ADVERTISEMENT

Leftist Michael Moore is now Team MAGA

Russian bots got you pretty good.

The video was sourced from Moore's 2016 film, "Michael Moore in TrumpLand." In the clip, Moore says a number of things that make it seem like he is siding with Trump supporters and is perhaps endorsing his candidacy.

However, at the point that the brief clip ends on X and TikTok, Moore continues in the full film by telling the audience that voting for Trump will be something they will "regret."

"But I get it. You wanted to send a message," Moore says. "You had righteous anger. And justifiable anger. Well, message sent. Goodnight America. You've just elected the last president of the United States."

The omitted ending was uploaded to Moore's official YouTube channel on Oct. 27, 2016 with the text description, "Here's the REAL ending to Mike's ANTI-Trump rant that was cut out by Trump supporters."

Ok.

I’ll cope by pointing out your (communist) candidate was selected for you.

Now I’m headed to the boat and then golf course to laugh at the libs. Good luck with a selected communist!
Doesn't know what communism is, call's people communists, thinks he's laughing at them.
You realize that your misinformed take on the world, has no affect on me personally. I bet I could describe in detail, the conservative takes on federal policies and how they hope they work. I bet you couldn't do so with GOP policies, or Dem policies.

Good luck muffing it into the rough and kicking it out without a mulligan.

Reactions: okclem
Ok.

I’ll cope by pointing out your (communist) candidate was selected for you.

Now I’m headed to the boat and then golf course to laugh at the libs. Good luck with a selected communist!
Are these your definitely real shitlib business partners from Chicago that are definitely real and definitely not made up out of thin air?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT