ADVERTISEMENT

Magas, please defend this

So you’re just going to group it all together and assume he means what you’d like for him to mean. Got it.

Not at all.. opposition will always pick apart the speech of competition, and attempt their best to spin it negatively.

It’s really simple.

Not grouping it together, just showing that he seems to have a pattern of saying similar things about vets.

At some point will any of you just say," That probably wasn't smart to say?".

Not grouping it together, just showing that he seems to have a pattern of saying similar things about vets.

At some point will any of you just say," That probably wasn't smart to say?".
Of course the 2nd sentence is accurate for all. Trump is guilty of it.

@dbjork6317, You are correct in that it doesn't matter. That should be the end of the thread right there. As you said, Trump can do and say anything he wants and his supporters will still support him. It doesn't matter what it is.

BUT, a point for Trump. Those military folks that he just dissed. They are part of that group. He just crapped on them and they are going to absolutely vote for him on election day. Trump knows that and that's why he doesn't give a crap.

Y'all are just flat wrong about this idea he can't lose anymore voters. It's not even a matter of opinion. He's losing voters in real time because of what he's been saying the last few weeks.

It's honestly getting a little weird. I could post hundreds of testimonials all day of people saying they've switched from Trump to Kamala specifically because of something or other he said recently.

But if y'all need to insist on that, it's a free country.

@Cocks are Number 1

Remarkable logic: This award is better because the person is alive or uninjured?

Really? That’s how you interpret that? So you won’t mind when veterans groups and Harris will point out his statement over the next few weeks?

You are losing it as fast as Trump is.

Reactions: okclem
If you have a link for the entire speech, I will watch it and give my thoughts then.
Hahaha what context could justify that?

You obviously don't watch Trump's speeches, because they're not speeches. They're rambling stream of consciousness ravings that lurch wildly from topic to topic multiple times a minute.

So if looking for context, you will not find it.

Reactions: dpic73
@Cocks are Number 1

Remarkable logic: This award is better because the person is alive or uninjured?

Really? That’s how you interpret that? So you won’t mind when veterans groups and Harris will point out his statement over the next few weeks?

Dude is a full blown member of the racist shitbag cult. Completely incapable of reason.

@Cocks are Number 1

You can stay rustled all you’d like, but if you’d put the liberal filter down for a second, you clearly can comprehend him saying the civilian award is a better situation, due to the absence of injury, death, hardships.

If you’re unwilling to interpret the obvious, then more power to you. An unbiased person could clearly see and explain this. Everyone knows anyone who is anti-Trump has an agenda here.

You can stay rustled all you’d like, but if you’d put the liberal filter down for a second, you clearly can comprehend him saying the civilian award is a better situation, due to the absence of injury, death, hardships.

If you’re unwilling to interpret the obvious, then more power to you. An unbiased person could clearly see and explain this. Everyone knows anyone who is anti-Trump has an agenda here.
How much did your handlers pay you to say this? Did they feed you these talking points?

Dude is a full blown member of the racist shitbag cult. Completely incapable of reason.
Hard working 1%er, who you can’t argue with because you have no meaningful rebuttal.

You ran home with your tail tucked when I challenged the CV-19 narrative, because you’re weak. You get upset because you haven’t worked hard in your life, and therefore wake up miserable daily. I feel for folks like you. I know you aren’t actually angry at me, just yourself and the fact you hate you’ve not put the work in to achieve more.

There’s always a reason for the way a person acts. Self imposed failure to launch creates enormous angst. I wish you well.

How much did your handlers pay you to say this? Did they feed you these talking points?
I’m a wealthy guy (Thanks be to God). I don’t need anyone’s handouts.

Having a hard time with logic, I see. Just cease DM’ing me anymore with your white flag out. I take it easy on you, because you asked me to.

Have a lovely evening.

• Haha

Having a hard time with logic, I see. Just cease DM’ing me anymore with your white flag out. I take it easy on you, because you asked me to.

Have a lovely evening.
Asking you to get over your pettiness is not the same as a white flag because you'd become obnoxious with your constant ad-hominem attacks that have nothing to do with the posts, but I digress. Have a lovely evening yourself.

Asking you to get over your pettiness is not the same as a white flag because you'd become obnoxious with your constant ad-hominem attacks that have nothing to do with the posts, but I digress. Have a lovely evening yourself.
You knew I had you pinned. Fret not, I won’t rehash what we both know is true.

• Haha
This thread is awful quiet now that the flaming subject has been doused with logical water.

Time to find a new make believe narrative?

I can 100% assure you, every single dem reading this forum, is aware and understands how off the rails you become at times, and are here.

They won’t say it, but you’re being made fun of in their minds. The irony in your posts, if nothing else, make this board more entertaining.

Please try your best to snap out of it.

Reactions: AugTig

Have a lovely evening.
the best comedy from my days at Clemson are all the so-called “big-fish” from their small SC pond who thought they were royalty.

Keep the comedy coming. This was totally worth taking you off ignore.

the best comedy from my days at Clemson are all the so-called “big-fish” from their small SC pond who thought they were royalty.

Keep the comedy coming. This was totally worth taking you off ignore.
I saw it in my own fraternity on a daily basis at Clemson. I grew up on Augusta Rd in Greenville, and after my experience at Clemson, I couldn't wait to leave that entire world behind.

Thinking of oneself as inherently better than the "common people" is literally the lamest personality trait a person can have. I mean that...it renders them incapable of being interesting.

Fair enough. I am on my work computer so unable to search any of the common video sites, etc.

If you're able to find, or see somewhere else, let me know. Was genuinely curious for the thoughts of someone who fully supports MAGA and is career military.
Fair enough. I'll respond when you do.

Reactions: UrHuckleberry

Have a lovely evening.
What percentage of your posts make mention that you’re “wealthy” or “well off” etc? it’s getting kind of weird. You know that doesn’t make you a good person, right?

What percentage of your posts make mention that you’re “wealthy” or “well off” etc? it’s getting kind of weird. You know that doesn’t make you a good person, right?
I directly responded to @dpic73 asking if I was paid for my response. I explained to him I didn’t need the money, and here is why.

Thank you for understanding.

I directly responded to @dpic73 asking if I was paid for my response. I explained to him I didn’t need the money, and here is why.

That's exactly it @Cocks are Number 1. Look at the keywords these people and all of the MSM use: wealthy, well off, weird.

Everyone of the people who say these things against hard working folks like us are wealthy, "well off", and weird (I am a boy so I need go to the bathroom and get a tampon).

• Haha
Hard working 1%er, who you can’t argue with because you have no meaningful rebuttal.

You ran home with your tail tucked when I challenged the CV-19 narrative, because you’re weak. You get upset because you haven’t worked hard in your life, and therefore wake up miserable daily. I feel for folks like you. I know you aren’t actually angry at me, just yourself and the fact you hate you’ve not put the work in to achieve more.

There’s always a reason for the way a person acts. Self imposed failure to launch creates enormous angst. I wish you well.

How about in the above post where he calls you a racist and you respond by saying you’re a “1%?” I don’t understand why being in the 1% matter there? Being racist and rich are not mutually exclusive.

I’m not saying you’re racist, I’m just saying that’s a weird response to being called racist.

How about in the above post where he calls you a racist and you respond by saying you’re a “1%?” I don’t understand why being in the 1% matter there? Being racist and rich are not mutually exclusive.

I’m not saying you’re racist, I’m just saying that’s a weird response to being called racist.
If you’ll interpret the context, I explained why @okclem is angry daily, and why I live with joy. Do you see me calling anyone racist, curse words, etc? It’s because I’m a happy person, fulfilled, and grateful.

Please let me know if I can explain anything further to you. I’ll be happy to do so. Have a great evening!

Reactions: Allornothing
That's exactly it @Cocks are Number 1. Look at the keywords these people and all of the MSM use: wealthy, well off, weird.

Everyone of the people who say these things against hard working folks like us are wealthy, "well off", and weird (I am a boy so I need go to the bathroom and get a tampon).
One of the real issues is the anger so many keep inside, simply because they’re upset with their own life, and what it has become. They’re not really mad at others, or hate you and me, but projecting the angst towards others is their only way to release it.

Sad, really.

• Love
Reactions: Allornothing
If you’ll interpret the context, I explained why @okclem is angry daily, and why I live with joy. Do you see me calling anyone racist, curse words, etc? It’s because I’m a happy person, fulfilled, and grateful.

Please let me know if I can explain anything further to you. I’ll be happy to do so. Have a great evening!
Please keep talking. This is hilarious.

One of the real issues is the anger so many keep inside, simply because they’re upset with their own life, and what it has become. They’re not really mad at others, or hate you and me, but projecting the angst towards others is their only way to release it.

Sad, really.
This is a fantastic description of Trump’s base.

It doesn’t make him wealthy either.
Given his worship of a pathological liar who also greatly overstates his net worth in a daily basis, it's entirely likely that he's wealthy the way Cabo lived in Cabo.

The constant mentions of it are an obvious overcompensation, and what's even weirder is it's an wrapped up with his political & religious beliefs. And as always, wealthy people don't spend all day trolling anonymous paupers on obscure message boards.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT