ADVERTISEMENT

Keep this in Mind when watching the news spin today

Now we have multiple conversations from the president. We have one or two from Mike Pence.

ALL OF THEM PERFECT.

I am with Ben Sasse who has read the whistleblower complaint.

There should be an impeachment inquiry--not impeachment but an inquiry. All the evidence should come out including the AG's role, if any, and possible attempt to obfuscate or cover-up for the president.

I love @orangelvis how you won't go on the record. In this scenario with Ukraine (and don't deflect to someone who isn't the president bc I for one could care less about anyone with a last name of Biden) what would it take for you to support impeaching the president?

Can you come up with anything? If you can't--isn't that telling for someone who claims to follow the rule of law...

You 30%'rs are too easy. Basically you need a crime to impeach. Your people are running an ongoing Impeachment Inquiry since Jan.'17. It's an Inquiry looking for a crime. Similar to what we've seen happen in most Banana Republics over the years.
I know you've requested that we not discuss Biden, but I'm afraid you'll hear a lot about Biden. Why?, because the phone call involves Biden. Any investigation into the phone call will surely include the President's intent in mentioning Biden. In fact, Jon Solomon, a real investigative reporter at The Hill, is releasing a trove of documents today. He claims that these documents are from the Ukrainian gov't, Boy Biden's legal team, and the State Dept. He also claims that the documents will prove irrefutably that Joe committed crimes. You see, Article II, Sec. 3 of the Constitution that you dems so dearly love and revere, imposes a duty on the President to take due care while executing laws. It's like a fiduciary duty. If he knows of a potentially corrupt act by a US official, he is duty bound to ask for an investigation and the production of evidence.
So, I guess I am with Ben Sasse also. Lets investigate the sh!t out of this phone call. The elephant in the room, so to speak, is Trump's reference to Crowd Strike. Notice, that none of your dems or any of the 30%'rs have even mentioned it! Notice that the Ukraine President seemed to know exactly what Trump was talking about? Yes, I am all for a complete, total and all encompassing investigation into this phone call.
Have I now "gone on the record" ?
Here are some things I'll go on record with:
Trump will win by a larger electoral margin than he did before.
The Repubs will win back the House and increase their domination of the Senate.
The Dem party will devolve into a Smeagol like creature.
AND...Trump will MAGA, MAGA, MAGA.

If you read that and came away with Trump being a victim then i dont know what to tell you. Its pretty damning

...and I don't know what to tell you, other than the country, not Trump is the victim.

Lmao

Trump proved once again he doesnt have any clue what he is doing. He pretty much bribed a foreign country for info and an investigation. The best part about it is that he implicated multiple people along the way on a damn conspiracy theory.

Lmao

Trump proved once again he doesnt have any clue what he is doing. He pretty much bribed a foreign country for info and an investigation. The best part about it is that he implicated multiple people along the way on a damn conspiracy theory.[/QUOTE

WOW! Somebody better tell the Ukrainian President this! He obviously doesn't know!
You seem like a perfect fit for CNN!

You 30%'rs are too easy. Basically you need a crime to impeach. Your people are running an ongoing Impeachment Inquiry since Jan.'17. It's an Inquiry looking for a crime. Similar to what we've seen happen in most Banana Republics over the years.
I know you've requested that we not discuss Biden, but I'm afraid you'll hear a lot about Biden. Why?, because the phone call involves Biden. Any investigation into the phone call will surely include the President's intent in mentioning Biden. In fact, Jon Solomon, a real investigative reporter at The Hill, is releasing a trove of documents today. He claims that these documents are from the Ukrainian gov't, Boy Biden's legal team, and the State Dept. He also claims that the documents will prove irrefutably that Joe committed crimes. You see, Article II, Sec. 3 of the Constitution that you dems so dearly love and revere, imposes a duty on the President to take due care while executing laws. It's like a fiduciary duty. If he knows of a potentially corrupt act by a US official, he is duty bound to ask for an investigation and the production of evidence.
So, I guess I am with Ben Sasse also. Lets investigate the sh!t out of this phone call. The elephant in the room, so to speak, is Trump's reference to Crowd Strike. Notice, that none of your dems or any of the 30%'rs have even mentioned it! Notice that the Ukraine President seemed to know exactly what Trump was talking about? Yes, I am all for a complete, total and all encompassing investigation into this phone call.
Have I now "gone on the record" ?
Here are some things I'll go on record with:
Trump will win by a larger electoral margin than he did before.
The Repubs will win back the House and increase their domination of the Senate.
The Dem party will devolve into a Smeagol like creature.
AND...Trump will MAGA, MAGA, MAGA.

Hahahaha...

I don't care about Biden's son. If he committed a crime--throw him in jail. If Biden did--throw him in jail.

That is the difference between you and me--I am not blinded by partisanship. Again, you can't say what Trump could've done to get him impeached.

Trump reads conspiracy theories and loves infowars--of course he is talking about crowdstrike and how the dems hacked themselves (lolz) and framed russia (triple lolz--by the way the crowdstrike defense has failed in actual court when you need actual facts not spun tails on nonsense).

The president is clearly using missile defense for leverage. Come on.

You were one of the lock her up people, right? Hillary using a second server and phone broken, yes?

How do you respond to the WH using a secret system, separate electronic systems for hiding, covering up, transcripts with foreign leaders? Lock him up, no?

Hahahaha...

I don't care about Biden's son. If he committed a crime--throw him in jail. If Biden did--throw him in jail.

That is the difference between you and me--I am not blinded by partisanship. Again, you can't say what Trump could've done to get him impeached.

Trump reads conspiracy theories and loves infowars--of course he is talking about crowdstrike and how the dems hacked themselves (lolz) and framed russia (triple lolz--by the way the crowdstrike defense has failed in actual court when you need actual facts not spun tails on nonsense).

The president is clearly using missile defense for leverage. Come on.

You were one of the lock her up people, right? Hillary using a second server and phone broken, yes?

How do you respond to the WH using a secret system, separate electronic systems for hiding, covering up, transcripts with foreign leaders? Lock him up, no?

But I have. The Constitution plainly states what Trump or any president can do to be impeached. I'm just waiting for the charges to be levied. Do you know what the charges are? If so, please go the record and tell me!
You're gonna have to give some evidence on any secret electronic systems, or this is just more msm fake news like what we were told for the days leading up to Trump releasing the conversation papers. First we were told that Trump mentioned Biden 8 times in the conversation, then he threatened the Ukraine Pres. with quid pro quo. Well, where is all of that? Is the "whistle blower" claiming this? Even if he/she/it is claiming it, is it more 2nd or 3nd hand information from some leaker? That what we're talking about here, don't you know.

But I have. The Constitution plainly states what Trump or any president can do to be impeached. I'm just waiting for the charges to be levied. Do you know what the charges are? If so, please go the record and tell me!
You're gonna have to give some evidence on any secret electronic systems, or this is just more msm fake news like what we were told for the days leading up to Trump releasing the conversation papers. First we were told that Trump mentioned Biden 8 times in the conversation, then he threatened the Ukraine Pres. with quid pro quo. Well, where is all of that? Is the "whistle blower" claiming this? Even if he/she/it is claiming it, is it more 2nd or 3nd hand information from some leaker? That what we're talking about here, don't you know.

It is in the complaint. READ THE COMPLAINT--you do so much rabbit hole reading but won't actually make yourself informed on the actual info. Smh...

We have the complaint. That is where the secret system is talked about.

We don't know if Biden was brought up 8 times or not bc the transcript wasn't a transcript but a memo--5 pages for a 30 minute conversation (probably about 9 minutes of the convo).

The suspicion is that the other folks mentioned in the complaint, not the whistleblower, bc there are more who are aware of the call, might be telling the press more detail.

It is in the complaint. READ THE COMPLAINT--you do so much rabbit hole reading but won't actually make yourself informed on the actual info. Smh...

We have the complaint. That is where the secret system is talked about.

We don't know if Biden was brought up 8 times or not bc the transcript wasn't a transcript but a memo--5 pages for a 30 minute conversation (probably about 9 minutes of the convo).

The suspicion is that the other folks mentioned in the complaint, not the whistleblower, bc there are more who are aware of the call, might be telling the press more detail.

Well, if we don't know, how does the msm, or for that matter, the whistleblower know anything about it? Why did the msm say Biden was mentioned 8 times. Why did they say thhere was threat made to the Ukrainian pres? What is the source of all of this. The memo, as you call it, it put together by 6-8 nsa agents who listen to the call, transcribe as best they can, then compare notes and put together a final product that they then distribute to each dept that needs to be kept abreast of it. Sounds like nobody really knows anything and here you go again believing some nameless, faceless "sources" that miraculously pop up. Sounds a lot like the Steele Dossier to me, but I'm guessing you still think that info was true also.
DOn't you people ever learn anything? Just because there is yet another nameless, faceless source of info; that THIS time is erroneously being called "a whustle blower", you dive right in all pumped up with glee. Yay, we finally got Trump! SMH! Dupes. All of you.

Well, if we don't know, how does the msm, or for that matter, the whistleblower know anything about it? Why did the msm say Biden was mentioned 8 times. Why did they say thhere was threat made to the Ukrainian pres? What is the source of all of this. The memo, as you call it, it put together by 6-8 nsa agents who listen to the call, transcribe as best they can, then compare notes and put together a final product that they then distribute to each dept that needs to be kept abreast of it. Sounds like nobody really knows anything and here you go again believing some nameless, faceless "sources" that miraculously pop up. Sounds a lot like the Steele Dossier to me, but I'm guessing you still think that info was true also.
DOn't you people ever learn anything? Just because there is yet another nameless, faceless source of info; that THIS time is erroneously being called "a whustle blower", you dive right in all pumped up with glee. Yay, we finally got Trump! SMH! Dupes. All of you.

DO YOU EVER LEARN ANYTHING?

First, you obviously refuse to actually read the complaint document. Why?

The whistleblower process IS A PART OF THE LAW. There is an exact process that was followed until DNI didn't follow the 'shall' part of the law and turn over the credible complaint, deemed credible by the IG (yes, a trump appointee), following THE LAW. Credible and urgent.

Give it a rest.

Ahhh...6-8 nsa agents then distribute to each dept--UNLESS it is put into a different electronic system to cover it up. At the direction of WH Counsel. Stop.

But you love to spin this like trump--SPY, TRAITOR, take action against that person who is doing their patriotic duty (you know acting like an authoritarian dictator to obstruct the existing LAW, the rule of law).

The transcript (which it says on the document is edited and therefore a memo--it even has ellipsis around the BARR parts) released support the WHISTLEBLOWER. There are plenty of other witnesses of this corruption. Bring them before Congress.

I'm sorry--you want to remain ignorant. Fine.
But that is your choice to be ignorant. Don't call those of us who are patriotic citizens unwilling to join you in your ignorance dupes.

DO YOU EVER LEARN ANYTHING?

First, you obviously refuse to actually read the complaint document. Why?

The whistleblower process IS A PART OF THE LAW. There is an exact process that was followed until DNI didn't follow the 'shall' part of the law and turn over the credible complaint, deemed credible by the IG (yes, a trump appointee), following THE LAW. Credible and urgent.

Give it a rest.

Ahhh...6-8 nsa agents then distribute to each dept--UNLESS it is put into a different electronic system to cover it up. At the direction of WH Counsel. Stop.

But you love to spin this like trump--SPY, TRAITOR, take action against that person who is doing their patriotic duty (you know acting like an authoritarian dictator to obstruct the existing LAW, the rule of law).

The transcript (which it says on the document is edited and therefore a memo--it even has ellipsis around the BARR parts) released support the WHISTLEBLOWER. There are plenty of other witnesses of this corruption. Bring them before Congress.

I'm sorry--you want to remain ignorant. Fine.
But that is your choice to be ignorant. Don't call those of us who are patriotic citizens unwilling to join you in your ignorance dupes.

Yes the whistle blower statutes are clear. WB's in a particular agency can and do blow the whistle on things within their own agencies. The Intel community has no standing to blow the whistle on say a different agency. Also, WBers have to have first hand knowledge of what they are blowing the whistle. Are you ignorant of the statutes? Apparently so. So, technically, this person is not a true whistle blower, just a snitch with second hand info from another unnamed individual.
Also, since your ignorant, biased response, the NYT and others have revealed that the WB is a CIA plant, a Biden donor, and a long time buddy of Brennan, placed in the White House to spy. It is also coming out, that the complaint was not even written by the WB. Even Phil Mudd, a CNN, Trump hater, has called BS on all of this.
But please, keep it up. It will only make the egg on your collective faces that much sweeter; just like the Russian Collusion fiasco, the Mueller Report, etc.

Yes the whistle blower statutes are clear. WB's in a particular agency can and do blow the whistle on things within their own agencies. The Intel community has no standing to blow the whistle on say a different agency. Also, WBers have to have first hand knowledge of what they are blowing the whistle. Are you ignorant of the statutes? Apparently so. So, technically, this person is not a true whistle blower, just a snitch with second hand info from another unnamed individual.
Also, since your ignorant, biased response, the NYT and others have revealed that the WB is a CIA plant, a Biden donor, and a long time buddy of Brennan, placed in the White House to spy. It is also coming out, that the complaint was not even written by the WB. Even Phil Mudd, a CNN, Trump hater, has called BS on all of this.
But please, keep it up. It will only make the egg on your collective faces that much sweeter; just like the Russian Collusion fiasco, the Mueller Report, etc.

Just FYI, none of this is true

Reactions: clemsontyger04
Just FYI, none of this is true
EFafoYgW4AINxKs.png

12:28 PM - 26 Sep 2019

FYI...This alone proves that whistle blower is not...well, a whistle blower.
Question: Don't you think Adam Schiff is smart enough to know this before he started ranting and raving and accusing the White House of trying to hide/cover up this "WHistle Blower"?
Oh, I think he is smart enough, so what does this say about Adam Schiff?

Last edited:
Lol breitbart lol you do realize that the Ukraine prosecutor was going to fired regardless of what Biden wanted don’t you. He was a corrupt prosecutor everyone wanted fired. I guess him and Trump probably would have gotten along well. Biden’s have been investigated and cleared. Trump trying to distract voters because he has no accomplishments to run on and knows he has zero chance of beating Biden.

EFafoYgW4AINxKs.png

12:28 PM - 26 Sep 2019

FYI...This alone proves that whistle blower is not...well, a whistle blower.
You posted the whistleblower requirements and said those "alone" prove he is not a whistleblower. You didn't post anything about why those requirements relative to his complaint conflict. But you said it "alone" proves he is not, by definition, a whistleblower.

I know we agree on some stuff. We disagree on much more. But you HAVE to admit this doesn't make sense.

Lol breitbart lol you do realize that the Ukraine prosecutor was going to fired regardless of what Biden wanted don’t you. He was a corrupt prosecutor everyone wanted fired. I guess him and Trump probably would have gotten along well. Biden’s have been investigated and cleared. Trump trying to distract voters because he has no accomplishments to run on and knows he has zero chance of beating Biden.

Lol. You obviously don't read actual documents but believe fake news. Jon Solomon at the Hill debunked all that bs with Ukrainian affidavits, State Dept memos, and documents from Hunter Biden's own legal team.
But, the truth never matters to you haters, does it.

Last edited:
You posted the whistleblower requirements and said those "alone" prove he is not a whistleblower. You didn't post anything about why those requirements relative to his complaint conflict. But you said it "alone" proves he is not, by definition, a whistleblower.

I know we agree on some stuff. We disagree on much more. But you HAVE to admit this doesn't make sense.
It has to make sense because the whistleblower admits in his document, that he doesn't have any first hand knowledge of anything. All of his claims come from something he was told by others; sometimes twice removed. Since this guy is CIA, wth is CIA doing spying in the WHiteHouse? You OK with that? Now, he had already left the White House before doing this. That is true.
Isn't it strange that the people who were giving the info to the whistleblower, did not do their own whistleblowing? This whistle blower really is nothing short of a domestic spy. The CIA has no business spying on their own gov't. Wouldn't you agree? He should be hauled in by the Senate and forced to testify under oath. I even watched Phil Mudd, a CNN Trump despiser, lose his mind over this.

I see you didn't see that Jon Solomon debunked every bit of that BS yesterday when he posted 400+ pages of documents from the Ukrainian Gov't.(sworn affidavits,) Our own State Dept. and even Hunter Biden's legal team. These documents prove that Biden and the STate dept set up the prosecutor and tarnished him with help from the IMF and others. Solomon has documents proving that Hunter's legal approached new Ukraine prosecutor and admitted it.

I see you didn't see that Jon Solomon debunked every bit of that BS yesterday when he posted 400+ pages of documents from the Ukrainian Gov't.(sworn affidavits,) Our own State Dept. and even Hunter Biden's legal team. These documents prove that Biden and the STate dept set up the prosecutor and tarnished him with help from the IMF and others. Solomon has documents proving that Hunter's legal approached new Ukraine prosecutor and admitted it.
John Solomon is hack who has been discredited for spreading conspiracy theories. The article was titled an opinion piece not investigated reporting. People follow the timeline it’s simple. For someone who says they hate fake news you sure enjoy reading and spreading it.

Last edited:
John Solomon is hack who has been discredited for spreading conspiracy theories. The article was titled an opinion piece not investigated reporting. People follow the timeline it’s simple. For someone who says that hate fake news you sure enjoy reading and spreading it.

I never said anything about an article. The documents speak for themselves. Just keep believing what Rachel Maddow is telling you.

I never said anything about an article. The documents speak for themselves. Just keep believing what Rachel Maddow is telling you.
Lol man keep spreading the fake news. Does John Solomon come on the Hannity? Yeah thought so. You probably listen to Alex Jones to? When Rasmussen has a poll that says 44%-41% support impeachment you know it’s not good. Hey but you keep believing in fairy tales all you want its a free country.

Lol man keep spreading the fake news. Does John Solomon come on the Hannity? Yeah thought so. You probably listen to Alex Jones to? When Rasmussen has a poll that says 44%-41% support impeachment you know it’s not good. Hey but you keep believing in fairy tales all you want its a free country.

Lol..the reason he gets interviewed by Hannity; when he is holding actual documents, is that the real fake news media doesn't want to report on real facts. I'm sure Solomon would be more than happy to go on their shows. They're more interested in 2nd and 3rd hand, "Here Say" information. But you keep on with the same sources that you should now know has lied to you for 3 years running. How stupid is that? Dupes, all of you.
As far as who wants impeachment, I wish they'd poll me. I'd say, heck yeah, impeach him! Are you so dense that you don't realize that he wants them to do?

Lol..the reason he gets interviewed by Hannity; when he is holding actual documents, is that the real fake news media doesn't want to report on real facts. I'm sure Solomon would be more than happy to go on their shows. They're more interested in 2nd and 3rd hand, "Here Say" information. But you keep on with the same sources that you should now know has lied to you for 3 years running. How stupid is that? Dupes, all of you.
As far as who wants impeachment, I wish they'd poll me. I'd say, heck yeah, impeach him! Are you so dense that you don't realize that he wants them to do?
No one else would want John Solomon on their show because he is not credible. lol

No one else would want John Solomon on their show because he is not credible. lol

Uh, Joe Biden is the one who is not credible. If the msm had any credibility, he'd have been toast a long time ago.
John Solomon has been right for the last 2.5 years. How do you think I've been able to shoot down Russian Collusion on this board. This conversation is just like all the others for the last 2.5 years.
When you say "no one else would want John Solomon on their show" exactly what shows are you speaking of?

Last edited:
Uh, Joe Biden is the one who is not credible. If the msm had any credibility, he'd have been toast a long time ago.
John Solomon has been right for the last 2.5 years. How do you think I've been able to shoot down Russian Collusion on this board. This conversation is just like all the others for the last 2.5 years.
When you say "no one else would want John Solomon on their show" exactly what shows are you speaking of?

Prez has a whole group of little Roy Cohn minions running around this country

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT