ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala/Walz 2024

I have no issue with their appointment, beyond thinking their views are archaic and anathema to progress in this country. I'm glad you asked about the gifts, i hope you take the time to read the articles below.

Below is a breakdown from each justice on declared and undeclared "gifts" from citizens.
I’m not sure your point. Every member of congress is raking in more lobbyist money than these court justices most probably. And both sides of the aisle are guilty of that. I think you know what I mean about ‘weaponized and politicized’. Now some would argue the abortion decision was politicized and that’s their right as an American. But I do not believe this court has been weaponized against liberals in this country. Don’t see it

I’m not sure your point. Every member of congress is raking in more lobbyist money than these court justices most probably. And both sides of the aisle are guilty of that. I think you know what I mean about ‘weaponized and politicized’. Now some would argue the abortion decision was politicized and that’s their right as an American. But I do not believe this court has been weaponized against liberals in this country. Don’t see it
Ah, I thought you meant more along the lines of corruption. The articles/evidence are just pointing out the insane amount of money a handful of the R appointed justices are getting compared to others. Carry on then.

Reactions: Dmk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT