ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala/Walz 2024

I think one of the chuds on here was talking about this obvious bullshit earlier this week. It's scary how easily manipulated the Trump voting base (largely uneducated voters) can be when dealing with these kinds of issues.

Reactions: dpic73
I think one of the chuds on here was talking about this obvious bullshit earlier this week. It's scary how easily manipulated the Trump voting base (largely uneducated voters) can be when dealing with these kinds of issues.

I blew it all up in the October Surprise thread if you want to check it - it's sick what these magats have done but this guy has all the receipts. He's also pretty sure that Black Insurrectionist, who started all this crap, is Ali Alexander.

Agent Self FBI

Reactions: tboonpickens
Speaking of results

AI Overview
Learn more…Opens in new tab

According to Fidelity Investments, Elon Musk's X, formerly known as Twitter, is worth around 80% less than when he bought it in October 2022:

DateFidelity's estimated value
October 2022$19.66 million
August 2024$4.2 million
This represents a valuation of around $9.4 billion for X, which is significantly lower than the $44 billion that Musk paid for it.

Other factors that have contributed to the decline in value include:

• Advertising revenue
    Many advertisers have reduced or canceled ad spending on X due to concerns about the platform's content.

• Investor losses
    Musk's investors, including Saudi and Qatari business leaders, Silicon Valley investors, and Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey, have lost billions in value.
Musk has attempted to add new ways for X to make money, such as charging for premium memberships. However, the platform's value continues to decline

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT