ADVERTISEMENT

Why are closing ceremonies so weird

What's the difference? It's still persecution ? It's runs together? If your a Christian being persecuted then your also being persecuted for their beliefs.what you said makes no sense regardless of one's past what they did or didnt do including Trump God saves. And no one can judge their heart ❤️ or what they have gave their heart too who are we say if Trump asked for forgiveness he doesn't owe the Country and explanation if he has or hasn't. The only one he owes any explanation too is God himself. He's not the only politician that has done criminal acts . They all have!! And they all better seek Jesus because this country is in danger . We all have our different opinions and you can have them about me and what I believe. And I respect that

What's the difference? It's still persecution ? It's runs together? If your a Christian being persecuted then your also being persecuted for their beliefs.what you said makes no sense regardless of one's past what they did or didnt do including Trump God saves. And no one can judge their heart ❤️ or what they have gave their heart too who are we say if Trump asked for forgiveness he doesn't owe the Country and explanation if he has or hasn't. The only one he owes any explanation too is God himself. He's not the only politician that has done criminal acts . They all have!! And they all better seek Jesus because this country is in danger . We all have our different opinions and you can have them about me and what I believe. And I respect that
My point is that there is a difference here:

Person one believes in Jesus and is mocked for that belief, or not hired for a job because he is a Christian, etc. The persecution comes directly from the belief.

Person two is a bully. He gives people degrading names. He takes up two parking spots in the parking lot of the interview. And because of how he treats people, he isn't hired. He also goes to church and claims Christianity.

Both have the same outcome of a person not being hired and "persecution" of treatment. But I think you would agree person one is being persecuted for being a Christian/their beliefs and person two is just being "persecuted" and happens to be a Christian.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT