ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala/Walz 2024

464290712_10229078969371252_822778057648223508_n.jpg

Reactions: CUTiger1977

INVESTING IN AMERICA: At 60K Projects and Counting, USDOT Celebrates Biden-Harris Administration’s Progress on Implementing the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law​

"By the count of policy researcher Jack Conness, the CHIPS Act led to 37 projects worth $272 billion and a predicted 36,300 jobs as of September 16, 2024; when considered together with Inflation Reduction Act investments, the total comes out to 217 projects worth $387 billion creating 129,700 jobs."(13]

• Haha
Reactions: gcsoccer16

It’s by far a majority opinion, which is why almost every other civilized country has it. There are zero reasons not to implement it. I don’t understand why leftists on here defend the opposing position.

And if a non-citizen is caught trying to vote as a citizen, they should be deported and forever banned from return to the US. If it never actually happens, then who cares if that’s the law?

It’s by far a majority opinion, which is why almost every other civilized country has it. There are zero reasons not to implement it. I don’t understand why leftists on here defend the opposing position.

And if a non-citizen is caught trying to vote as a citizen, they should be deported and forever banned from return to the US. If it never actually happens, then who cares if that’s the law?
Dude, just get over it. Granny Bates out in Bamberg is not the reason your side keeps losing the popular vote, it's because millions more people prefer the other candidate.

Reactions: okclem
Who gives a shit how tall you are? You're height is irrelevant and still a pussy and would get destroyed.

Join the permaban bet like a man which you haven't proven anything yet,
Destroyed by who?
maxresdefault.jpg

And for the record, you're a much bigger board cancer than he'll ever be. You should have been banned a long time ago so my guess is you have an in with Ard.

Destroyed by who?
maxresdefault.jpg

And for the record, you're a much bigger board cancer than he'll ever be. You should have been banned a long time ago so my guess is you have an in with Ard.
Look in the mirror asshat, you are a disgrace to Clemson and should walk away, especially for never having been intelligent enough to attend the University.
You're a pretender like @nytigerfan and probably the same person once you lose the bet, bye bye.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT