ADVERTISEMENT

LoL Trump Indicted by Feds. LOCK HIM UP šŸ”

Seems like some of them are starting. By my count, Nikki Haley, Pence, Christie have all hit him now.
Christie is the only one who's really gone after him hard. I think it's going to take Ronda Santis going after him hard though to really make a difference. He's the only other candidate they might elect.

Scott - black so forget about it, the right will never nominate a black person. Ever.

Haley -too many ovaries. The Right may nominate a woman one day, but it won't be a woman with ethnic heritage.

Christie - saying all the right things, but was one of the first guys to join Trump and one of the last to leave during his 1st term. Still don't think I can trust him.

Pence - joke candidate

Hutchinson - won't gain traction because he speaks in complete sentences and tends to makes sense all the time

I saw a few people being arrested, but it looked like it was just for running past a police barricade into the road to get right next to Trump's motorcade.
There was a guy in a jail suit with a Fvck Trump sign that got arrested, lol

Haha that's who I saw. Maybe he ran out there to show him his sign.

My favorite sign out there simply read, "Pu$$y Ass Desantis." Simple and sweet.
Correction, the jail suit guy had a Lock Him Up sign, lol

Reactions: okclem
You'll have a lot of explaining to do when you meet your maker.
If you say so. I know who my maker is. Do you?
I know who your maker is and you do too. . Itā€™s not difficult and am glad to help

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
I don't believe your maker is who you think it is, because that one wouldn't accept your choices that blatantly ignore his teachings.
I will let Him and not it decide. My choice in voting for DJT is blatantly ignoring the teachings of Jesus??

I will let Him and not it decide. My choice in voting for DJT is blatantly ignoring the teachings of Jesus??
Absolutely, it's not just voting for him, you fanatically support him, even though he is literally the opposite of Jesus. And not only do you ignore him, you've replaced him.

KfX642.jpg

Wrong again but you always are. DJT only a man who I believe is best for our country at the present time . Heā€™s not a deity. There is only one God. You know this but you love pushing a narrative. Do you really think that Trump supporters who are mostly Christian think heā€™s a god?? You are so lost.

Wrong again but you always are. DJT only a man who I believe is best for our country at the present time . Heā€™s not a deity. There is only one God. You know this but you love pushing a narrative. Do you really think that Trump supporters who are mostly Christian think heā€™s a god?? You are so lost.
It's sad there are so many of you that have been brain damaged and corrupted. Decent people don't support the worst of humanity and want leaders that care about the well-being of everyone, not just themselves. A man who is the embodiment of the 7 deadly sins. And you don't even care.

ENVY, GLUTTONY, GREED, LUST, PRIDE, SLOTH, and WRATH

It's sad there are so many of you that have been brain damaged and corrupted. Decent people don't support the worst of humanity and want leaders that care about the well-being of everyone, not just themselves. A man who is the embodiment of the 7 deadly sins. And you don't even care.

ENVY, GLUTTONY, GREED, LUST, PRIDE, SLOTH, and WRATH
I could say the same about you and your cohorts. Iā€™m thankful that I have my faith.

But wait yall said China Joe's defense is lack of intent.

Let me just say the question is not intent

Are the documents outside the SCIF

without the proper credentialing

I never personally had any in my hands but saw plenty of people sith them

Presidents carry a different set of rules for them

All including Trump are pretty much in charge of making their own rules

Trusty said I can't help this guy, he's nuts and I'm not going down with him.... He didnt actually say that, but he did quit another case and cited " irreconcilable differences". Basically the differences was one was sane and understands the law... The other is not.

Trusty said I can't help this guy, he's nuts and I'm not going down with him.... He didnt actually say that, but he did quit another case and cited " irreconcilable differences". Basically the differences was one was sane and understands the law... The other is not.
Oh that's a shame. You can always tell which Trump lawyers have any sense by whether or not they withdraw from representing him.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Any "republican" still arguing that Trump shouldn't have been indicted is in no way, shape, or form a person that should be taken seriously. They are joke people.

I for one think the indictment is a total sham

We could sit down and have a discussion point by point and charge by charge

I would do that with a person who I felt was open minded enough to take a broad view and consider the typical transition of power and how it gets handled

the majority of you folk on here are under the impression Trump spends all his time looking at those boxes

I doubt they were catalogued correctly , stored correctly and open and gone through by Trump in any manner

Before this even goes to trial there is a HUGE probability this case never sees a trial due to government misconduct

Yes young man I read outside the lines

Jack Smith stuck his foot in it

BTW I tend to vote conservative but not Republican

Local elections I find myself voting Democratic a lot

State and Federal lean Republican or Independent

Love Tulsi Gabbard

Hope Joe Manchin runs for President

I would do that with a person who I felt was open minded enough to take a broad view and consider the typical transition of power and how it gets handled

the majority of you folk on here are under the impression Trump spends all his time looking at those boxes

I doubt they were catalogued correctly , stored correctly and open and gone through by Trump in any manner

Before this even goes to trial there is a HUGE probability this case never sees a trial due to government misconduct

Love Tulsi Gabbard

Yes you are definitely one of the joke people to whom I was referring.

Reactions: firegiver
Oh that's a shame. You can always tell which Trump lawyers have any sense by whether or not they withdraw from representing him.

Clearly you don ā€˜t read very well as the reason the lawyers have to withdraw is first Jack Smith the government breached lawyer client confidentiality by threatening the attorneys representing Trump

By doing that they become witnesses and cannot represent Trump

With that being said using the statute he claimed has now put the whole case in breach and motions to dismiss due to prosecutorial conduct on several grounds is getting ready to hit the fan

This case will never be tried

Love Tulsi Gabbard

Weird how Biden is guilty of treason with ZERO facts to support that he's done anything wrong and Donny T is innocent of everything he does, even when he admits to it.

Do you really think the Special Counsel who spent seven months investigating this crime, didn't think through every scenario? LOL

Reactions: yoshi121374
Weird how Biden is guilty of treason with ZERO facts to support that he's done anything wrong and Donny T is innocent of everything he does, even when he admits to it.

Do you really think the Special Counsel who spent seven months investigating this crime, didn't think through every scenario? LOL

Now I give you more credit than basing your thinking on this racetrack push

Jack Smith pushed the schedule to try to match a trial up with the election

Compare this Special Prosecutor time with others

Usually 2 to 3 years

Sloppy work

Clearly you don ā€˜t read very well as the reason the lawyers have to withdraw is first Jack Smith the government breached lawyer client confidentiality by threatening the attorneys representing Trump

By doing that they become witnesses and cannot represent Trump

With that being said using the statute he claimed has now put the whole case in breach and motions to dismiss due to prosecutorial conduct on several grounds is getting ready to hit the fan

This case will never be tried
As it pertains to your last sentence, the only way it doesn't get tried w/ a conviction, is if he takes a plea deal.

The people you're listening to about this are lying to you. Your pride makes you dig in further with each new revelation. If you were a serious person, you'd be taking these charges seriously.

As it pertains to your last sentence, the only way it doesn't get tried w/ a conviction, is if he takes a plea deal.

The people you're listening to about this are lying to you. Your pride makes you dig in further with each new revelation. If you were a serious person, you'd be taking these charges seriously.

I do take what I see as a corruption of a Republican Democracy by the corrupt left and Democratic Party in committing treason and sedition breaking laws to benefit them along with weaponizing and creating a two tier system of justice

YES I take this very seriously

I do take what I see as a corruption of a Republican Democracy by the corrupt left and Democratic Party in committing treason and sedition breaking laws to benefit them along with weaponizing and creating a two tier system of justice

"Representative"

Even though you definitely are a joke person, and a bigot, a part of me feels sorry for you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT