ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala/Walz 2024

Major drama within the Kamala Harris campaign this morning. A source reveals that Harris screamed at and angrily berated her campaign manager Julie Chavez for over 30 minutes on the phone this morning.

The source shares that Chavez advised Kamala not to attend the Al Smith dinner because it could send the wrong message and risk alienating LGBTQ and pro-abortion voters if she was seen cozying up to Catholics.

Instead Chavez suggested a compromise of sending in the poorly-received video in lieu of an in-person appearance.

Chavez was in tears during the phone call as Kamala shred her to pieces, called her an idiot, inept, horrible at your f-ing job, and told her that her stupid advice is going to be the reason she loses.

The joy is gone.

Reactions: CUTiger1977
She's not called "Heels UP" for nothing.

They want to pass judgement when people who oppose them don't believe men can have periods and babies.

Yet they support a candidate who has given more rides than Greyhound.
You really need to change from Allornothing to Nothing. Because that's what's between your ears. Just a sad little man repeating lies that he saw on social media. In fact, I heard it was you that was in process of transitioning to have babies and periods. That's just as truthful as anything you and tigergrowls ever post.

You really need to change from Allornothing to Nothing. Because that's what's between your ears. Just a sad little man repeating lies that he saw on social media. In fact, I heard it was you that was in process of transitioning to have babies and periods. That's just as truthful as anything you and tigergrowls ever post.
What made you such a p*ssy? I blame your parents. They are most likely liberal "Pieces of Sh!t" just like you. They helped raise a piece of trash. I'm sure they are proud. We all know you still live with them.

You think you are so funny. You think, in your mind, you make these quips that are so funny.

When DJT cuts your welfare off, what are you going to do?

I help feed the masses that are being starved by your stupidity.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
What made you such a p*ssy? I blame your parents. They are most likely liberal "Pieces of Sh!t" just like you. They helped raise a piece of trash. I'm sure they are proud. We all know you still live with them.

You think you are so funny. You think, in your mind, you make these quips that are so funny.

When DJT cuts your welfare off, what are you going to do?

I help feed the masses that are being starved by your stupidity.
Lol. Angry at your life? Most magas are.

Michigan says they won’t have vote totals on election night

Pennsylvania says they won’t have vote totals on election night

Georgia says they won’t have vote totals on election night

Arizona says they won’t have vote totals on election night

How do 3rd world countries hand count ballots in 1 day but American swing states need days to count with machines?!

We all know they’re going to use those extra days to try to steal it

Insane corruption

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT