ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala/Walz 2024

Doubting her race and then saying "Black Jobs" didn't play very well for him.
Haha, you're right and I'm guessing that's why he's not on the trail this week other than one stop in deep red Montana. They figured out that the more he talks, the better it gets for her . 😅

She's captured some magic and an electric atmosphere everywhere she goes. That's got to be scary for the old orange grump

Doubting her race and then saying "Black Jobs" didn't play very well for him.
They started believing their own lies too much. His "I could shoot someone on 5th Ave" aura is gone. He's running scared.

America is going to emerge from the trump era better than ever. His radical, extremist movement pushed the Overton Window so far to the right, that the middle is now what the Left used to be. What a cherry on top of this reclamation of America by the Democrats.

• Love
Reactions: dpic73
Haha, you're right and I'm guessing that's why he's not on the trail this week other than one stop in deep red Montana. They figured out that the more he talks, the better it gets for her . 😅

She's captured some magic and an electric atmosphere everywhere she goes. That's got to be scary for the old orange grump
He doesn't want to give anyone the opportunity to see the visual of disparate enthusiasm between the 2 campaigns, so he's avoiding the swing states. It's as much his ego as it is political fear.

I know y'all can't wait for the drag queens and all the joy that the DNC will bring.
And? You people nominated Demanda Recount

tumblr_pos5v0kXc81xyhrpgo1_400.gif

Last edited:
👀 First time either her or Joe have taken the lead in AZ

"The HighGround Public Affairs survey, released Thursday, found that Harris received 44.4 percent of the vote while Trump received 41.6 percent of the vote — which is within the survey’s margin of error. Arizona is seen as a key swing state for the election after President Biden narrowly carried the state in 2020."

My apologies. I just looked back and saw your response. Deal! I agree, West Zone is off limits.
I consider it a win-win. Either I win (and who doesn’t like winning) or I lose and have better mental health through the election.

Love the confidence but you are going to be very disappointed.
They are in a panic try-hard mode. A 23 point lead with blacks is death to a Dem. That means Trump is well over 20% and thats the number of death for Dems. But they are trying to spin it to make it sound better...

Reactions: TigerGrowls
They are in a panic try-hard mode. A 23 point lead with blacks is death to a Dem. That means Trump is well over 20% and thats the number of death for Dems. But they are trying to spin it to make it sound better...
So you're using black polling to say that all the new polls that show her in the lead are wrong ?😅

Reactions: yoshi121374
No one is surprised you like them.

Have you ever been to a drag show? It's a great time, lots of fun, good music, people living their authentic lives...

Also, men dressing as women has been a thing for many,many years. Most live theater used men in women's roles until very recently due to restrictions on women in the theater. Operas used women to sing mens roles, they were called "pants roles"

Drag is not a new thing. Hate for drag is.

Please show me a recent poll showing trump with 23% of the black vote. By recent, I mean in the last couple of weeks. He no doubt had gained significant support of the black community before Joe quit and after the assassination attempt. In large part, that was due to him sticking to the issues they care about- the economy, inflation, etc.
He has since lost much of that support questioning if harris is black and completely ignoring the issues that got him the lead.

Reactions: yoshi121374
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT