ADVERTISEMENT

Merrick Garland Needs to Explain How this Is Not Practiced with Conservatives or Republicans when invading a home

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
Merrick Garland says this is the American way!

Soft on Joe Biden , Hillary Clinton and other Democrats and Liberals when entering their homes with no guns drawn and courtesy of allowing their lawyers to do searches

This is his comment against Louisville PD

“Police officers’ forcible and violent entry into a person’s home strikes at the heart of the constitutional protection against unreasonable government intrusion,” the report stated. “But Louisville Metro’s and LMPD’s unlawful conduct did not start in 2020.”

If you are Republican or Conservative like the many raids on Pro-Life and Trump you burst in with automatic weapons drawn

It does not take a very high level of intelligence to figure out Merrick Garland and his motivation from my perspective

Back in the day during the 30and 40's that was practiced by the Gestapo in Nazi Germany

So explain the differences between the former Gestapo Raids of Nazi Germany and present Garland DOJ raids on Republican and Conservatives

Not calling anybody anything just asking to differentiate between the methods

Merrick Garland says this is the American way!

Soft on Joe Biden , Hillary Clinton and other Democrats and Liberals when entering their homes with no guns drawn and courtesy of allowing their lawyers to do searches

This is his comment against Louisville PD

“Police officers’ forcible and violent entry into a person’s home strikes at the heart of the constitutional protection against unreasonable government intrusion,” the report stated. “But Louisville Metro’s and LMPD’s unlawful conduct did not start in 2020.”

If you are Republican or Conservative like the many raids on Pro-Life and Trump you burst in with automatic weapons drawn

It does not take a very high level of intelligence to figure out Merrick Garland and his motivation from my perspective

Back in the day during the 30and 40's that was practiced by the Gestapo in Nazi Germany

So explain the differences between the former Gestapo Raids of Nazi Germany and present Garland DOJ raids on Republican and Conservatives

Not calling anybody anything just asking to differentiate between the methods
If Garland really had it out for Trump, he would have indicted him long ago. Funny how your victimization complex sees it differently - Democrats think he's useless.

What in the world are you rambling about?

I wish I loved anything as much as white conservatives love pretending to be persecuted
It's complete nonsense. Fantasy. They aren't going into Mar a lago or any other home with guns drawn looking for classified documents.

What in the world are you rambling about?

I wish I loved anything as much as white conservatives love pretending to be persecuted
I've never seen anything close to this kind of victimization pathology. When did the liberals turn into the purveyors of censorship and the conservatives turn into giant goddamn pvssies about ERRRVRYTHANG?

I've never seen anything close to this kind of victimization pathology. When did the liberals turn into the purveyors of censorship and the conservatives turn into giant goddamn pvssies about ERRRVRYTHANG?

I need some of what you be drinking or smoking

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT