ADVERTISEMENT

Mental health experts say “high probability” presidential candidate has dementia

Do people who support Trump understand the threat he poses to Democracy? Do you really take the side of Russia, North Korea and anarchist who want to tear the country apar that our fore father's have fought to achieve and defend?

Is the Republican party really conservative? It seems to have been hijacked by a bunch of self serving nut jobs. Both parties have problems, but the Republican party I once supported no longer exists.
I don’t know why it takes democrats so long to understand this, but the Republican Party is no more. It is now the MAGA Party.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Meh... I'm unconvinced by random twitter posts no matter the side they support. I doubt that mental function can be measured by pointing to gaffs in public speaking.

That being said, it's pretty apparent to me that Biden and Trump are not as sharp as they once were in public speaking (not that either of them were ever great at it).

My question is... can I return both my choices for President and get ONE SANE MODERATE to vote for?

You could have but the shitty MAGAs refused to vote for Haley

Because she is a republican, not MAGA.
Now conservatives are dumb enough to be forced into a party switch? You think they will all join team fat retard? You’ll need them all to avoid another landslide loss.

I can't fathom anyone still thinking this is about Republicans versus democrats, or liberals versus conservatives. There are no Republicans anymore. It's Democrats versus MAGAs, better known by their original name, Nazis.
Better known as Make America Great Again. The whole Nazi narrative is made up garbage by your party.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Better known as Make America Great Again. The whole Nazi narrative is made up garbage by your party.
A man who calls our fallen soldiers "suckers and losers" and calls traitors to our country "warriors" will not make our country great again. Remember when he said he could shoot someone on Fifth Ave. and not lose any supporters? He wasn't calling you loyal - he was calling you stupid.

Reactions: Dadar and flotiger
A man who calls our fallen soldiers "suckers and losers" and calls traitors to our country "warriors" will not make our country great again. Remember when he said he could shoot someone on Fifth Ave. and not lose any supporters? He wasn't calling you loyal - he was calling you stupid.

it’s just astounding to me how many spineless republicans won’t stand up to him. Rubio is all jellyfish, but what’s worse are all these party over country folks who refuse to acknowledge what a disaster Trump is. They will sacrifice all their “values” just to play team sports. Then talk about being a good Christian. L O mfing L.

Please share audio of DJT calling fallen soldiers suckers and losers.

Reactions: Allornothing
Known liar, deep state operative, and former Trump Chief of Staff:

The burden of proof MAGA cultists need for anything disparaging about Trump is astronomical compared to the mental gymnastics needed for anything disparaging about Biden. It's absolutely breathtaking.

Known liar, deep state operative, and former Trump Chief of Staff:

The burden of proof MAGA cultists need for anything disparaging about Trump is astronomical compared to the mental gymnastics needed for anything disparaging about Biden. It's absolutely breathtaking.
Please tag @AugTig so he can acknowledge.

now that you have evidence, how does that change your view of Trump?

Sure bud as soon as you share the video that proves the election was stolen and J6 was an inside operation.

Are you telling me you don't trust Trump's chosen Chief of Staff, decorated former Marine Corps general John Kelly?

What do you think about Trump calling the people who beat the Capitol police to a pulp and smeared sh*t on the walls warriors, hostages and victims? Do you approve of that statement?

That’s not audio evidence. There were others that denied that was said which is hearsay as well.
You don't require any evidence at all for the other conspiracies you believe. Why so anal about these?

Sure bud as soon as you share the video that proves the election was stolen and J6 was an inside operation.

Are you telling me you don't trust Trump's chosen Chief of Staff, decorated former Marine Corps general John Kelly?

What do you think about Trump calling the people who beat the Capitol police to a pulp and smeared sh*t on the walls warriors, hostages and victims? Do you approve of that statement?
J6 was a setup. Were there some Trump supporters that acted inappropriately, absolutely. However, you can’t prove that all were. There is plenty of video evidence that show non supporters were actively involved. Btw, I do approve. The majority were peacefully protesting. If Nancy would have done her job, none of it would have happened.

J6 was a setup. Were there some Trump supporters that acted inappropriately, absolutely. However, you can’t prove that all were. There is plenty of video evidence that show non supporters were actively involved. Btw, I do approve. The majority were peacefully protesting. If Nancy would have done her job, none of it would have happened.
You are a POS and you should be deported.

How many conspiracies do I believe in and how do you know?
You've repeated them many times on here, including the ones you re-stated above. Show us the video evidence or it's just hearsay.

Hahahahahahahaha so it was just a peaceful protest but if there was any violence it wasn't maga people and it was Pelosi's fault that it happened.

You've got to be dizzy by now. Goddddddammmmnnnn 😅😅😅😅

Hahahahahahahaha so it was just a peaceful protest but if there was any violence it wasn't maga people and it was Pelosi's fault that it happened.

You've got to be dizzy by now. Goddddddammmmnnnn 😅😅😅😅
Were there some Trump supporters that acted inappropriately, absolutely.

no need for the despicable GD language. Since you read selectively, see above.

Sad state of affairs that we're arguing over which presidential candidate has more severe dementia.
This is the only takeaway form this thread. The fact that the only realistic choices for President of the United States are 2 mentally diminished 80 year olds is a disgrace. The fact that more people aren't outraged by this is mind bottling.

• Love
Reactions: Solid Orange Blood
Were there some Trump supporters that acted inappropriately, absolutely.

no need for the despicable GD language. Since you read selectively, see above.
Yeah you saying the letters GD is substantially different
God will never know what you meant!
🤣🙏🏿🇺🇸

This is the only takeaway form this thread. The fact that the only realistic choices for President of the United States are 2 mentally diminished 80 year olds is a disgrace. The fact that more people aren't outraged by this is mind bottling.
The ONLY takeaway??????

Reactions: okclem
Yeah, I kind of moved past that months ago. I've known for 4 years it was Gloom to be Biden versus Trump.
Yes, the rest is just the same noise from both sides that goes on in every single one of these threads.

Biden's mental capacity is in decline, and is getting worse. Trump is a lunatic man child with no impulse control, whose speeches are completely incoherent. Neither of these things are new information.

Reactions: Solid Orange Blood
Yes, the rest is just the same noise from both sides that goes on in every single one of these threads.

Biden's mental capacity is in decline, and is getting worse. Trump is a lunatic man child with no impulse control, whose speeches are completely incoherent. Neither of these things are new information.
We're sheep. If you want totally objective truth seeking, @Solid Orange Blood is your man.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

Both have signs of dementia, but only one has tried to overthrow the government and is proposing policies that contradict democracy.

It shocks me that Project 2025 is not a daily conversation among Americans.

Reactions: dpic73 and okclem
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT