ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden and Merrick Garland show their White Supremacy Side

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
How about Hunter Biden being recommended for no jail time for gun charges

Start out with Kodak Black there’s plenty of Black men serving years for same crime

Go ahead Democrat Power Brokers , Joe Biden , Merrick Garland and the honest justice system explain this to the 12 per cent of America who you crap on when it benefits Democrats and then panders and lies to get their votes every election cycle. Keep supporting the Democrats you Black folks and you will keeps getting the mouthful if crap from Biden and the Democraps

So just to be clear, this is white supremacy, but Trump calling Mexicans rapists and murderers was not racist?

Edit - Trump is going to jail.

So to be clear you will admit that Biden and his Administration including DOJ Merrick Garland and the FBI under Chris Wray are acting with the standards of White Supremacy when comparing this case of Hunter Biden’s illegal gun purchase to the illegal gun purchase of Kodiak Black where he was given a much more severe penalty than the proposed sentence for Hunter Biden

I know it is just a proposal but Chinese Joe wants a dual system of law

He and his son get one treatment

The rest of America including Black Americans get shafted by Democrats using the Black Folk only when it benefits them

Are you agreeing?

How about Hunter Biden being recommended for no jail time for gun charges

Start out with Kodak Black there’s plenty of Black men serving years for same crime

Go ahead Democrat Power Brokers , Joe Biden , Merrick Garland and the honest justice system explain this to the 12 per cent of America who you crap on when it benefits Democrats and then panders and lies to get their votes every election cycle. Keep supporting the Democrats you Black folks and you will keeps getting the mouthful if crap from Biden and the Democraps
Take off your blinders Peepaw and you'll realize Trump is the one getting the sweetest of sweetheart deals. Reality Winner took ONE document and spent four years and jail and she didn't even foment an insurrection.

Fyn9Ni6aMAAAX1j

So to be clear you will admit that Biden and his Administration including DOJ Merrick Garland and the FBI under Chris Wray are acting with the standards of White Supremacy when comparing this case of Hunter Biden’s illegal gun purchase to the illegal gun purchase of Kodiak Black where he was given a much more severe penalty than the proposed sentence for Hunter Biden

The rest of America including Black Americans get shafted by Democrats using the Black Folk only when it benefits them

Are you agreeing?
I'm not weighing in either way yet. I will if you answer the question I asked you first. I absolutely know that you will not answer my question though, because you are incapable of a straight answer. But, if you answer my question in a straightforward manner, I will answer yours. Because I have integrity and a backbone.

I will follow you guys on the whataboutisms

Are the people NOT named Biden getting fair and equal treatment when compared to people named Biden

Simple Question

Simple Answer

So just answer if Kodiak Deserves to serve in jail for years while Hunter gets to dope in motels with hookers per the pictures on the laptop

I'm not weighing in either way yet. I will if you answer the question I asked you first. I absolutely know that you will not answer my question though, because you are incapable of a straight answer. But, if you answer my question in a straightforward manner, I will answer yours. Because I have integrity and a backbone.
Simple answer

Sticks and bones will break your bones

But words can never hurt you

So the answer is stigmatizing every person crossing the border is not tasteful

It is not illegal as a crime

So an attempt to prosecute Trump for name calling is a waste of time

Larry Bird and Magic Johnson loved to trash talk and call each other names

Candidates call each other names

I absolutely think it is dispicable to apply it to the entire group

But to be fair to Trump there are bunches coming in that meet the standard

But who cares about fair

The only reply they have is to bring up Trump. They won’t answer the real questions. And for God’s sake, don’t throw facts at them.

Are you agreeing?
No question about it... there ARE two systems of justice here... But Trump's on the same side of that as Biden. An example of this would be that crackpot Representative from NC that got voted out of office in 2022. He brought a gun to the Charlotte Airport in his luggage not once, but TWICE. Jailtime? Not a day. IMHO, it's more about money and who has it than race, but race plays a part too.

I will follow you guys on the whataboutisms

Are the people NOT named Biden getting fair and equal treatment when compared to people named Biden

Simple Question

Simple Answer

So just answer if Kodiak Deserves to serve in jail for years while Hunter gets to dope in motels with hookers per the pictures on the laptop
You think the two tiers are between the bidens and everyone else? I agree, you’re definitely not the racist one.

Mouth like a bear trap

Slams shut tight as can be when tripped up

You do have your get out of any debate free card by screaming Russia, Russia , Russia three times while stomping on a MAGA hat while staring at a picture of Donald Trump as you spin in a circle

The only reply they have is to bring up Trump. They won’t answer the real questions. And for God’s sake, don’t throw facts at them.
granted, bringing up trump is the ultimate trump card

anyone who supports him and calls anyone else out for racism, sexism, being a complete crook, etc. is showing their complete lack of self awareness and mental capacity

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT