ADVERTISEMENT

JUST IN: Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick Suffered Two Strokes and Died of Natural Causes, Medical Examiner Rules

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Another day another dem lie exposed. So it turns out that the only person murdered was Ashley Babbitt. I am figuring @nytigerfan and @Woody1405 will just go quiet and ignore it when proven to be wrong as usual? Come on guys provide some comment. We already know that the DOJ has said there will be no charges of insurrection or sedition. Whats up with that?

By Cristina Laila
Published April 19, 2021 at 3:31pm
sicknick-dc-assault.jpg

Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick suffered two strokes and died of natural causes, the District Chief medical examiner ruled.
The autopsy found no evidence of external or internal injuries and Sicknick did not have an allergic reaction to any chemical irritants.
The mainstream media, with The New York Times leading the charge, lied about Sicknick’s death and falsely claimed he died from injuries suffered after being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher during the Capitol riot on January 6.
The Gateway Pundit was first to report that Officer Sicknick may have died from a stroke.
TRENDING: Stanford Study Results: Facemasks are Ineffective to Block Transmission of COVID-19 and Actually Can Cause Health Deterioration and Premature Death
A source told TGP reporter Cassandra Fairbanks Sicknick had a “medical emergency” (possibly a stroke) while on duty during the protest.
TGP was right and Big Media got caught in another lie.
The Washington Post reported (emphasis ours):
Capitol Police officer Brian D. Sicknick suffered two strokes and died of natural causes a day after he confronted rioters at the Jan. 6 insurrection, the District’s chief medical examiner has ruled. The ruling, released Monday, likely will make it difficult for prosecutors to pursue homicide charges in the officer’s death. Two men are accused of assaulting Sicknick by spraying a powerful chemical irritant at him during the siege.
In an interview with The Washington Post, Francisco J. Diaz, the medical examiner, said the autopsy found no evidence the 42-year-old officer suffered an allergic reaction to chemical irritants, which Diaz said would have caused Sicknick’s throat to quickly seize. Diaz also said there was no evidence of internal or external injuries. The medical examiner noted Sicknick was among the officers who engaged the Capitol mob and said ‘all that transpired played a role in his condition.’
Last month two men were arrested for *assault* on police officer Brian Sicknick.
Julian Elie Khater, 32, of Pennsylvania, and George Pierre Tanios, 39 of Morgantown, are accused of assault.
The DC Chief Medical Examiner earlier this month announced the cause and manner of death of the four people who died during January 6 riot at US Capitol.
Two men died of natural causes and one woman’s death was ruled an accident.
Ashli Babbitt’s death was ruled a homicide.
The entire media narrative surrounding the “deadly” January 6 Capitol Riot has crumbled.

Reactions: tallulahtiger30319
Another day another dem lie exposed. So it turns out that the only person murdered was Ashley Babbitt. I am figuring @nytigerfan and @Woody1405 will just go quiet and ignore it when proven to be wrong as usual? Come on guys provide some comment. We already know that the DOJ has said there will be no charges of insurrection or sedition. Whats up with that?

By Cristina Laila
sicknick-dc-assault.jpg

Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick suffered two strokes and died of natural causes, the District Chief medical examiner ruled.
The autopsy found no evidence of external or internal injuries and Sicknick did not have an allergic reaction to any chemical irritants.
The mainstream media, with The New York Times leading the charge, lied about Sicknick’s death and falsely claimed he died from injuries suffered after being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher during the Capitol riot on January 6.
The Gateway Pundit was first to report that Officer Sicknick may have died from a stroke.
TRENDING: Stanford Study Results: Facemasks are Ineffective to Block Transmission of COVID-19 and Actually Can Cause Health Deterioration and Premature Death
A source told TGP reporter Cassandra Fairbanks Sicknick had a “medical emergency” (possibly a stroke) while on duty during the protest.

Last month two men were arrested for *assault* on police officer Brian Sicknick.
Julian Elie Khater, 32, of Pennsylvania, and George Pierre Tanios, 39 of Morgantown, are accused of assault.
The DC Chief Medical Examiner earlier this month announced the cause and manner of death of the four people who died during January 6 riot at US Capitol.
The entire media narrative surrounding the “deadly” January 6 Capitol Riot has crumbled.

You are adorable. When a fatty gets covid and dies you claim it wasn’t covid he died because he was fat! In this case it is the opposite. He died from a stroke! It has nothing to with being attacked that day by a bunch of traitorous scumbags.

Last edited:
You are adorable. When a fatty gets covid and does you claim it wasn’t covid he died because he was fat! In this case it is the opposite. He died form a stroke! It has nothing to with being attacked that day by a bunch of traitorous scumbags.
huh? Explain that deflection...

First of all I di not ask for your opinion, but since you cannot help yourself, who did he cause to die that day? Answer: A pro Trump supporter was shot and killed, BUT, if that was all that happened (which is absolutely terrible in and of itself) then the message from the left would not have been as impactful for them, and you! That being the case, they made up the story that the officer was beaten to death by a fire extinguisher. It was repeated over and over by MSM and even here. No one had proof of that, but it helped the narrative. Now that it has been proven false, there is not denouncement that the reports where made up and wrong! I do not worship the things that happen that day. I would just like to know why there is no accountability.
You're running low on creditability here yourself!

By Cristina Laila
sicknick-dc-assault.jpg

Won't matter, I'm afraid. A lot of their lies have been exposed, but it's not like they'll report on it on the nightly news. Just more of the same. I'm completely disgusted with the media in this country.

I'll explain it to you like a five year old. Saying that the police officer's stroke the same evening as the capital insurrection had nothing to do with said officer being attacked and sprayed with bear spray that same day is really, really, really stupid.
I was actually going to put that in my response of "explain it to me as if I were a 6-yearold", but I figured it was coming so I left it out.
So you're telling me that what he endured during the so called "insurrection" (sprayed with bear spray) caused him to later have his strokes? If so, that is not what was presented by the autopsy, so do you have further proof?

Edit: Let me also say, being sprayed with bear spray, IMO should be considered an act of violence to a certain degree that deserves jail time and especially against a law officer!!!

I was actually going to put that in my response of "explain it to me as if I were a 6-yearold", but I figured it was coming so I left it out.
So you're telling me that what he endured during the so called "insurrection" (sprayed with bear spray) caused him to later have his strokes? If so, that is not what was presented by the autopsy, so do you have further proof?

Edit: Let me also say, being sprayed with bear spray, IMO should be considered an act of violence to a certain degree that deserves jail time and especially against a law officer!!!

Let's look at a scenario, and please choose the best answer...

One day you are standing on a street corner minding your own business, and all of a sudden I came along and just beat your ass silly with a fire extinguisher and then spray you with bear spray. I leave and then a few hours later you die of a stroke.

Would it be:
A) reasonable for your family to sue me in civil court for contributing to your death.
B) completely ridiculous for your family to connect my actions in any way with your stroke.

Reactions: Karen50 and dpic73

One day you are standing on a street corner minding your own business, and all of a sudden I came along and just beat your ass silly with a fire extinguisher and then spray you with bear spray. I leave and then a few hours later you die of a stroke.

Would it be:
A) reasonable for your family to sue me in civil court for contributing to your death.
B) completely ridiculous for your family to connect my actions in any way with your stroke.
So you have no further proof.
Did you not hear the part about fire extinguisher being untrue? (or are just ignoring that fact?)

Would it be:
His answer will be dependent on "If Trump is involved, the answer is B. If he's not involved, the answer is A"

So you have no further proof.
Did you not hear the part about fire extinguisher being untrue? (or are just ignoring that fact?)

One day you are standing on a street corner minding your own business, and all of a sudden I came along and just beat your ass silly with an American flag and then spray you with bear spray. I leave and then a few hours later you die of a stroke.

Would it be:

One day you are standing on a street corner minding your own business, and all of a sudden I came along and just beat your ass silly with an American flag and then spray you with bear spray. I leave and then a few hours later you die of a stroke.

Would it be:
Let's keep playing, so you're saying he was beaten?

Let's keep playing, so you're saying he was beaten?

One day you are standing on a street corner minding your own business, and all of a sudden I came along and spray you with bear spray. I leave and then a few hours later you die of a stroke.

Would it be:

So now...you didn't REALLY beat me silly.
My autopsy report comes back that I died of natural causes.

If your point is, could they still sue...Sure they could, but lettuce not forget your original argument was that you came along and beat my ass and sprayed me with bear spray.

So now...you didn't REALLY beat me silly.
My autopsy report comes back that I died of natural causes.

If your point is, could they still sue...Sure they could, but lettuce not forget your original argument was that you came along and beat my ass and sprayed me with bear spray.

No. My point is and always has been that the traumatic attack that a united states capitol policeman endured at the hands of your little stop the steal crowd, "hang mike pence" yelling, capitol storming, ****** friends VERY LIKELY contributed to the stroke that he had later that night.

To say "it was just natural causes and he would have died that day anyway" is some next level bullshit copout that allows you to claim to really "back the blue" when you are cheering for insurrectionist pricks to get off for what they did to those policemen and women.

You and @TigerGrowls are disgraceful.

No. My point is and always has been that the traumatic attack that a united states capitol policeman endured at the hands of your little stop the steal crowd, "hang mike pence" yelling, capitol storming, ****** friends VERY LIKELY contributed to the stroke that he had later that night.

To say "it was just natural causes and he would have died that day anyway" is some next level bullshit copout that allows you to claim to really "back the blue" when you are cheering for insurrectionist pricks to get off for what they did to those policemen and women.

You and @TigerGrowls are disgraceful

My point has always been that I am against ANY and ALL violence against law enforcement!! Every person that attacked a police officer that day should be sought out and arrested.
Your point about the bear spray causing difficulties with the officer which led to his strokes that that night, may very well be true. IDK, I'm not a doctor. If that can be proven, then by all means prosecute! The point of this conversation started with you giving me to things that happened and one of those things was absolutely not true and you finally admitted as such.

To call those people my friends and that I back them is a total mini minded attack in which people like yourself throw against the wall and hope it sticks to the weak minded.
My friend, that will not happen with me, so take your lies and propaganda elsewhere, this country does not need it!

First of all I di not ask for your opinion, but since you cannot help yourself, who did he cause to die that day? Answer: A pro Trump supporter was shot and killed, BUT, if that was all that happened (which is absolutely terrible in and of itself) then the message from the left would not have been as impactful for them, and you! That being the case, they made up the story that the officer was beaten to death by a fire extinguisher. It was repeated over and over by MSM and even here. No one had proof of that, but it helped the narrative. Now that it has been proven false, there is not denouncement that the reports where made up and wrong! I do not worship the things that happen that day. I would just like to know why there is no accountability.
You're running low on creditability here yourself!
TRUTH!!

You and @TigerGrowls are disgraceful.

Why is their explaining the truth to you deplorable? You throw around disgraceful and stupid like they are not silly little words from a kid that was likely picked on too much growing up. If you act like this is real life it’s likely a struggle to retain long term friendships.

That said, numerous capital police withstood the Antifa false flag insurrection and did not die of natural causes. Have you checked Sicknik party affiliations btw?

Officers are trained for stressful situations and maybe just maybe something else happened which led to his death, maybe high blood pressure or he hit his head leg working out creating a bruise/clot that killed him, who knows, but the fact that you keep on and on about something that was disproved by the “science” you all claim to support, is troubling to me that you all have zero inability to reason beyond hate or what someone else tells you to believe.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Why is their explaining the truth to you deplorable? You throw around disgraceful and stupid like they are not silly little words from a kid that was likely picked on too much growing up. If you act like this is real life it’s likely a struggle to retain long term friendships.

That said, numerous capital police withstood the Antifa false flag insurrection and did not die of natural causes. Have you checked Sicknik party affiliations btw?

Officers are trained for stressful situations and maybe just maybe something else happened which led to his death, maybe high blood pressure or he hit his head leg working out creating a bruise/clot that killed him, who knows, but the fact that you keep on and on about something that was disproved by the “science” you all claim to support, is troubling to me that you all have zero inability to reason beyond hate or what someone else tells you to believe.

BEAM ME UP SCONNY! SOUNDS LIKE THEY HAVE GOOD DRUGS UP THERE!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT