ADVERTISEMENT

Mackensie Alexander Arrested

Shut up you little bitch.
Look, if you think this country is so shitty just leave. Working to improve it without blind support and worship means you hate America. So why don’t you go somewhere where the rule of law is more respected, like China or North Korea? Since you love law and order I think you’ll love those places

Look, if you think this country is so shitty just leave. Working to improve it without blind support and worship means you hate America. So why don’t you go somewhere where the rule of law is more respected, like China or North Korea? Since you love law and order I think you’ll love those places
Y’all love each other

I’m conservative and agree with just about everything @amynhop said. However, she clearly hi jacked a thread and turned it political for no good reason.

@amynhop when you find yourself in the middle of an argument in every other thread maybe you are the problem.

LOL. I think you need to go back and re-read thread on where it got political but I’ll take that under advisement, Mr. Tater.

@Cris_Ard JMO but you're going to start losing customers if all these threads turn into either political arguments or political echo chambers. This message board is why a good many customers gladly pay you. We can't even get past four replies into a Clemson-related thread without it turning to politics. Just giving my $0.02.
This x 1000

The trash needs to be taken out.

Reactions: cyclotiger
If you don’t like the shitty country you can just leave.
Besides, it’s not shitty. Trump made it great again remember?

dumbass
Hey Freak, the violence she’s talking about which is factual in mostly if not all liberal run cities (Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Atlanta) is going to come at a big price to you since your party has ignored it. You will get 4 more years of being in the fetal position and crying every second of every day.

Would love to contribute to a go fund me acct to assist in the search. MA did what all of us would have done, very emotional time for him I’m sure. Prayers for his fathers safe return.

He needs a good a$$ whipping from his daddy.
Probably needs to be beaten with some of those ugly branches that you hit when falling out of the tree. At least, based on your Facebook photos. Middle aged woman trying to look like a teenager.

Would love to contribute to a go fund me acct to assist in the search. MA did what all of us would have done, very emotional time for him I’m sure. Prayers for his fathers safe return.
You would start a go fund me when one of the people involved is a NFL player that likely has ample funds to do basically whatever he wants?

Reactions: my95GTHO
Probably needs to be beaten with some of those ugly branches that you hit when falling out of the tree. At least, based on your Facebook photos. Middle aged woman trying to look like a teenager.

Well you’re just another lying liberal. I may be a lot of things.... ugly ain’t one of them.

You would start a go fund me when one of the people involved is a NFL player that likely has ample funds to do basically whatever he wants?

What is Mac's current contract? I think he's probably decently paid but may not be making stupid money like some. He never really took off in Minnesota.

Ouch!

@amynhop please don’t run away this time

Perfect time to bring all this up. Why make yet another thread about it when we can torpedo the one about MA's likely dead father instead? Genius stuff, really.
Indeed. Really informative and high brow stuff on their part.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT