ADVERTISEMENT

Mass murders needs to stop it in this country by white men

I love watching people make fools of themselves regardless of their color. Why do you think I found it entertaining?
That's what im trying to figure out. Adults fighting at a place where kids are suppose to have fun isn't entertaining in my book.

On this point I understand some of the frustration. In 2013 according to the FBI, white people murdered 3005 people while black people murdered 2491. So white people committed more which would be one thing if not for the fact that black people are 13% of the total population. If you weighted it accordingly, there would have been around 14,500 people murdered by black people. There's a big freaking problem man...

Violence is a problem in our country. Crime is a problem. The entire judicial system we have needs to be revamped and issues that demonstrate a disproportionate and destructive impact on the black community need to be addressed. There's no denying these things exist but they are a chicken and egg argument.

Go down this list of the 25 most violent neighborhoods and get back to me on what just about every single one of them has in common.
http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/neighborhoods/crime-rates/25-most-dangerous-neighborhoods/

1)Bottom line is racism is still a problem. 2)Black crime is a problem. Both statements are true. What are you doing to help solve these problems? You're posting on a message board that you seem to think white people will defend white murderers due to skin color. You're part of the problem in statement 1! Bigotry is bigotry. Admit your problem and move on!
Never said I hate white ppl... some of them are good ppl. Sounds familiar

Reactions: blud_runs_orange
I was wondering how long it would take for this post to entertain racist rhetoric about black people.

Answer: Not long.

Here, we have the between the lines suggestion from some neanderthal that black people "make excuses" for their lawbreakers.

SGTiger's response will undoubtedly be something like: "YOU BROUGHT UP BLACK PEOPLE NOT ME YOU ARE THE REAL RACIST!" but SGTiger doesn't realize that living among racists for decades makes it easy to read between the lines on comments like his.

Wow you are a disgrace! I try to love all people no matter how we might disagree. You present a stern challenge for me to be sure. I hope one day you see the light.

maybe the whites can figure out what calmed all those postmen down after their run on crazy in the 90s

Reactions: SGTiger
I was wondering how long it would take for this post to entertain racist rhetoric about black people.

Here, we have the between the lines suggestion from some neanderthal that black people "make excuses" for their lawbreakers.

SGTiger's response will undoubtedly be something like: "YOU BROUGHT UP BLACK PEOPLE NOT ME YOU ARE THE REAL RACIST!" but SGTiger doesn't realize that living among racists for decades makes it easy to read between the lines on comments like his.

Well now, you just hurt my feelings. A Neanderthal? Well I guess I do seem pretty stupid to someone with a handle like "Higher Education". You must be so smart and educated. I won't try to debate you on anything important since I would be out of my league. However it doesn't take someone very intelligent to identify someone who is very insecure.

Well apparently you're a better person than me.
You've did it again unknowingly. Why do I have to be better then you? Its not a competition. I'm just trying to understand why ppl like you stay obvious to the in between the lines talk. That's the problem. I respect you as a man and we can agree to disagree no winners no losers.

....but back to the point. Don't be an idiot. There was no need for "reading between the lines." I came out and said it. I responded to "I just wanna hear the excuses this board will make to defend their own." My "own" is white people. I said we would not be defending him like OP said we would. I'm embarrassed for you for what I'm SURE was only a "temporary" lack of intelligence by Mr. Higher Education.

You've did it again unknowingly. Why do I have to be better then you? Its not a competition. I'm just trying to understand why ppl like you stay obvious to the in between the lines talk. That's the problem. I respect you as a man and we can agree to disagree no winners no losers.

Dude, what competition? I would have said that to a white guy (being better than me) if he scolded me for enjoying watching a fight in Chuckie Cheese. It has nothing to do with color. Sweet shit. I love to watch videos of white rednecks fighting in Walmart. Not everything is about color.

images

Reactions: SpillerTime
On this point I understand some of the frustration. In 2013 according to the FBI, white people murdered 3005 people while black people murdered 2491. So white people committed more which would be one thing if not for the fact that black people are 13% of the total population. If you weighted it accordingly, there would have been around 14,500 people murdered by black people. There's a big freaking problem man...

Violence is a problem in our country. Crime is a problem. The entire judicial system we have needs to be revamped and issues that demonstrate a disproportionate and destructive impact on the black community need to be addressed. There's no denying these things exist but they are a chicken and egg argument.

Go down this list of the 25 most violent neighborhoods and get back to me on what just about every single one of them has in common.
http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/neighborhoods/crime-rates/25-most-dangerous-neighborhoods/

1)Bottom line is racism is still a problem. 2)Black crime is a problem. Both statements are true. What are you doing to help solve these problems? You're posting on a message board that you seem to think white people will defend white murderers due to skin color. You're part of the problem in statement 1! Bigotry is bigotry. Admit your problem and move on!

smh... so the problem in those communities is race, and not, say, poverty?

Sorry but pure evil has no defense. Dude needs to rot in prison. There is no explanation for these types of horrific tragedies other than pure evil. I am not a death penalty guy but damn this makes me rethink my stance. By the way a person that does something like this is not "one of my own". I do not associate myself with people just because they make look like me. I was not raised that way.

i think castration with a dull, rust pair of scissors works.

That is a BS excuse. I grew up in a neighborhood as poor as any you are going to find. Some other cool facts for you. Im white yet when i was a teenager every time i was pulled over my car was searched. Many, many times i was followed around in the stores i went into. Cant be mad though i looked and acted like a stupid a-hole.

Reactions: avengermg73
smh... so the problem in those communities is race, and not, say, poverty?

That isn't what I said at all. For the wilfully dense among us, I am not saying the problem is race. But those communities all have one thing in common. We are not doing a good job of dealing with why. Instead of assuming a racial invective, try thinking a bit more. Actually push yourself past societal bullcrap and get outside your comfort zone. This problem shouldn't be all about race and yet it is all about race.

That is a BS excuse. I grew up in a neighborhood as poor as any you are going to find. Some other cool facts for you. Im white yet when i was a teenager every time i was pulled over my car was searched. Many, many times i was followed around in the stores i went into. Cant be mad though i looked and acted like a stupid a-hole.

I'm glad you have become the exception, sincerely, I am.

Yes. That is a huge part of it. And we've done very little about it. But that isn't all and you know it. We have to find ways to get past all this and what we're doing now isn't working.

It's the main part. It's not just the United States that has an issue with violence and crime in areas of poverty which shows that crime is a human condition of poverty. It's a sociological part that travels through race, nationality, religion, creed, etc. So we can point to other reasons and race or whatever being one of them, but in the end the one constant is poverty. We can(not you, I'm not a mind reader so I'm not going to begin to think for you) point to the amount of crime committed by black individuals or even other races, but at the heart of that is that those races have 2.5 times more people in poverty than white people.

Does getting rid of poverty fix everything, probably not. Nothing is an end all be all cure when it comes to society and human beings. But cut down the main part and it sure is a good damn start to trying to head off these incidents.

I wondered how you felt about the theory that racism is prevalent among all races.
I think anyone can be racist and exhibit racism.

I do think it is difficult to impossible for most minorities to utilize any form of systematic racism, racial barriers, or racial double standard's. Minorities generally don't have anywhere near enough influence to do so outside of microcosmic situations.

I won't be disappointed but the sh!the on here gets trying after a while like that chunky cheese bs posted on here but not one mention of this which is a true tragedy. Why isn't it talked about? You and I know the answer.

Ok I was in that thread and one dude mentioned some bs comment....other than that you are being a whiny bitch about this.

Other than you I dont see any other racist dbags running aroubd here

I think anyone can be racist and exhibit racism.

I do think it is difficult to impossible for most minorities to utilize any form of systematic racism, racial barriers, or racial double standard's. Minorities generally don't have anywhere near enough influence to do so outside of microcosmic situations.
alsharptonismad.gif

Reactions: scartiger
Ok I was in that thread and one dude mentioned some bs comment....other than that you are being a whiny bitch about this.

Other than you I dont see any other racist dbags running aroubd here
The only bitch is you. Act civilized

The chuck e cheese thing is a disgrace. The individuals in that video should be ashamed and need to figure out how to change their culture.
The murderer in michigan should face a firing squad. He certainly does not deserve to live another day on tax payer dollars. And yes, the culture he came from needs to figure out how to change as well.
See what i did there? No mention of race, because it doesn't matter. Wrong is wrong and right is right. At least it used to be. I understand that folks these days want to make everything relative.

If you continue to see things in color then the problems you see will continue to exist. As soon as people stop seeing in color the problems will no longer be there. I promise 85% or more of americans do not truly care about the color of people's skin. They care about how we are all working together to contribute to a society where we can all exist and our children won't suffer for our decisions. Or maybe i'm just crazy and believe in the american people way too much.

Your post @Edistoplayer is either an elaborate troll or you are part of the problem. Make a difference, find a solution, stop race baiting and the race problem you perceive will go away because their is no real race problem in america today.

I just wanna hear the excuses this board will make to defend their own.

He was raised by a single mother in poverty, and had no relationship with his father. His schools were no good. Profiled often because he wore baggy pants with his underwear showing! And he never knew how he was supposed to wear a baseball cap...he always put it on with the bill hanging off the side of his head! And people called him names like honky, whity, and cracker!

Plenty of reasons for the guy to turn out to be a murdering thug! He's a victim of societies oppression!

It's the main part. It's not just the United States that has an issue with violence and crime in areas of poverty which shows that crime is a human condition of poverty. It's a sociological part that travels through race, nationality, religion, creed, etc. So we can point to other reasons and race or whatever being one of them, but in the end the one constant is poverty. We can(not you, I'm not a mind reader so I'm not going to begin to think for you) point to the amount of crime committed by black individuals or even other races, but at the heart of that is that those races have 2.5 times more people in poverty than white people.

Does getting rid of poverty fix everything, probably not. Nothing is an end all be all cure when it comes to society and human beings. But cut down the main part and it sure is a good damn start to trying to head off these incidents.

So what you're saying is that black people can't make it on their own and they are poor so we have to do it for them and oversee their development and progress? Have you seen what we've done to other races over history? We are in no position to Shepherd anyone. What we should do is drop the central planning bs and start working to solve issues. Poverty is one but there are many others and mist are not caused by racism... And they sure as hell won't be solved by government.

Really not sure which way your going with that gif. Could be taken a number of ways
Al Sharpton uses systematic racism, racial barriers, or racial double standard's every day to push agendas.

I agree. Poverty of morals. Poverty of fathers. You are so right.

During the 1930s, poverty among blacks and whites was rampant, yet the response to the situation they found themselves was to solve their plight rather than to become violent. Why? Because the majority of the country was composed of citizens whose moral convictions discouraged such a response. Were they perfect? Of course not. But the average citizen then was simply better as a rule.

Our "poor" have much more than other unfortunates around the world. We have a sick society and its symptoms are manifested in many ways. Broken homes, unemployment, inner city despair, Fortune 500 greed, and governmental corruption are but a few of them.

I think we have a sick society because we have so many sick souls. The blame game and perpetual victim hood is not going to fix it. A solution is available but, unfortunately, it is the last thing a fallen world wants.

That isn't what I said at all. For the wilfully dense among us, I am not saying the problem is race. But those communities all have one thing in common. We are not doing a good job of dealing with why. Instead of assuming a racial invective, try thinking a bit more. Actually push yourself past societal bullcrap and get outside your comfort zone. This problem shouldn't be all about race and yet it is all about race.

truly, its about poverty. if you arent making it about race, good, but I assure you, there are PLENTY of people on this board who believe, and have stated, that this IS about race. that there is an inherent problem in black culture that breeds violence and poverty. im glad you arent one of them.

Reactions: IMBlessed
Al Sharpton uses systematic racism, racial barriers, or racial double standard's every day to push agendas.
Unless you mean that he uses instances of those forms racism or at least the perception of them, to his advantage, then I'm not sure you know what is meant by systematic racism is.

Unless you mean that he uses instances of those forms racism or at least the perception of them, to his advantage, then I'm not sure you know what is meant by systematic racism is.
He doesn't use racism for his own advancement? All i did was use your words and apply them to him.

truly, its about poverty. if you arent making it about race, good, but I assure you, there are PLENTY of people on this board who believe, and have stated, that this IS about race. that there is an inherent problem in black culture that breeds violence and poverty. im glad you arent one of them.

There is a problem in their culture. There is a problem in our culture. The impacts are not all the same but it is a cultural problem. First you must shed your prejudice and just see reality. It is crystal clear. I know you are of a good heart. I know you want to help people live good lives. But my experiences in life with people from all over this earth and of all economic levels says you need to get out there more. It is easy to say poverty is the cause. What is hard is to look at why the poverty and patterns of destruction exist. That's where it gets uncomfortable for us all and time and again we use the crutches of racism and poverty to avoid going there. That's where the answers are.

Last edited:
Ice, I would also suggest you ride along with police a few nights in there neighborhoods. It is an eye opening experience to say the least

Reactions: JamesD7
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT