ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala/Walz 2024

This still blows my mind… and makes me laugh every time I see it.

Biden “won” the 2020 election with the fewest number of counties (16%) in the US history.

While Donald Trump won 2,497 Counties 84% of all US Counties.

The population centers/cities are the ripest with fraud. Obviously…

I sure hope the good guys have a plan this time… because 2020 revealed how they did it.

But I’m the type of guy that says this was the plan all along… and thinks DJT allowed them to steal it to wake people up.

All of this ironically is timed around a historical Changeover of the Financial system, which we just left the 50 year petro-dollar agreement. Something almost nobody is talking about…

Whomever wins the 2024 election will hijack the financial system for good or bad.
No one has been able to explain this at all.

No one has been able to explain this at all.
We've explained this simpleton theory many times on here dummy. DIRT DON"T VOTE!

960528_spotlight_90771_QMinG_DCc.png

Holy shit. Dude is mainly excited about Kamala because of skin color and gender, and he arrived at this realization because his wife is getting pegged by a black dude.

Then he goes on to say that price caps leading to shortages leading to rationing is a good thing, because it may lead to equity.

Dems, this guy just won back weird for you.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Holy shit. Dude is mainly excited about Kamala because of skin color and gender, and he arrived at this realization because his wife is getting pegged by a black dude.

Then he goes on to say that price caps leading to shortages leading to rationing is a good thing, because it may lead to equity.

Dems, this guy just won back weird for you.

Yea dude, not so much. Just watch the interviews of randos outside of a Trump rally carrying around jd Vance cum cups and get back to me. don’t be surprised if you see Ted Cruz carrying a cum cup on capital hill soon.

Nice try though.

Yea dude, not so much. Just watch the interviews of randos outside of a Trump rally carrying around jd Vance cum cups and get back to me. don’t be surprised if you see Ted Cruz carrying a cum cup on capital hill soon.

Nice try though.

You're right. The cum cups probably allow the Maga douchebags to keep the weird title.

Maga people are just the absolute scum of the earth

F them, I have no shame in saying I was chopping major onions when I watched this. I've probably replayed it five times now and I get a lump in my throat every time. What a moment that will be seared in everyone's memory for years.

F them, I have no shame in saying I was chopping major onions when I watched this. I've probably replayed it five times now and I get a lump in my throat every time. What a moment that will be seared in everyone's memory for years.

magas are the darkest, weirdest, most miserable ****ing people in the history of this country. It is a movement of karens. They just broadcast their petty grievances nonstop.

What bunch of ****ing losers.

magas are the darkest, weirdest, most miserable ****ing people in the history of this country. It is a movement of karens. They just broadcast their petty grievances nonstop.

What bunch of ****ing losers.
Yes they are but looks like they picked the wrong fight haha.

If Trump says it is raining the Dems will fall over one another to fact check Trump, distort the truth, say it is only water falling from the sky due to climate change. But when it comes to the Dems, the truth doesn’t exist. Never in my life have I seen a convention where from the opening statement to the closing sentence everything said was nothing but lies upon lies while attacking Trump.

Political conventions are about introducing your candidate, laying out their agenda, and telling the people why their agenda will be better for them, how it will change their lives for the better and how their plans will bring a better future.

As for the Democrats? Once again they changed the game. They changed the rules. They offered no plans. They offered no resemblance of a brighter future or a brighter today. Instead they offered emotions. They say they are going to Hope their way out of this mess. They will Hope for a better economy. They will Hope to end inflation. Hope will close the borders. Hope will keep you safe.

I’ve never in my life have been so ****ing irate. They bring nothing to the table and expect to hand Kamala Harris the Presidency. No ****ing agenda? No ****ing plans? This is the biggest insult to the intelligence of the American people.

So the Democrats identity is now a Seinfeld episode. A big show about nothing. Their plan? Offer the American people nothing. Not a ****ing thing but you better vote for them otherwise you are deemed a hateful racist.

The star of their convention? Donald Trump. The villain? Donald Trump. The person every speaker spoke about? Donald Trump. They should’ve changed the name to the Trump convention.

Their game plan? They know they are stuck with an ignorant candidate who has no game plan and offers nothing but destructive policies so it is up to them to keep her quiet and hidden while letting the corrupt Dems and media build her into a fraudulent superhero.

But what about the villain Donald Trump? You know the guy they are trying to paint as evil. The guy they hate as much as our Constitution? They tried to eliminate him every which way including an assassination attempt but in Teflon fashion he keeps answering the bell. What do they do about their Trump problem? They tried Hope. They Hoped to get rid of him. They failed

They couldn’t eliminate him so they turned to their star power to tell you how bad Trump is. They will spread nothing but lies and misinformation Hoping that will stick. After all who the hell is going to fact check them? Where the **** are our fact checkers? Still on another vacation?

They can spew lies and continue flinging shit against the wall and hope something will stick in their fight against Trump. But it won’t work. They will eventually need a plan. They can take that big eared Kenyan cocksuckers word Hope and shove it straight up their asses.

You see we too have a candidate. Our candidate will squash Hope. Our candidate has a plan. Has a vision. Our candidate actually loves our country and isn’t looking for eternal power, our candidate want to return the American way. The American Dream. Our candidate wants a better America for all the people, not just their brainwashed base. Our candidate brings an agenda and more importantly our candidate already had the job and will go down as one of the greatest presidents in American history. Our candidate has a track record which includes, no inflation, energy independence, closed borders, a strong military, kept us all safe with no wars across the globe, our candidate brought unity as blacks, whites and brown all gained employment and were all able to make ends meet.
The next time Kamala say day one, remind her, day one started 1200 days ago. When she says she will fix the las administration’s problems? Remind her, she was the last administration.

The bottom line? There is only one choice for our America. It begins and ends with Donald J Trump
My two cents

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT