ADVERTISEMENT

Magas, please defend this

logical water? thats a good one. Trump said: "
“I watched Sheldon sitting so proud in the White House when we gave Miriam the Presidential Medal of Freedom," Trump said at his New Jersey resort.

"That’s the highest award you can get as a civilian. It’s the equivalent of the Congressional Medal of Honor," Trump continued, referring to the highest military honor bestowed for valor in combat.

"But civilian version, it’s actually much better because everyone [who] gets the Congressional Medal of Honor, they're soldiers. They’re either in very bad shape because they’ve been hit so many times by bullets, or they’re dead," Trump concluded. “She gets it, and she’s a healthy, beautiful woman, and they’re rated equal, but she got the Presidential Medal of Freedom, and she got it for — and that’s through committees and everything else.”"

He went out and equated the two medals, for no reason what so ever, then called the presidential one better. Because you didn't have to get shot to get it.

In no world, is this a great look for him and his lack of rationale or intellect. He can't help but brag about himself any chance he gets. But why does he have to go after the military? There was no reason to equate them, none. He created the comparison and called one better. By doing so he disparaged the other. Why? Whats the point? Oh right, so he can brag.
The collective outrage of thousands of 2x, military Trump voters towards his comments in the last 24 hours tell the story better than I or anyone really can.

And you're spot on, the entire comment was to stroke his own ego. He can't help himself. He's alienating a demographic per day at this point, and he's going to keep on doing it until the vast majority of the country truly hates him.

Only the cult will be left.

Can I talk you into giving me a couple of supporting examples?
No problem. You support Kum-allah/Walz. That's all the examples you need.

In this country now there are conservatives, or Marxist/Communist. I haven't seen the latest news today, but Kum-allah was supposed to unveil her price control scheme today-Communism. You support Palestine. You support abortion up until birth (sometimes after). You support illegal immigration.

You are ready to turn over this country to a person who sucked her way to the top. My f*cking Yorkie has more brains than her (if he had that cackle, he would probably be done for). She was educated in Canada before she went to Howard University, so maybe that's where her communist thoughts come from.

Then you have Walz. He's a POS.

Who goes to China 30 times? For what purpose? I wouldn't go to China once, even if they paid all the expenses.

You stupid folks don't get it. I commend his service of 24 years. However comma

He says he went to a hostile area---he didn't (LIE). He says he carried a weapon there---he didn't (LIE). He says he was retired as a Command Sergeant Major---Also another freaking LIE. He even lies now about eating white tacos (WTF is that) and what spices he puts on them. Point being, every single word out of his mouth is a lie.

Nothing you folks do benefit this country or the people that reside in it. The policies you support steal from us every day to give to someone not willing to work for it.

That should give your Commie a$$ something to work with.

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374

In this country now there are conservatives, or Marxist/Communist. I haven't seen the latest news today, but Kum-allah was supposed to unveil her price control scheme today-Communism. You support Palestine. You support abortion up until birth (sometimes after). You support illegal immigration.

You are ready to turn over this country to a person who sucked her way to the top. My f*cking Yorkie has more brains than her (if he had that cackle, he would probably be done for). She was educated in Canada before she went to Howard University, so maybe that's where her communist thoughts come from.

Who goes to China 30 times? For what purpose? I wouldn't go to China once, even if they paid all the expenses.

He says he went to a hostile area---he didn't (LIE). He says he carried a weapon there---he didn't (LIE). He says he was retired as a Command Sergeant Major---Also another freaking LIE. He even lies now about eating white tacos (WTF is that) and what spices he puts on them. Point being, every single word out of his mouth is a lie.

Nothing you folks do benefit this country or the people that reside in it. The policies you support steal from us every day to give to someone not willing to work for it.

Wow, just....outstanding 👏

Reactions: WapPride
We have the strongest economy in the world. Capitalism has rarely been as powerful as it is today. The Dow broke 40,000. Home owner equity is at all time highs.

And some idiots think Biden and Harris (and now Walz) are communists that will nationalize all business and remove ownership from people.

I mean, what kind of fools are you guys? And do you think the typical American buys that?

Where is your hero from Wisconsin, Senator. McCarthy when you need him?

Nowhere, in all these words did you actually cite any policy supported by the Dem candidate. You are just hooked into the propaganda pipeline and the echo-chambers of rage. Good luck man.

Reactions: okclem
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT