ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris promotes the Trans Agenda

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
She picks right up where crooked Joe left off. This alone is more than enough reason to vote party line republican. This sick perversion even affected Elon Musk. We must all stand up against this evil they want to do to children.

JUST IN: Elon Musk says his son is "dead" thanks to the woke mind virus after he was put on puberty blockers, says he vowed to "destroy the woke mind virus after that."

🔥🔥

"I was essentially tricked into signing documents for one of my older boys... This was before I had really any understanding of what was going on."

"There was a lot of confusion and you know, I was told, oh he might commit su*cide..."

"My son Xavier is dead, k*lled by the woke mind virus."

"I vowed to destroy the woke mind virus after that... and we are making some progress."

Video: @realDailyWire

iu

Kamala has been on this for a long time.

Kamala Harris: I'm Not New to Transgender Causes​

Kamala Harris

The presidential candidate talks to the National Center for Transgender Equality about her long record of support.​

"I have a long-standing commitment to fighting for the rights of transgender people, for the dignity of transgender people," Harris said. "I have a long-standing awareness based on my experience in the community of knowing the lives that people are living every day, that are burdened with fear, that are burdened with unequal access to everything from employment to a response from law enforcement to access to health care to access to housing -- it covers the gamut, and I'm fully aware of it, and again, this is not new to me."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT