ADVERTISEMENT

Mayorkas says FEMA has no more disaster funds, but IG report says agency is sitting on billions

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
Reactions: TigerGrowls
You Maga people are dumb as box rocks. As my grandfather used to say.....y'all just some sorry ass people.
Truth!

This disaster is shining a light on how truly abhorrent they are. I can't imagine how badly they will scale up their propaganda after Milton hits Florida but we can expect anti-American slander on an epic level - just wait.

Reactions: flotiger
What he means is that there are no more funds for white mountain hillbillies and that the funds must be “equitably” distributed.

Truth!

This disaster is shining a light on how truly abhorrent they are. I can't imagine how badly they will scale up their propaganda after Milton hits Florida but we can expect anti-American slander on an epic level - just wait.
We are shining a light on how truly abhorrent Democrats are at running the government.

For Christ sakes you people have left NO ONE in charge for 6 months.

We have wars popping off, natural disasters everwhere and you have vacated the presidency.

Is that How democrats govern? Yes.

Fvcking pathetic.

Maybe sleepy joe will be able to remember the storm this time.

We are shining a light on how truly abhorrent Democrats are at running the government.

For Christ sakes you people have left NO ONE in charge for 6 months.

We have wars popping off, natural disasters everwhere and you have vacated the presidency.

Is that How democrats govern? Yes.

Fvcking pathetic.

Maybe sleepy joe will be able to remember the storm this time.
Your relentless, irrational criticism suggests you know someone who is a better in a crisis. You don't

GZRdyZNWoAAnvdR

GZRdyZNWoAE6rKX

GZRdyZOXAAAXd7E

GZRdyZNXQAEDu4-

giphy.webp

960x0.jpg

giphy.webp

p5YV2W.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT