ADVERTISEMENT

Jeff Epstein Child Trafficking CIA and Mossad Operation

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
Said the Spider to the Fly.

Why are you hanging around here?

Some old friends from my past days and I have been talking about the Top Secret Operation that saw too much Daylight in the end.

International Child Sex Trafficking by the CIA and Mossad to create points of blackmail and leverage against wealthy influential or government people.

I know it may be beyond most of our understanding but how could Jeffry Epstein exist if not for the support, help, assistance and overwatch of super powerful friends.

These names are being thrown to the wolves as there are many more being concealed

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Said the Spider to the Fly.

Why are you hanging around here?

Some old friends from my past days and I have been talking about the Top Secret Operation that saw too much Daylight in the end.

International Child Sex Trafficking by the CIA and Mossad to create points of blackmail and leverage against wealthy influential or government people.

I know it may be beyond most of our understanding but how could Jeffry Epstein exist if not for the support, help, assistance and overwatch of super powerful friends.

These names are being thrown to the wolves as there are many more being concealed
So your claim is that the CIA and Mossad purposefully allowed Jeffrey Epstein and other wealthy, powerful people to sexually assault underage girls so that they could blackmail them with it?

Am I understanding that correctly?

Reactions: yoshi121374
So your claim is that the CIA and Mossad purposefully allowed Jeffrey Epstein and other wealthy, powerful people to sexually assault underage girls so that they could blackmail them with it?

Is it far fetched coming from Palmetto? Yes.

Is it possible in some capacity to have things like this happen? Possible.
I’m not supporting or advocating for anything other than keeping my mind open to anything. The amount of nonsense our intelligence agencies are capable of, anything is possible.

The term conspiracy theory is terrible. Not all conspiracy theories are false and too many theories are created simply to scrub the real ones. Hence the Dem/Pub race to the bottom. We both suck, so pick the less sucky. Then, 4-8 years of extra sucking, then it’s the other sides turn to suck.

Fact based investigations based on actual events is the only thing that matters.

I think it’s very likely that Epstein built his influence (blackmail) operation by getting powerful people on compromising situations and that eventually became of interest to the CIA and Mossad. I doubt that things worked the other way around.

I’m not supporting or advocating for anything other than keeping my mind open to anything. The amount of nonsense our intelligence agencies are capable of, anything is possible.

The term conspiracy theory is terrible. Not all conspiracy theories are false and too many theories are created simply to scrub the real ones. Hence the Dem/Pub race to the bottom. We both suck, so pick the less sucky. Then, 4-8 years of extra sucking, then it’s the other sides turn to suck.

Fact based investigations based on actual events is the only thing that matters.

To provide some context to what I offered as a possible scenario

Back in January 2020 the week before Tom Cotton appeared on Fox News discussing the possibility of a lab leak in the city of Wuhan

I had already posted on here the possibility of a germ warfare lab leak gone wrong or purposely leaked

In that city of Wuhan and named the lab

Guess my backwoods hick self just happened to check Google earth maps

Or the fact that cell towers and service ceased around Wuhan suddenly about that time

or a friend of mine who visited Wuhan became ill with a mystery respiratory disease and I visited them in isolation

Yep do that

So 3 years later that premise I offered is still in play

And the strongest possibility

So am I a crackpot

Probably

Am I wrong Be careful in your bets

Last edited:
I think it’s very likely that Epstein built his influence (blackmail) operation by getting powerful people on compromising situations and that eventually became of interest to the CIA and Mossad. I doubt that things worked the other way around.

It could have developed independent and joined at some point

My thinking is the assets needed to develop the Epstein Network was far more broad and deep than Epstein had as skills

Skills of surveillance and intelligence that only government agencies possess on the level ne needed

To provide some context to what I offered as a possible scenario

Back in January 2020 the week before Tom Cotton appeared on Fox News discussing the possibility of a lab leak in the city of Wuhan

I had already posted on here the possibility of a germ warfare lab leak gone wrong or purposely leaked

In that city of Wuhan and named the lab

Guess my backwoods hick self just happened to check Google earth maps

Or the fact that cell towers and service ceased around Wuhan suddenly about that time

or a friend of mine who visited Wuhan became ill with a mystery respiratory disease and I visited them in isolation

Yep do that

So 3 years later that premise I offered is still in play

And the strongest possibility

So am I a crackpot

Probably

Am I wrong Be careful in your bets
It’s not this is or isn’t correct. It’s that when you spend most of your time blasting off on conspiracy after conspiracy, it loses credibility to what an actual one is.

It’s like when I tell a super lib who constantly watches MSNBC. “You realize that you are massive Donald Trump supporter. That you and MSNBC actually want him to win the election. MSNBCs ratings are through the roof and they spend 90% of their broadcast on him and watch the trainwreck constantly. Go look at MSNBC.com and FoxNews.com, both are a travesty to journalism. Why does MSNBC spend 95% of the Trump airtime on speculation/analysis and creating news? Because you hate him so much and are too weak to watch anything else because you love the trainwreck…….. and the Rx drug pushers know it.”

Reactions: BlueRidgedf

Let’s just assume what you wrote is 100% true.

What would be appropriate punishment for those involved?

BUT, if it was the other way around, we can all agree that would be beyond the pale and that people need to be held accountable? Those who set the trap AND those snared in it all should be held accountable no matter race, religion or political affiliation.

I don’t put it past the CIA at all. In fact it sounds exactly like a plot they would hatch. And there is a LOT of smoke around that fire.

Let’s just assume what you wrote is 100% true.

What would be appropriate punishment for those involved?

First let me say that what I am seeing should be only considered smoke in regards to the level of expertise required to start an international high level underage sex trafficking ring catering to people in high places using heavy dollars and moving money globally in large amounts

If one thinks that is easy to do and easy to hide ask Hunter and Joe Biden as they have lots of SARS in their jacket

For the money moved around the banks had to see that and report it to intelligence agencies who clearly would have flagged it and investigated

My thinking helped in part of talking to some old work friends has me thinking the enterprise was incubated by Mossad probably first and then co-piloted with the CIA under a deep cover operation

That’s just a clueless idea of what makes these strange circumstances line up to make sense

Probably just a coincidence

But life experiences ring bells when I say it’s probably just a coincidence

What to do about it From my humble position hiding out in SC from the cruel world is let other people worry about it because it’s the proverbial sleeping pit bull dog

I am in no way capable of fighting the dogs that can show up to get that bone gnawed from my boney old fingers

I will say that if I mysteriously disappear from the board just call it coincidence LOL

We 100% are living in a blackmail society. Our political system is not the only thing built around it. Ask the musicians/rappers. We already know about Hollywood.

At this point, you have to be purposefully turning a blind eye to it if you find that hard to believe.

On the day that the court documents were unsealed, Mark Epstein, the younger brother of the late financier, told the New York Post that his brother once told him that he knew damning details about both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. “Here’s a direct quote: ‘If I said what I know about both candidates, they’d have to cancel the election,’” Mark Epstein said, paraphrasing his brother.

On the day that the court documents were unsealed, Mark Epstein, the younger brother of the late financier, told the New York Post that his brother once told him that he knew damning details about both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. “Here’s a direct quote: ‘If I said what I know about both candidates, they’d have to cancel the election,’” Mark Epstein said, paraphrasing his brother.
Im amazed they haven't found it on Trump yet. Like, dead serious. Im amazed. Maybe in the end they do. But that dude has the entire system against him. If he's guilty you can bet your ass they will get him.

"They" really hate that guy.

Some of the most damning accusations are in regard to David Copperfield.

Some of the most damning accusations are in regard to David Copperfield.

Something "Global" will happen that prevents this from investigated to the fullest, IMO. This is far too much of a black eye on the world and there's no way, IMO, that they let this thing go on.

You're talking world leaders, entertainers and everyone in between by the time its fully investigated. They are severely hoping for something to "change the subject". We have the shortest memories.

2024 is about to be a wild ride because today is the day the another "Conspiracy" becomes true.

The FBI undoubtedly has the blackmail material. They confiscated it from Epstein's properties. Why have people not been held accountable?

The FBI fabricates documents to use against Trump but willingly protects Bill Clinton who appears to be involved in the trafficking of children. Pretty fvcking evil.

Im amazed they haven't found it on Trump yet. Like, dead serious. Im amazed. Maybe in the end they do. But that dude has the entire system against him. If he's guilty you can bet your ass they will get him.

"They" really hate that guy.
The entire system tends to hate you when you were never a politician never studied the constitution and manage things like a bully.....

The 'system' which I assume you are referring to the US Government, is filled with bureaucrats. People working in offices following laws and procedures and here comes this doofus who simply can't keep up with the complexity of the US government and instead just ham fists everything, defunds programs that he doesn't understand and ignites people in conflict through his incendiary takes.

To the experts who deal with governing, he's a monstrosity. To the right wing grifters, he's a wind fall.

Reactions: dpic73
The entire system tends to hate you when you were never a politician never studied the constitution and manage things like a bully.....

The 'system' which I assume you are referring to the US Government, is filled with bureaucrats. People working in offices following laws and procedures and here comes this doofus who simply can't keep up with the complexity of the US government and instead just ham fists everything, defunds programs that he doesn't understand and ignites people in conflict through his incendiary takes.

To the experts who deal with governing, he's a monstrosity. To the right wing grifters, he's a wind fall.
We couldn't disagree more, but thats completely ok.

We couldn't disagree more, but thats completely ok.
Well who are you even referring to then? If you say congress I can understand, but the actual people making the government work actually KNOW what the laws and policies are. Trump has negative clue what rules and laws apply to what scenarios. He's operating off of his gut.

Well who are you even referring to then? If you say congress I can understand, but the actual people making the government work actually KNOW what the laws and policies are. Trump has negative clue what rules and laws apply to what scenarios. He's operating off of his gut.
Yes Congress. You knew exactly what I meant. It's ok you don't like the guy, I understand that. Nobody is trying to convince you otherwise.

Again dude, we're talking pedophilia amongst world leaders and entertainers. This really has nothing to do with Trump, according to the US Courts. This isn't political. It's a major news story about people sex trafficking children on a global scale. Another conspiracy turned true.

Yes Congress. You knew exactly what I meant. It's ok you don't like the guy, I understand that. Nobody is trying to convince you otherwise.

Again dude, talking pedophilia amongst world leaders and entertainers This really has nothing to do with Trump, according to the US Courts. This isn't political. It's a major news story about people sex trafficking children on a global scale.
No i didn't know who you meant, I was referring to the bureaucrats not the politicians. and I was addressing your statement about Trump.

Speaking of Epstein, I think its very telling that not ONE of his associates has dumped the beans with a tell all. I think its because they have been motivated not to.
Also, if Epstein had just come out as a Conservative and claimed all the things about to be said about him was the deep state trying to implicate him, I think several around here would have fallen for it; ala Musk and Kevin Spacey (who was just on Carlson's show hmmmmm)

No i didn't know who you meant, I was referring to the bureaucrats not the politicians. and I was addressing your statement about Trump.

Speaking of Epstein, I think its very telling that not ONE of his associates has dumped the beans with a tell all. I think its because they have been motivated not to.
Also, if Epstein had just come out as a Conservative and claimed all the things about to be said about him was the deep state trying to implicate him, I think several around here would have fallen for it; ala Musk and Kevin Spacey (who was just on Carlson's show hmmmmm)
Its not hard for me to believe that anyone associated with child sex trafficking wouldn't ever speak of it, voluntarily. You can spill beans all you want, but you still did it too.

Our allegiance to political parties is cringy, honestly. Evil doesn't pick a party.

Nobody should be safe from this one.

Its not hard for me to believe that anyone associated with child sex trafficking wouldn't ever speak of it, voluntarily. You can spill beans all you want, but you still did it too.

Nobody should be safe from this one.
In her deposition, Giuffre said the summer she turned 17, she was lured away from a job as a spa attendant at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club to become a “masseuse” for Epstein — a job that involved performing sexual acts.

She settled a lawsuit against Prince Andrew in 2022 in which she claimed he had sexually abused her during a trip to London. That same year, Giuffre withdrew an accusation she had made against Epstein’s former attorney, law professor Alan Dershowitz, saying she “ may have made a mistake ” in identifying him as an abuser.

In her deposition, Giuffre said the summer she turned 17, she was lured away from a job as a spa attendant at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club to become a “masseuse” for Epstein — a job that involved performing sexual acts.

She settled a lawsuit against Prince Andrew in 2022 in which she claimed he had sexually abused her during a trip to London. That same year, Giuffre withdrew an accusation she had made against Epstein’s former attorney, law professor Alan Dershowitz, saying she “ may have made a mistake ” in identifying him as an abuser.

I have no idea what to believe other than the court documents. Listen, I would love for this to be a big nothing burger, but im not politically pulling for or against anyone. I'm just hoping we expose the blackmail society that we truly live in at the higher levels.

I hate a corrupt Republican far more than a good Democrat. I absolutely am team "anti-corruption". Feels lonely though at times which is very strange, but that's ok. I don't like bad people. I'm pulling against the pedo's.

Last edited:
Just maybe there is a shred of truth regarding my conspiracy theory drops

Enjoying the drop of names

BTW there is Mossad MI6 and CIA being mentioned in the papers

So doubt my credibility if you want

Because I know what you don’t or don’t want to admit

• Haha
Reactions: iceheart08
Imagine being the FBI director in 2005 when Epstein was investigated for 11 months and 40 under aged girls alleged that he had assaulted them, and after he gives this information to the FBI the charges are dropped.

Robert Mueller should be front and center of every news channel. That’s absolutely disgusting. They had a chance to stop that animal and they dropped the charges.

Investigate that. Who investigates corrupt FBI officials or in this case the head of the FBI?

Imagine being the FBI director in 2005 when Epstein was investigated for 11 months and 40 under aged girls alleged that he had assaulted them, and after he gives this information to the FBI the charges are dropped.

Robert Mueller should be front and center of every news channel. That’s absolutely disgusting. They had a chance to stop that animal and they dropped the charges.

Investigate that. Who investigates corrupt FBI officials or in this case the head of the FBI?
It's pretty disgusting to even think about all the possibilities around this stuff. Who all knew? The people who knew and did nothing are just as accountable as the people who committed the acts. Why was the CIA director meeting with Epstein? You already mentioned the FBI.

At this point anyone not calling for the abolishment of the CIA and FBI are complete lunatics with no moral backbone.

It's pretty disgusting to even think about all the possibilities around this stuff. Who all knew? The people who knew and did nothing are just as accountable as the people who committed the acts. Why was the CIA director meeting with Epstein? You already mentioned the FBI.

At this point anyone not calling for the abolishment of the CIA and FBI are complete lunatics with no moral backbone.
Clinton allegedly helped cover it up by telling media not to run a story on it. He's the Paterno to Epstein's Sandusky. Complete scumbag, if true.

The fact that this isn't front and center of the news and absolutely all we're talking about should tell you. It's extremely sad that this is who is running our country and it's blatantly being hidden.

The people who want this to go away or pretend this isn't going on are a major problem. You're talking world leaders (Presidents and such), Hollywood, Musicians and rappers, TV reports/Anchors the freaking US FBI and CIA covering up human trafficking and sexually assaulting kids. Imagine defending this and not wanting to know the entire story. Imagine not caring about this.

This is absolutely wild. What really bothers me is I was being told this was a conspiracy theory and we shouldn't worry about this. What else are they hiding? Are we not supposed to care?

Imagine trying to break this story as a reporter since 2005 when they knew 100% for a fact this was happening and being told "you're a wacko conspiracy theorist". This story is just beginning.

Evil prevails when good people do nothing, and we cannot sit on our hands and allow this to just go away.

This is about good vs bad. This is bad dude.

Last edited:
The fact that this isn't front and center of the news and absolutely all we're talking about should tell you. It's extremely sad that this is who is running our country and it's blatantly being hidden.

The people who want this to go away or pretend this isn't going on are a major problem. You're talking world leaders (Presidents and such), Hollywood, Musicians and rappers, TV reports/Anchors the freaking US FBI and CIA covering up human trafficking and sexually assaulting kids. Imagine defending this and not wanting to know the entire story. Imagine not caring about this.

This is absolutely wild. What really bothers me is I was being told this was a conspiracy theory and we shouldn't worry about this. What else are they hiding? Are we not supposed to care?

Imagine trying to break this story as a reporter since 2005 when they knew 100% for a fact this was happening and being told "you're a wacko conspiracy theorist". This story is just beginning.

Evil prevails when good people do nothing, and we cannot sit on our hands and allow this to just go away.

This is about good vs bad. This is bad dude.

Dear Tiger Guru
I have been accused of being a conspiracy theorist lacking credibility.

It is so funny to throw out things to people that don’t make sense to the general public yet to the conspiracy theorist make a lot of sense

Two things to watch in the coming months will be huge interference in the Presidential Election with the Democratic Party using Chinese CCP connections and dark money

Then there’s the EV push which any sane tech person knows is many decades from reality yet it is being pushed on the US

Should I also mention the Fentanyl epidemic being pushed into the US from China through Cartel Contacts

When the shooting starts look for the Cartels to have Chinese Military grade weapons and sysyems

On the Fentanyl epidemic on a daily basis around 300 plus a day and rising the US loses by deaths more people a day than when we were fighting WW2 globally

The injured compared to drug addicts is even worse

We are at war with China

Ole Man Sun Tzu laid the plans centuries ago and now it is being executed

Ron. I respect you immensely for doing this.
Proper huevos .

This is why having “commoners” in office matters. And I’m neutral Ron guy. He’s done some great things and some boneheaded moves. But this great for all of us.

I am going to answer your possible wording by what I use as a mantra Patience Grasshopper to my son every time he says I wonder what the truth is

All things will be revealed in time

My wild theory based on public information of course offers little support to my post

Its the ice berg you don’t see that sinks the ship

I am not asking you trust me or believe ME in any way

Just one day this will appear in the news and I hope your memory will be good enough to say

DAM PALMETTOTIGER1 WAS DEAD ON

It will happen whether you remember me or not

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT