ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden Leader of Criminal Conspiracy Against the American People

Trump never committed the crimes the China Joe And Chinacrats Commit every day against humanity and America

When you realize the danger of China and the crimes Biden has committed and continues to commit you will thank me for saving YOU from yourself

Will not expect a Thank You

Play it forward ti help the next generation of dumbasses
Who can argue with the info you heard direct from Maria Bartiromo?

Who can argue with the info you heard direct from Maria Bartiromo?

At least I have reliable sources including her.

For all the people predicting MB being canned you lose.

I will keep following the evidence of SARS and the Hunter Biden laptop along with testimony from whistleblowers on the government who are corrupt like Joe Biden.

The absolute worse President of all time by a wide margin.

I am thinking even reading threads on this forum is productive as it’s guaranteed that there is not adult conversations on here as a norm

Continue on

At least I have reliable sources including her.

For all the people predicting MB being canned you lose.

I will keep following the evidence of SARS and the Hunter Biden laptop along with testimony from whistleblowers on the government who are corrupt like Joe Biden.

The absolute worse President of all time by a wide margin.

I am thinking even reading threads on this forum is productive as it’s guaranteed that there is not adult conversations on here as a norm

Continue on
Maria is not a reliable source and that's exactly why there was speculation she was a goner. She's a hysterical conspiracy nut.

Reactions: flotiger
Maria is not a reliable source and that's exactly why there was speculation she was a goner. She's a hysterical conspiracy nut.

Yeah she is talking conspiracy about Joe Biden and China and bribery

Problem is in this case there is a firehose of evidence

The Delaware attorney all the liberals say that was appointed by Trump did the plea deal so that must be all there is

Unfortunately the judge may not approve the deal that attorney was forced to offer as Merrick Garland and other DOJ people are being outed for blocking the HUGE amount of felony charges he was going to be charged with along with investigating Joe and the Biden family including the Biden grandchildren who received foreign laundered money

Sorry but Attorney General DOJ and FBI and some IRS are now being accused of collusion obstruction and worse

This is not going well for the Democrats and Biden

Me I am just watching and waiting to see what happens

You keep telling me about getting information from news outlets

You are not aware of my former jobs but much of my information comes from sources not directly available to the American public

Yeah she is talking conspiracy about Joe Biden and China and bribery

Problem is in this case there is a firehose of evidence

The Delaware attorney all the liberals say that was appointed by Trump did the plea deal so that must be all there is

Unfortunately the judge may not approve the deal that attorney was forced to offer as Merrick Garland and other DOJ people are being outed for blocking the HUGE amount of felony charges he was going to be charged with along with investigating Joe and the Biden family including the Biden grandchildren who received foreign laundered money

Sorry but Attorney General DOJ and FBI and some IRS are now being accused of collusion obstruction and worse

This is not going well for the Democrats and Biden

Me I am just watching and waiting to see what happens

You keep telling me about getting information from news outlets

You are not aware of my former jobs but much of my information comes from sources not directly available to the American public
All your "sources" suck ass

Reactions: flotiger
As you can see, no matter what damning information comes out, the devout communists and Marxists on here (TI) are going to deny everything. Like I did you can note the domestic enemies of this country so you can better know and remember who they are. They have sold out this nation to the WOKE and communism. Just try to ignore them if you can though, as can see, they are continually trying to disrupt our dialogue.

I believe they (the communists and Marxists on here) know that their universe is unraveling before the eyes and ears. But, with all this unbelievable information coming out, they know (and hate) that the Constitution is (seemingly) going to survive. So they will be getting a one-two punch, because they are seeing the Biden crime family exposed and their communist coupe fail, and they will also have to see Donald Trump survive to become president again. On November 2024 I will be here licking their bitter tears 😥 !!!

If we have a decent military by the time Biden is removed, when Trump gets in there he needs to send the Delta Force and Seal Team 6 into the CIA, FBI, IRS, and DOJ and pull those communists out by force. The military might be the only force since the DOJ is so corrupt, and they are the overseers of the FBI. But the rotten corrupt roots need to be pulled out by the roots.

If you think about this, had the darkness not been exposed, then we would not have known how evil and corrupt this group was. Trump's first term exposed them, and force many of those roaches out in the open. Then by Biden winning in the corrupt way that he won, the communists got bold and believed their plans could not be beaten. But our God is an awesome God...

John 1:5. “The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.”

You are a crazy dipshit

First law of war

Know your enemy better than yourself

You have NO CLUE where my information is sourced

Yet you say it is suckass

You are showing weakness

This is another lesson for you grasshopper
Your "suck ass sources" are always wrong and oddly have the exact same opinion as FoxNews...

Do you actually have anything of substance to say other than trying to be a tough guy and name caller
You wouldn't hear a peep from me if you didn't continuously splatter the board with your dumbass conspiracies that you hear on TV.

If Biden has committed crimes, I want him to be treated like any other person that has done the same, but to this point there's really nothing to address except innuendo, speculation and an attempt by the Right to destroy him so that they can say he's the same or worse than Trump. You have NO FACTS, even though you pretend to. This non-stop smear campaign hasn't let up since Trump tried to bribe Zelensky into starting a fake investigation because he feared he would beat him in a general.

That's real deflection
Never ending. But what should I expect? SMH.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
First law of war

Know your enemy better than yourself

You have NO CLUE where my information is sourced

Yet you say it is suckass

You are showing weakness

This is another lesson for you grasshopper
Seriously, you are over 55 years old right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT