ADVERTISEMENT

Let me just put this out there. The only mixed drinks acceptable to order at a bar

BAnksMcFadden

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
Greenville sc
clemson.rivals.com
Are
Margaritas
Rum, bourbon and coke it ginger

If you are ordering anything else and have a penis, the bar should have neon lights and dudes dancing in speedos in cages.

Also a metric fvck load of bud light,

Rant over

Reactions: OleFastball
b
Gay Pride Drinking GIF by The Abbey Weho

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
My grandpa taught me to drink my whiskey neat or on the rocks and preferably scotch. In our weakest moments, maybe a splash of water.

Ironic op since bud light—and any light beer for that matter—is clearly only for chicks

My Grandad’s drink of choice was Scotch & water…hold the water…

I strive everyday to be like him…

Reactions: BAnksMcFadden
I’m ordering an Amaretto Sour, a cran-grape with vodka, or I’m just taking shots of whatever you pour. y’all can mock me if you want. But I got a beautiful wife and 3 sons and like what I like. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: nseverett
Or a hot piazza in Firenze. A Negroni is nice if you want something with a little more juice.

also a delight. those come out after the sun's down tho...take the brakes off too early and i'll be waffled doin laps in the fountain of neptune

• Haha
Reactions: petegroove
Are
Margaritas
Rum, bourbon and coke it ginger

If you are ordering anything else and have a penis, the bar should have neon lights and dudes dancing in speedos in cages.

Also a metric fvck load of bud light,

Rant over
Eat a wiener op

• Haha
Reactions: GoodWord28
Titos and club soda is good.
Ranch water is good.
3 fingers of bourbon and an ice cube is great

Best drink in the world is top shelf tequila on the rocks garnished with about 3.5 grams of mushrooms. Serendipity!

Reactions: bigREDDDDD
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT