ADVERTISEMENT

Latest NYT Poll

They pay me more when I call you dumb but I told em I'd do that for free.

2016 Trump says polls are bullshit and wins shocking election

2020 Trump says polls are bullshit. His voters fall for it. He gets crushed

2024 Trump voters now touting the polls their god said we’re bullshit 8 years ago.

How is it possibly that both sides are this dumb? This country being fvcked has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with education.

2016 Trump says polls are bullshit and wins shocking election

2020 Trump says polls are bullshit. His voters fall for it. He gets crushed

2024 Trump voters now touting the polls their god said we’re bullshit 8 years ago.

How is it possibly that both sides are this dumb? This country being fvcked has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with education.
Great… I was simply referring to the article which states a lot of folks are ready for a change.

Great… I was simply referring to the article which states a lot of folks are ready for a change.
Presented without comment

J6R3Hgf.png

Hope everyone actually reads the article, but the included polls have you all upset.

I might be wrong, @dpic73… you actually might have more than 2 TI accounts.
I read it and I'd advise not getting too cocky. The polls are within the margin of error in the three states bolded below.

"The race was closer among likely voters. Mr. Trump led in five states as well, but Mr. Biden edged ahead in Michigan while trailing only narrowly in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. While Mr. Biden won all six of those states in 2020, victories in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin would be enough for him to win re-election, provided he won everywhere else he did four years ago."

I read it and I'd advise not getting too cocky. The polls are within the margin of error in the three states bolded below.

"The race was closer among likely voters. Mr. Trump led in five states as well, but Mr. Biden edged ahead in Michigan while trailing only narrowly in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. While Mr. Biden won all six of those states in 2020, victories in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin would be enough for him to win re-election, provided he won everywhere else he did four years ago."
I’m not being cocky, just presenting the article from a left leaning newspaper.

Do you think the bats will release a new virus, just in time?

Not taking much from a poll in May, but there have been some funky results when comparing polling and actual election results the last few years. I think pollsters are still trying nail down their methodology since polling and actual results have been so off for the last few election cycles. Also, shit like the below is one reason why polling is still off.

The article and polls don't worry me. This is going to be a close election, but trusting polls at this point is idiocy.

Biden has a lot of work to do with African American and Latino voters, but his campaign has been saving a lot of money to do that closer to the election. They will need to execute their plan very efficiently. The DNC is also very well funded.

On the other side, trump is bankrupting (literally) the local RNC chapters, bc he is sucking up all of the donations into his personal legal fund, as well as his kids personal hair gel funds. He even appointed his DIL to head the RNC to take the grift to a new level.

If you think I am wrong, feel free to provide evidence to refute my claims.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT