ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA Hero Elon Musk is grifting Hurricane Helene survivors....

nytigerfan

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2004
Musk promised free starlink access, but still requires survivors pay $400 for equipment. This while criticizing the federal government's response.

Next thing you know trumpty dumpty will be hocking "I survived Hurricane Helene" t-shirts to survivors for $60 each. Of course, they will be made in China.

Hey, you know if the governement had honored their contract with SPACEX then NC would already have the hardware. Instead the Governement has spent billions to connect very few people, all while starlink can already get the job done.

Every man should own a starlink. It's like having a back up generator at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Hey, you know if the governement had honored their contract with SPACEX then NC would already have the hardware. Instead the Governement has spent billions to connect very few people, all while starlink can already get the job done.

Every man should own a starlink. It's like having a back up generator at this point.

does change a ****ing thing about what your boy is doing. sad!

Even the NY Post Is calling him out

does change a ****ing thing about what your boy is doing. sad!

Even the NY Post Is calling him out
What he is doing?

He restored communication to an area in a matter of hours when it would have taken weeks or months without him. You have lost your mind.

P.S. RoboTaxi is unveiled tonight at 7pm PCT. You can catch the livestream on X. It's going to be a helluva show.

Reactions: jwtiger1
What he is doing?

He restored communication to an area in a matter of hours when it would have taken weeks or months without him. You have lost your mind.

P.S. RoboTaxi is unveiled tonight at 7pm PCT. You can catch the livestream on X. It's going to be a helluva show.

He said it was free. It is not. He lied.

I know you have a difficult relationship with the truth.

The service is free just like he said it would be. What is your problem?

Elon: "I understand that you have just been through a terrible disaster, and I am going to give you this internet service for free for 30 days. Just give me $400 for the equipment, and you will be good to go. After 30 days, I will charge you $120 per month. And by the way, I am going to tell everyone that I am doing this for free to promote my business."

Do you get it now shit for brains? I don't know if I can dumb it down any more for you.

Reactions: firegiver
Elon: "I understand that you have just been through a terrible disaster, and I am going to give you this internet service for free for 30 days. Just give me $400 for the equipment, and you will be good to go. After 30 days, I will charge you $120 per month. And by the way, I am going to tell everyone that I am doing this for free to promote my business."

Do you get it now shit for brains? I don't know if I can dumb it down any more for you.
And why didn’t FEMA provide the $400 satellite dishes?

1) The Harris admin did not honor its contract with Starlink
2) they gave the money to illegals

You are aware they donated over 100 Starlinks for free correct?

Take the L dude. Harris admin really dropped the call and should have honored the contract.

In the meantime, Elon will continue honoring his word just like he said it would.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1

Although Starlink also announced that around 500 Starlink kits were being deployed to Appalachia -- a region particularly devastated by Hurricane Helene -- those not receiving the kits from an organization will have to foot the equipment bill themselves. After 30 days, Starlink will move you to a paid subscription and bill you the standard $120 monthly service fee.

He is an idiot and will eat his words on this one. Just add to the long list of things he is wrong about.

I know you ain’t talking shit about me being wrong. You are the guy who lost a ban bet to me, then welched on the bet, changed your handle and snuck back on the site. You have lost your mind.

Soon, you when President Harris wins the election, your boy @Cocks are Number 1 will have lost his second ban bet to me.

At least he is honorable enough to not Welch on the bet.

I know you ain’t talking shit about me being wrong. You are the guy who lost a ban bet to me, then welched on the bet, changed your handle and snuck back on the site. You have lost your mind.

Soon, you when President Harris wins the election, your boy @Cocks are Number 1 will have lost his second ban bet to me.

At least he is honorable enough to not Welch on the bet.
We see your panic.

You should have spoken up before it was too late. You know, when they stole your vote from you. But rumor is you like being cucked.

In November you will refer to her as president elect Harris. In January, president Harris.
She may be that, but i won't be referring to her as that.

She will aways be "that fvcking word salad DEI idiot" to me. And when she loses, you will probably never hear from her again. She is so ready for this to be over with. She looks miserable.

Last edited:
full huckster. If yall think robo taxies will cost 30k and that you will get one in the next 5 years.... lol buddy

I’m here in Asheville, where Helene is. Elon did supply the city with 30 Star Link Satellites. They are also free to use.
30? so thats good for 30 residences.. cool. We should give Elon another billion in subsidies for this

Don't hate for too long Dems.

On Sunday we are trying to catch the worlds largest flying object out of the air. MechanZilla is his name if you asked.

She may be that, but i won't be referring to her as that.

She will aways be "that fvcking word salad DEI idiot" to me. And when she loses, you will probably never hear from her again. She is so ready for this to be over with. She looks miserable.

You have to show the office of the presidency respect, al least that is what you guys said when trump was president. (when you were @OleFastball).

She is fine. She is in front of a camera every day.

Meanwhile, your boy is holding rallies in front of empty seats, chickening out of primetime interviews bc he wants to be able to lie without being fact-checked. And the last interview he did was a podcast where the host laughed at him in front of his face when he described himself as "basically truthful.'

trump looks like he could keel over and die any minute. Maybe his bestie putin will send him some special medicine.

You have to show the office of the presidency respect, al least that is what you guys said when trump was president. (when you were @OleFastball).

She is fine. She is in front of a camera every day.

Meanwhile, your boy is holding rallies in front of empty seats, chickening out of primetime interviews bc he wants to be able to lie without being fact-checked. And the last interview he did was a podcast where the host laughed at him in front of his face when he described himself as "basically truthful.'

trump looks like he could keel over and die any minute. Maybe his bestie putin will send him some special medicine.
Tell us more about how much money you make.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT