ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Campaigns Against Her Own Policies - No Tax on Tips - Medicare For All This Time

Dude, you have to stop drinking the Kool aide. Pretty much every single poll, as well as all the betting sites have kamala winning now. The same polls that had trump ahead. They are not going to ruin their reputation and lose all future business and credibility to prop her up. If it was just one pollster who consistently showed her ahead while the rest showed trump winning, then you may have an argument against that poll. When they ALL show her winning, you have to be an idiot.

I wanted trump to win, still do. But, he is toast bc he is stupid. He had the race locked up and went completely stupid. All he had to do was stick to the issues, point out her terrible record, views, and continue to tie her to inflation, the border, etc. He did everything he could to turn away women and black voters - and he has succeeded. That is what the polls show now - his stupidity. It's truly amazing he can be that astonishingly dumb.
Only an idiot would believe that Kamala went from almost being removed from the ticket to overnight superstar.

I don’t buy it for one second.

Trump will be the next President.

She is an awful awful candidate that her own party severely dislikes.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
She went from failed border czar to winning the race without ever doing an interview.

Ok Jan.

Lolllolol

Biden is sharp as a tack! All the numbnuts believed that too.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Only an idiot would believe that Kamala went from almost being removed from the ticket to overnight superstar.

I don’t buy it for one second.

Trump will be the next President.

She is an awful awful candidate that her own party severely dislikes.
We agree on one thing. She is an awful candidate. Probably the worst in history. However, there a couple of things you just don't seem to grasp. Unlike pubs, democrats will vote for whoever is on the ticket even if they don't like them. They are still going to vote "D".
The other thing is that many are voting against trump and not for harris.

Where trump was winning was primarily with some independents and minorities. Even some traditional suburban pub women voters likely came back that just stayed home in 2020 when he turned them off. If you followed the polls, for much of the year, neither trump or joe were polling above 45%. Even in the % voting for trump there were voters who were not "firm" or 100% committed to that vote. There was a significant % of undecided and not very firm votes. Shockingly, during the debate, trump actually listened to the people advising him and stuck to issues at eh same time joe was putting his dementia on full display. The result was many of those undecided voters moved into trumps column. Part of that was the media came out attacking, or at least questioning, his mental state which certainly moved the needle for some who still think the mainstream media is remotely trustworthy.

When trump decided to go away from the issues and start back with personal attacks, and making statements that offend women, minorities, and people in general, those previously undecided voters, as well as some former trump supporters(likely minorities) moved to the harris column. It's math, and not hard math. You probably have about 15-20% of voters MAX in every potus election that would even consider changing their vote based on who the candidate is. It's not like it takes 20% of the people changing their mind to make a massive difference. Simply moving 3-4% from one column to the other is devastating.

No one really believes kamala is a superstar. Even her staff and advisors don't believe it. That is exactly why they don't have her doing press conferences and interviews. That is the difference in the two campaigns. Her campaign advises her not to expose herself unscripted bc they know it could cost her votes/support. They know all they have to do is keep quite and let trump piss people off and run off voters. She listens for the most part. Trump does the opposite and and he cost himself votes simply bc he is shockingly stupid.

We agree on one thing. She is an awful candidate. Probably the worst in history. However, there a couple of things you just don't seem to grasp. Unlike pubs, democrats will vote for whoever is on the ticket even if they don't like them. They are still going to vote "D".

Where trump was winning was primarily with some independents and minorities. Even some traditional suburban pub women voters likely came back that just stayed home in 2020 when he turned them off. If you followed the polls, for much of the year, neither trump or joe were polling above 45%. Even in the % voting for trump there were voters who were not "firm" or 100% committed to that vote. There was a significant % of undecided and not very firm votes. Shockingly, during the debate, trump actually listened to the people advising him and stuck to issues at eh same time joe was putting his dementia on full display. The result was many of those undecided voters moved into trumps column. Part of that was the media came out attacking, or at least questioning, his mental state which certainly moved the needle for some who still think the mainstream media is remotely trustworthy.

When trump decided to go away from the issues and start back with personal attacks, and making statements that offend women, minorities, and people in general, those previously undecided voters, as well as some former trump supporters(likely minorities) moved to the harris column. It's math, and not hard math. You probably have about 15-20% of voters MAX in every potus election that would even consider changing their vote based on who the candidate is. It's not like it takes 20% of the people changing their mind to make a massive difference. Simply moving 3-4% from one column to the other is devastating.

No one really believes kamala is a superstar. Even her staff and advisors don't believe it. That is exactly why they don't have her doing press conferences and interviews. That is the difference in the two campaigns. Her campaign advises her not to expose herself unscripted bc they know it could cost her votes/support. They know all they have to do is keep quite and let trump piss people off and run off voters. She listens for the most part. Trump does the opposite and and he cost himself votes simply bc he is shockingly stupid.

If you want to believe that Kamala went from almost being removed from the ticket because she was a "drag" to being an overnight superstar that is your prerogative. I don't buy that for one second. Not even one. Her own party hates her. She was one of the first candidates to drop out in 2020 for the democrats receiving hardly any votes. She didn't even win the primary this year. She failed miserably and publicly as border csar.

We can all believe what we want, but if you believe that please contact me at FatPiggy Global Trading, I have some ocean front property in Nebraska I want to show you.

If you want to believe that Kamala went from almost being removed from the ticket because she was a "drag" to being an overnight superstar that is your prerogative. I don't buy that for one second. Not even one. Her own party hates her. She was one of the first candidates to drop out in 2020 for the democrats receiving hardly any votes. She didn't even win the primary this year. She failed miserably and publicly as border csar.

We can all believe what we want, but if you believe that please contact me at FatPiggy Global Trading, I have some ocean front property in Nebraska I want to show you.
sddefault.jpg

You need to include people voting for rfk Jr or some other candidate that might have been in the poll to account for being below 50%. All of the pollsters have not changed their numbers though with Rasmussen for sure still showing Trump ahead in all the swing states still. I do not see that Trump has done anything strategically to hurt himself recently. He has been consistent imo throughout. I think any dem that will vote for scamala would of also voted for joe too. Independents want a good economy and a secure southern border and placing scamala at the head of the ticket doesn't change Democrat policy at all. I am banking that there are more sane people than lunatics still in our nation and that will propel Trump to victory. MSM is gaslighting the American people.

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
You need to include people voting for rfk Jr or some other candidate that might have been in the poll to account for being below 50%. All of the pollsters have not changed their numbers though with Rasmussen for sure still showing Trump ahead in all the swing states still. I do not see that Trump has done anything strategically to hurt himself recently. He has been consistent imo throughout. I think any dem that will vote for scamala would of also voted for joe too. Independents want a good economy and a secure southern border and placing scamala at the head of the ticket doesn't change Democrat policy at all. I am banking that there are more sane people than lunatics still in our nation and that will propel Trump to victory. MSM is gaslighting the American people.

538 drops Rasmussen Reports from its analysis​

Reactions: yoshi121374
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT