemic racism.”

Obama’s Attorney General Eric Holder complained of America’s “pernicious racism,” giving as an example voter ID. In Obama’s second term, a black man motivated by the Obama-promoted police anti-black narrative murdered two NYPD cops as they sat in their squad car. In Baton Rouge, another black man driven by the same narrative ambushed and murdered three police officers. In Dallas, another black man influenced by this narrative ambushed and murdered five police officers.

You want to have a conversation, let’s have it!

Watching Trump leave the RNC stage. A freaking g TON of secret service around him...and strangely enough, no 5'5" women anywhere to be seen...in fact none at all. Also all of them looked very much to be all about business.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT