ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala/Walz 2024

This still blows my mind… and makes me laugh every time I see it.

Biden “won” the 2020 election with the fewest number of counties (16%) in the US history.

While Donald Trump won 2,497 Counties 84% of all US Counties.

The population centers/cities are the ripest with fraud. Obviously…

I sure hope the good guys have a plan this time… because 2020 revealed how they did it.

But I’m the type of guy that says this was the plan all along… and thinks DJT allowed them to steal it to wake people up.

All of this ironically is timed around a historical Changeover of the Financial system, which we just left the 50 year petro-dollar agreement. Something almost nobody is talking about…

Whomever wins the 2024 election will hijack the financial system for good or bad.
No one has been able to explain this at all.

No one has been able to explain this at all.
We've explained this simpleton theory many times on here dummy. DIRT DON"T VOTE!

960528_spotlight_90771_QMinG_DCc.png

Holy shit. Dude is mainly excited about Kamala because of skin color and gender, and he arrived at this realization because his wife is getting pegged by a black dude.

Then he goes on to say that price caps leading to shortages leading to rationing is a good thing, because it may lead to equity.

Dems, this guy just won back weird for you.

Holy shit. Dude is mainly excited about Kamala because of skin color and gender, and he arrived at this realization because his wife is getting pegged by a black dude.

Then he goes on to say that price caps leading to shortages leading to rationing is a good thing, because it may lead to equity.

Dems, this guy just won back weird for you.

Yea dude, not so much. Just watch the interviews of randos outside of a Trump rally carrying around jd Vance cum cups and get back to me. don’t be surprised if you see Ted Cruz carrying a cum cup on capital hill soon.

Nice try though.

Yea dude, not so much. Just watch the interviews of randos outside of a Trump rally carrying around jd Vance cum cups and get back to me. don’t be surprised if you see Ted Cruz carrying a cum cup on capital hill soon.

Nice try though.

You're right. The cum cups probably allow the Maga douchebags to keep the weird title.

Maga people are just the absolute scum of the earth

F them, I have no shame in saying I was chopping major onions when I watched this. I've probably replayed it five times now and I get a lump in my throat every time. What a moment that will be seared in everyone's memory for years.

F them, I have no shame in saying I was chopping major onions when I watched this. I've probably replayed it five times now and I get a lump in my throat every time. What a moment that will be seared in everyone's memory for years.

magas are the darkest, weirdest, most miserable ****ing people in the history of this country. It is a movement of karens. They just broadcast their petty grievances nonstop.

What bunch of ****ing losers.

magas are the darkest, weirdest, most miserable ****ing people in the history of this country. It is a movement of karens. They just broadcast their petty grievances nonstop.

What bunch of ****ing losers.
Yes they are but looks like they picked the wrong fight haha.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT