ADVERTISEMENT

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Shrinking in Size

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
Growing up I used to sell KK doughnuts at school for like a $1.50 per dozen where we bought them for $1 a dozen and then delivered them to folks

A regular fund raising treat

Today at the KK store picked up 2 dozen

$15 a dozen The doughnuts are smaller by a good bit compared to the good ole days of a big clump of sugar and bread dough that turns to sugar in the mouth and stomach

Just wanted to comment on that state of affairs

so to make myself feel better about that I stopped at Maurice Bessinger’s Piggy Park
in West Columbia to get me some BBQ and slaw for supper

Of course way back in the day it was cheap like $4 a pound hot

Today $15 a pound hot

That’s OK as I am going to enjoy while watching the Clemson BB game

So Biden you are NOT responsible for all the inflation just a hell of a lot of it

That is ALL

$1.50 in 1960 is $15 today, so that tracks.

Maurice's is actually beating annual inflation! It's a shame it's a dogshit product

$1.50 in 1960 is $15 today, so that tracks.

Maurice's is actually beating annual inflation! It's a shame it's a dogshit product

I am a well traveled BBQ taster and according to my taste testing over 70 years plus it is the BEST BBQ around

There are some more up there around the state but all in all Maurice has a very good product

And yes I knew Maurice for many years

That had nothing to do with my opinion

Growing up I used to sell KK doughnuts at school for like a $1.50 per dozen where we bought them for $1 a dozen and then delivered them to folks

A regular fund raising treat

Today at the KK store picked up 2 dozen

$15 a dozen The doughnuts are smaller by a good bit compared to the good ole days of a big clump of sugar and bread dough that turns to sugar in the mouth and stomach

Just wanted to comment on that state of affairs

so to make myself feel better about that I stopped at Maurice Bessinger’s Piggy Park
in West Columbia to get me some BBQ and slaw for supper

Of course way back in the day it was cheap like $4 a pound hot

Today $15 a pound hot

That’s OK as I am going to enjoy while watching the Clemson BB game

So Biden you are NOT responsible for all the inflation just a hell of a lot of it

That is ALL
Most of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT