ADVERTISEMENT

Kim Jong Un - North Korean president may have died

GoodWord28

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2013
Such a great leader. Beautiful vision for this country.

Last edited:
Reactions: PCHOI
Such a great leader. Beautiful vision for this country.
afd.jpg

I hope the reports are right but we have to be careful what we wish for.

Who knows what this means for geopolitics and PACOM relations. The sister seems to be very powerful and dangerous. It's a very fluid, scary situation with N. Korea (as always).

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...st-require-us-south-korean-military-response/

For anyone in the military here, I highly recommend Gen. Mattis' book, "Call Sign Chaos"

In the book, he refers to the threat of North Korea repeatedly

Reactions: valleyrat
There’s a slim chance they get someone less of a douche than KJU. Like my chances are probably better at getting laid by Scarlett Johansson.

I’m not sure. Just remember the news report was she didn’t feed a whole group of dogs for a few day’s and released him into their cage:
That's apparently an apocryphal story that emanated from a Chinese social media blogger and was originally attributed to Kim Jong Un himself. It spread for whatever reason, probably because it is ultimately believable given the level of insanity involved, but as it spread it was then shoved onto his sister. It picked up steam in some legitimate news sites around the world but was ultimate proven to be false once it was tracked back to the original writer.

The CCP/China will likely be taking direct control via proxy this time. Maybe his sister but could just as easily be a military/elites or politburo committee style take over. No matter what CCP/China is will be taking full advantage

Reactions: GoodWord28
His sister may be worse than him. Fed an uncle to the dogs alive cause he looked at her weirdly:

btw, wood the sister. I bet she’s a mean yet fun ****

I wonder where she falls on the Hot-Crazy matrix?

Scale of 1-10 on the Crazy side, she supposedly scores somewhere around a 37.

Hot - pictures speak for themselves. Sorta meh.

37 seems about right to me. But sometimes Crazy has a Hotness factor all by itself, ya know? Add to that, if she let her hair down and smiled, I think that she would move up a few notches.

My judgement is undoubtedly clouded because when I was a much younger man I had a thing for crazy Asian women. It's hard to shake. However, with that said, definitely a hard pass. Sometimes Crazy isn't Hot. It's just plain Crazy.

37 seems about right to me. But sometimes Crazy has a Hotness factor all by itself, ya know? Add to that, if she let her hair down and smiled, I think that she would move up a few notches.

My judgement is undoubtedly clouded because when I was a much younger man I had a thing for crazy Asian women. It's hard to shake. However, with that said, definitely a hard pass. Sometimes Crazy isn't Hot. It's just plain Crazy.

Well, there's "tie you to the bed and try this new thing I saw on the internet" crazy, and then there's "feed you to the dogs because you looked at me funny" crazy. Guess which one runs in her family?

Fake News. The Dems have him in safe keeping. He will take the nomination from Biden before November. He is their ideal leader.

WHAT? What Dem has ever complemented or liked the NK leader. That's solid Trump right there. Trump LOVES him, went and met with him. And came back to the US and told us all that NK was no longer a nuclear threat.

Well, there's "tie you to the bed and try this new thing I saw on the internet" crazy, and then there's "feed you to the dogs because you looked at me funny" crazy. Guess which one runs in her family?
Rodman would be all over that either eay

WHAT? What Dem has ever complemented or liked the NK leader. That's solid Trump right there. Trump LOVES him, went and met with him. And came back to the US and told us all that NK was no longer a nuclear threat.

Gotta disagree with you there.

Trump has "complemented" Un because he has to NEGOTIATE with him, and even then he's used the term "Rocket Man" more than once. Unless you wanna just flatten the whole damn place, and risk a war with China. You don't start a negotiation with someone by calling them an asshole.

Trump has his share of screwups but I can see what he was doing there, and it makes some sense at some level.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT