ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala/Walz 2024

I have no issue with their appointment, beyond thinking their views are archaic and anathema to progress in this country. I'm glad you asked about the gifts, i hope you take the time to read the articles below.

Below is a breakdown from each justice on declared and undeclared "gifts" from citizens.
I’m not sure your point. Every member of congress is raking in more lobbyist money than these court justices most probably. And both sides of the aisle are guilty of that. I think you know what I mean about ‘weaponized and politicized’. Now some would argue the abortion decision was politicized and that’s their right as an American. But I do not believe this court has been weaponized against liberals in this country. Don’t see it

I’m not sure your point. Every member of congress is raking in more lobbyist money than these court justices most probably. And both sides of the aisle are guilty of that. I think you know what I mean about ‘weaponized and politicized’. Now some would argue the abortion decision was politicized and that’s their right as an American. But I do not believe this court has been weaponized against liberals in this country. Don’t see it
Ah, I thought you meant more along the lines of corruption. The articles/evidence are just pointing out the insane amount of money a handful of the R appointed justices are getting compared to others. Carry on then.

Reactions: Dmk
Whoa slick… I was just commenting on (who I believe) is a Democrat poster on here, saying that many Republicans would have common ground with his last paragraph. It’s rare any common ground is reached on this board.

But when I read your ridiculous post it kinda sounds like you’re saying we are already living in a one party authoritarian government where Conservatives opinions are not needed and will not be heeded. I at least appreciate your honesty and finally admitting it, because I also believe we are perilously close to that being the case.

The only thing holding your side from totally achieving it is the Supreme Court. It’s the only branch or lever of our government that has not been politicized and now weaponized in many cases to go after Conservatives. This is why you all jump and down and scream every time the Supreme Court makes a decision that you disagree with. Because your side knows they’re the only thing stopping you from your one party utopia. (Which will end in us becoming Venezuela by the way) But, the next time your side gets the chance they will pack the Supreme Court (Manchin and Sinema will be gone) and that box will be checked off also, and hello Venezuela.

You were probably being facetious in your last paragraph. But because of everything else I mentioned you’re really really close to being right on track and factual about how long it will be before we have anything but a Dem in the White House. So you and I agree on a lot of things actually.
Then the SCOTUS has to go, too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT