ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA influencers caught up in Russia sting WOW

He not calling for a civil war nor planning to lead it. He has been warning as have I that we are heading in that direction fast. Even the experts agree with this. The events of the last couple years has us on the brink. If that bullet was a mm farther to the right we would be in a full blown shooting war atm. Thats how close we are. People should study on how these things happen. It goes in stages and we are in the last stage before it happens now...

Reactions: fatpiggy
He not calling for a civil war nor planning to lead it. He has been warning as have I that we are heading in that direction fast. Even the experts agree with this. The events of the last couple years has us on the brink. If that bullet was a mm farther to the right we would be in a full blown shooting war atm. Thats how close we are. People should study on how these things happen. It goes in stages and we are in the last stage before it happens now...
yes we are mainly because low IQ Russian puppets like you keep fanning the flames with Vladimir's propaganda because you're unwilling to accept reality.

Reactions: flotiger
Like you said, we were a couple millimeters away from civil war.

After all the JFK info that recently came out and the total let down in security surrounding the Trump assasination attempt ….. There is no way MAGA would ever be convinced it was not an inside job. It still looks that way to be honest. We would be in civil war right now.

yes we are mainly because low IQ Russian puppets like you keep fanning the flames with Vladimir's propaganda because you're unwilling to accept reality.
No because leftist dont feel they can win a fair election and use lawfare or deadly force to get their way. You started this when Obama was POTUS and use lawfare to go after conservative groups. Since you got away with that you have gone even farther now. Like I told you before, one day that bill will come due and you wont like it when it does...

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
That would be the shortest Civil War in history. A bunch of old fat guys playing War against the US Army.
That wont be how it splits apart. Most of the military is maga. Do you think after who Kamala picked for VP and what she did this week will win her any favors in the military? It wont. I would say 60% of the Military will be maga if not higher...Also the war wont be short if there is one. It will be long and the most bloody in our history...WE ALL WOULD SUFFER!!!

I do ponder this…. Who is actually going to fight in this civil war?

Reactions: yoshi121374
The military will not be involved in a civil war.

Civil war will not look like anything you anticipate.

It will be random killing of politicians, judges, real pipe bombs (not the fake FBI J6 ones), sabotage, organized corruption. etc.

It’s not going to be Military in the streets vs civilians. It’s not going to be civilians vs f-16’s.

Last edited:
I do ponder this…. Who is actually going to fight in this civil war?
It could be left vs right or populist vs establishment. It will be all of us fighting. It wont be like the last civil war. Right now populism is growing around the world. Its not just a problem here in the US, but around the world in many countries. Look at whats going on in say Canada, England, France, Germany and many more. Even Russia and China are showing cracks that something is brewing inside their countries. The lockdowns around the world lit the fire. Now people are worried about WW3. Either way dark days are coming for the world....

The military will not be involved in a civil war.

Civil war will not look like anything you anticipate.

It will be random killing of politicians, judges, real pipe bombs (not the fake J6 ones), sabotage, organized corruption. etc.

It’s not going to be Military in the streets vs civilians. It’s not going to be civilians vs f-16’s.
That is already going on to a degree. Civil wars tend to look a lot alike. Our last civil war was not the typical one. The south never tried to overthrow the US. The south just said bye and the north said you cant go and they had a fight about it...But the next civil war there will be factions and there will be conflict at a large scale. Our country will look like Ukraine after its all said and done. The only way I see to avoid it is if WW3 happens. The left has already crossed the Rubicon and there is no going back. But WW3 might distract us enough to avoid a civil war getting out of hand...

any day is two words. While you are not maga you are a dumb leftard with lots of small dick energy. Bet you have man-boobs...
The word "anyday" is a closed compound word, which means it is written as one word and functions like an individual word. Other examples of closed compound words include the prepositions "inside", "outside", "within", and "without".

What is this now like hoax #11216? I guess you might get them this time. I mean the hoax last week backfired on you in a glorious fashion...

How could it possibly be a "hoax" when the people named are claiming they were victims? According to them, they had no idea russia was signing their checks.

Just think about that for a minute. Your magat views are so pro russia that russia will pay you to boost those views without you knowing. That is how incredibly stupid magas are, including YOU.

Like you said, we were a couple millimeters away from civil war.

After all the JFK info that recently came out and the total let down in security surrounding the Trump assasination attempt ….. There is no way MAGA would ever be convinced it was not an inside job. It still looks that way to be honest. We would be in civil war right now.

LOL. You and that other pussy @TigerRagRob were not even man enough to show up on J6 when trump commanded you to be there.

You fighting a civil war is about as worrisome as a cloudy day.

It's not worth wasting my time with you. You just go to your Bullshit talking points such as "51 Agents".

I buried my father in law today and quite honestly, you don't matter to me.

Sorry to hear that man. I hope your wife is holding up OK.

One of my best friends father's died recently. He was like a second father to me, and was one of the most fun people I ever knew. I flew to Charleston for the funeral, and it was a blast. We went out drinking the night before, and the funeral itself and reception were full of laughs and telling stories. It made me realize that I want to live my life in a way that people have fun at my funeral. Thats weird to say.

I love that comrade Tim Pool is taking the motherland's money. Those watch caps don't buy themselves and when you can't grow your own hair, your head gets cold.

Sorry to hear that man. I hope your wife is holding up OK.

One of my best friends father's died recently. He was like a second father to me, and was one of the most fun people I ever knew. I flew to Charleston for the funeral, and it was a blast. We went out drinking the night before, and the funeral itself and reception were full of laughs and telling stories. It made me realize that I want to live my life in a way that people have fun at my funeral. Thats weird to say.

I really appreciate that. He was 81 and had been married for 61 years to my Mother in law. One of the greatest men I've ever known. The church was packed and it was so great to see the impact he had on so many people. He had been in poor health for a while,but you are never ready.

Tell the people you love that you love them. Known of us are guaranteed tomorrow.

I really appreciate that. He was 81 and had been married for 61 years to my Mother in law. One of the greatest men I've ever known. The church was packed and it was so great to see the impact he had on so many people. He had been in poor health for a while,but you are never ready.

Tell the people you love that you love them. Known of us are guaranteed tomorrow.

61 years. Amazing. Is she still alive?

61 years. Amazing. Is she still alive?

Yes. They literally were in the nursery together in Church as infants. She always said that she doesn't remember not knowing him. They married at 18 and 19 years old.

She is doing ok, but it's a massive presence in all our lives. It's just so weird, all of his stuff is right where he left it, but he's gone.

They live next door to us, so we are able to help, but we also spent a lot of time with them so it's really been harder on me than I expected.

Last edited:
Reactions: nytigerfan
The man buried his father in law and this is your response? wtf man.
Seriously, fvck that guy. In the past I have tried to ignore his personal attacks and to at least keep my points / trolls at a level of respect of not attacking him personally. But, i just got tired of taking the shots without giving it back. If that so happened to fall on the day he buried his father in law its a coincidence. But maybe he will take some time and think about how he talks to people. My opinion remains that he is an asshole. Fvck him.

Last edited:
Seriously, fvck that guy. In the past I have tried to ignore his personal attacks and to at least keep my points / trolls at a level of respect of not attacking him personally. But, i just got tired of taking the shots without giving it back. If that so happened to fall on the day he buried his father in law its a coincidence. But maybe he will take some time and think about how he talks to people. My opinion remains that he is an asshole. Fvck him.

Again, I never made fun of your family,I made fun of you. Apparently you have already faced a family that's embarrassed of you so I must have hit close to home.

You decided to take it to this ****ed up place. I don't do the whole Wachovia stuff, becase I'm an adult, but I'd be glad to kick your sorry fat ass, but we know you'd swear you'd be there, then run away and change your name. We know exactly who and what you are you sniveling little shit.

It's a pretty special level of scum to insult someone's dead family. I hope you somehow get some peace and maybe discover a little class.

I will not be responding to you again, I don't interact with disrespectful trash.

Reactions: dpic73
Again, I never made fun of your family,I made fun of you. Apparently you have already faced a family that's embarrassed of you so I must have hit close to home.

You decided to take it to this ****ed up place. I don't do the whole Wachovia stuff, becase I'm an adult, but I'd be glad to kick your sorry fat ass, but we know you'd swear you'd be there, then run away and change your name. We know exactly who and what you are you sniveling little shit.

It's a pretty special level of scum to insult someone's dead family. I hope you somehow get some peace and maybe discover a little class.

I will not be responding to you again, I don't interact with disrespectful trash.
You are lowlife. You are always the first to attack a person instead of the idea. And then when someone gives it back to you, you run into the corner and whine. Fvck you. I hope you never respond to me again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT