ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala/Walz 2024

WATCH: Election experts showed Dinesh D'Souza how bad actors can buy election ballots & reprint however many they want without leaving a trace

Dinesh: "Could I print a thousand ballots?"

"We were able to purchase 10,000 ballots."

Election whistleblowers saw this in Georgia on election night in 2020. They witnessed tens of thousands of prefilled mail-in ballots counted in Fulton County, and the lawsuit is still sitting on a judge's lap despite an order from the GA Supreme Court to hear it. This stuff happens

This is from @DineshDSouza's newly released movie called #VindicatingTrump

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

I call for the illegal alien police officers being hired in Minneapolis, Minnesota to be deported back to Somalia immediately! I say officers because they actually hired two this week with plans to fill the force they cut by half 4 years ago! See the plan? Cut the police force, then replace the decimated ranks with politically correct communist commissars! This is a globalist take over!

I call for the illegal alien police officers being hired in Minneapolis, Minnesota to be deported back to Somalia immediately! I say officers because they actually hired two this week with plans to fill the force they cut by half 4 years ago! See the plan? Cut the police force, then replace the decimated ranks with politically correct communist commissars! This is a globalist take over!
I call for Alex Jones to turn over his house, his car, his clothes and his freedom for terrorizing the families of 25 murdered children.

@greggutfeld rips DNC media coverup of bombshell ICE report of 425,000 illegal immigrants who are convicted criminals being released into the US:

This is “the biggest crime story I've ever seen…they would rather you die or be r*ped than Trump be right."

🎯🔥

GUTFELD: "Tell us, no, it's not 60,000 rapists. It's only 8000. It's only 7000 m*rderers. Cool. I'm glad you're okay with that. I'm glad. I'll take your fact check. But anybody who defends this or says it's not that big a deal is complicit. And they should be held accountable.

These bastards were more offended by stories of cats being eaten than real stories. Real stories reported here of actual rape and murder."

Dead on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT