ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala/Walz 2024

It's like they think they're the only side that's been preparing for this.
Honestly. Told a guy at the range my Ukrainian Black Army patch on my bag was just a pirate flag. They really think the handful of secret maga officers in the pentagon are gonna save them and not get fragged the moment they're left alone with the enlisted guys.

images

Works really well with my dust cover that says "free bread" on it lmaoooooooooooooooooo

Hypocrites? Please explain this seemingly very contradictory policy libs if you dare and you can.

Party that Opposes Voter ID Laws as Racist Required ID for Participants to Enter Harris Arizona Rally​

Hypocrites? Please explain this seemingly very contradictory policy libs if you dare and you can.

Party that Opposes Voter ID Laws as Racist Required ID for Participants to Enter Harris Arizona Rally​

Have you thought about possible responses to this? Feels pretty straightforward, but I'm curious if you've thought about it.

Apparently, Kamala Harris is surging, yet somehow Republicans gained 252,794 new registered voters, and her party LOST 19,088 in July

Arizona: +19,984 +3,491
California: +94,667 -43,733
Pennsylvania+21,325 +5,788
North Carolina+6,294 -722

I dont know about you, but something tells me popular people don't lose party registrations.

Kamala Harris's popularity is a HOAX, and the polls are RIGGED & FAKE, just like in 2016 and 2020

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Saw Kamala's picture on a milk carton today. Says she's been missing for 23 days now.

I love the fact that the Trump campaign is so enamored about penis (er, crowd) size. As if that matters. The more Trump and Vance focus on who has the bigger ... crowd ... the more America tunes out.

The next few days will be telling ... I think Trump is headed to NC, which up until a couple of days ago was considered a lock for Trump. The campaign is spending millions of dollars in ad money in NC and GA, which means less to spend on PA, MI, WI, NV and AZ. The Harris-Walz campaign is likely to get another bump after the Democratic convention.

I think most Democrats are eager to watch their candidates' performance in debates (and most Republicans will probably say the same thing).

Going to be an interesting 90 days.

I love the fact that the Trump campaign is so enamored about penis (er, crowd) size. As if that matters. The more Trump and Vance focus on who has the bigger ... crowd ... the more America tunes out.

The next few days will be telling ... I think Trump is headed to NC, which up until a couple of days ago was considered a lock for Trump. The campaign is spending millions of dollars in ad money in NC and GA, which means less to spend on PA, MI, WI, NV and AZ. The Harris-Walz campaign is likely to get another bump after the Democratic convention.

I think most Democrats are eager to watch their candidates' performance in debates (and most Republicans will probably say the same thing).

Going to be an interesting 90 days.
Allegedly, she is also now within the 4.4% margin of error in Florida. I'm not falling for it yet, but things are really moving in her direction in the swing states.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Allegedly, she is also now within the 4.4% margin of error in Florida. I'm not falling for it yet, but things are really moving in her direction in the swing states.
I am with you. I saw that there were all kinds of new supporters coming out to phone banks in Fla. I hope all of the numbers they were calling had 404 area codes because the more the Harris campaign spends in Fla., the less they can spend in Ga, where they have a better chance of winning. Just visit Ga., Pa., Wisc., Michigan, Ariz and Nevada. Rinse and repeat.

Honestly at this point you continue to be positive, be fairly basic and let Trump be Trump.

The more frustrated he gets,the more he speaks,the more he has grievance laced monotonous monologues the more he hurts his campaign.

The Dems should get a solid post convention bounce, just don't do anything dumb.

It's like a football team with a big lead, play smart,milk the clock, and for the love of God don't fumble.

Honestly at this point you continue to be positive, be fairly basic and let Trump be Trump.

The more frustrated he gets,the more he speaks,the more he has grievance laced monotonous monologues the more he hurts his campaign.

The Dems should get a solid post convention bounce, just don't do anything dumb.

It's like a football team with a big lead, play smart,milk the clock, and for the love of God don't fumble.
Totally agree. I'm really enjoying this outcry from the magaverse & the media over her unwillingness to do interviews. She's obviously doing everything right presently, hence the huge shifts in polling/betting trends, so why in the hell would she just alter her campaign strategy to placate the ones who want her to lose?

Totally agree. I'm really enjoying this outcry from the magaverse & the media over her unwillingness to do interviews. She's obviously doing everything right presently, hence the huge shifts in polling/betting trends, so why in the hell would she just alter her campaign strategy to placate the ones who want her to lose?

They are seriously losing it. I think they were extremely overconfident with facing Biden. Many many Americans had concerns with his age and mental capacity. I think that caused some real lack of enthusiasm on the Democrats side.

Kamala is not my favorite, but she is so much better than Trump. I think the Magaverse has seriously underestimated how disliked Trump is, and frankly how tired of him most people are. He can't go away soon enough.

Reactions: dpic73 and okclem
They are seriously losing it. I think they were extremely overconfident with facing Biden. Many many Americans had concerns with his age and mental capacity. I think that caused some real lack of enthusiasm on the Democrats side.

Kamala is not my favorite, but she is so much better than Trump. I think the Magaverse has seriously underestimated how disliked Trump is, and frankly how tired of him most people are. He can't go away soon enough.
The Trump era has caused me to recalibrate my entire political ethos. I'm not as concerned about policy so much anymore when I can plainly see whether a candidate is pro democracy, pro labor, and pro protection of civil rights/liberties for all, or not.

I think it will take at least a full generation to get back to "normal" politics, so for an indefinite period, I no longer care much about specific policy/campaign platforms from my preferred candidates.

It's also pretty standard politically. She and Walz aren't going to give an interview right before the DNC. My guess is they'll give a few to some local outfits at the end of the week, partially to say they did interviews and partially to rub it in the DC media's noses a bit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT