ADVERTISEMENT

Memorial Day..... Pathetic in Myrlte

I love to for you WHITE men to continue to give suggestions

on how to handle the ANIMALS, SCUM etc. Really appreciate the Trayvon Martin reference and move it to Atlanta and Freaknic. Best of the best get more bullets and bust a cap. Really? I am not surprised by the comments as this has become more of the norm on this board. Once upon a time this would have been removed to another board or locked but when mods or the owner participates it is aye ok. No need to debate or discuss because you will NEVER understand how you come across to others. I have noticed the changed from a recruiting board to Conservative White Male sounding board and I dare you to have an opinion, thought, or position different from mine and heaven forbid you are of another ethnic background, race, region, or religion.

XCUDB

Originally posted by tigerRag7:
MB total murder count last year ALONE was only 2. They had 3 this past weekend. Very crazy situation.

I actually own a home in Surfside, gated community, and we got there Friday until yesterday afternoon. Not one problem, and the beach is very nice. Anyone looking to vacation at beach during Memorial day holiday should not trek further than Surfside. As an above poster mentioned, Litchfield, Murrells Inlet, Surfside are all great and no issues.

Hate that one weekend really pays a bad homage to the MB area. Something has to be done, however can't bring back the lost!
The state needs to start with passing a helmet law. It is amazing that you cannot have a cell phone in your hand while driving in Greenville, but you can do 85 mph on the interstate without a helmet.

The state has also had several opportunities to pull Atlantic Beach's charter, but the idiots in Columbia are too afraid to act. The Horry delegation needs to grow a set and use one of the 1,000 violations in AB to force Haley and the General Assembly to pull its charter.

The city of MB needs to reinstitute a oneway traffic pattern on the Blvd and should flush Ocean Blvd once every 4-5 hours. They need to make the weekend as miserable as possible for the attendeees so they do not return. No city or county should provide any support to Atlantic Beach. If they want the festival then let them have it. Set up road blocks in NMB on each side of the "town" and make life hell getting out. Let all of the festival goers crowd in AB and who gives a damn what happens.

This was the worst weekend since late 90's/early 2000's. I could care less about the thugs that were killed, but way too many families operate hotels and small businesses on the south end of Myrtle. It is unaccapetable that they are help hostage in their businesses trying to protect themselves. Something certainly has to be done.

Re: I love to for you WHITE men to continue to give suggestions

Hey XCUDB, happy now?! Continue to bury your head in the sand though and not address the problem head on!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by XCUDB:

on how to handle the ANIMALS, SCUM etc. Really appreciate the Trayvon Martin reference and move it to Atlanta and Freaknic. Best of the best get more bullets and bust a cap. Really? I am not surprised by the comments as this has become more of the norm on this board. Once upon a time this would have been removed to another board or locked but when mods or the owner participates it is aye ok. No need to debate or discuss because you will NEVER understand how you come across to others. I have noticed the changed from a recruiting board to Conservative White Male sounding board and I dare you to have an opinion, thought, or position different from mine and heaven forbid you are of another ethnic background, race, region, or religion.

XCUDB
Racists are gonna racist...

Originally posted by Transference:

Originally posted by XCUDB:

XCUDB
Racists are gonna racist...
Rest assured if this kind of crap was going on during Harley Week there would be just as much outrage. While the NAACP and people like yourself want to make this a race issue the reality is it's a human decency issue.

I think it's a shame that a minority of the people there at BBW ruin it for the majority of people there who obey the law and act decent but it is what it is.

If Harley Week started attracting a large number of scummy motorcycle gang members and they murdered people and made life miserable for the residents and business owners I would be the first one to suggest radical changes to make those people never want to come back. If the American Conservative Union started filing lawsuits to force businesses to remain open for white thugs I'd be outraged. I hope you would feel the same way.

If you think it's so awesome why don't you try to promote your town to hold the annual BBW. I'd be willing to bet that you are content with knowing it's somebody else's problem and you would fight with every fiber in your body to prevent it from happening. Better yet, why don't you go to BBW next year and then come back and tell me with a straight face that radical changes are not needed.

It's not a matter of whether one is racist, it's a situation where people who are for human decency and safety are sick and damn tired of being held hostage by a bunch of thugs. Race has nothing to do with it.

what the business's need to do is go together and get all the TV stations and radio stations to come in and do a promotion on what happen and how much it cost business's for the failure to pay for meals, destruction of property and crime that went on.

make it as public as they can and talk about the Stupid Law our state passed on telling the business to stay open.

let it be known who voted to pass such a law and promote those men to be voted out.

get new people in office and a new law allowing them to close and also allowing them to charge any price they see fit, payment up front on rooms and meals, and force the state to have the national guard there the entire week with the authority to forcefully enforce the law.

put pressure on the State and the people in office to see the problem and question our State officials as to why the business have to serve such trash.

I wish I would be on a jury if law suits come up. No way would a normal reasonable person from the State would vote against the business owners in such a law suit.

the problem has got to be brought to the public and bring it to the public long before next year and force to the State to back the business owners.

ADVERTISEMENT