ADVERTISEMENT

More Proof of Treatments for Covid

Austin Tiger, Time Will Prove Both Tigergrad03 & I right. You’re So Deceived @ No Fault of Your Own. We’re Supposed To Be Able To Trust The Media. The Problem Is, We Can’t, Because They’re In Bed With The NWO. But, You Probably Don’t Believe In The NWO. So, That’s Why You Can’t Believe The Media Are Habitual Liars. I Could Say, Read Daniel 7 In Your Bible. But, You Would Probably Say, I Don’t Believe In That Either. If What I Described Is The Case, You’ve Got No Shot Believing What We’re Telling You. Until It Comes & Bites You On The Ass! And Believe Me, It Will! Ponder This For A Moment! Why Do You Think JESUS Said In Mathew 24 Regarding The End Times, Which We’re In Now.... “If It Were POSSIBLE, Even The ELECT Would Be DECEIVED!” Christians Are Suppose To Be Lead By The HOLY SPIRIT, Showing Us Things To Come! Yet JESUS Said, There Is A Good Possibility That Even Christians Would Be Deceived. Do You Know That Satan’s Biggest Weapon Is Deception? Why Do You Think It Says In Revelation 12, Satan Deceives The WHOLE World? Because He’s GOOD @ Lying & Tricking People. If Satan DECEIVES The WHOLE World, Don’t You Think One Of Those WHOLE World People Could Be You?” WAKE UP!!! Time Is SHORT!!!

Well, ok then.

Reactions: yoshi121374
The problem isn't that he is questioning the truth, the problem is his sources are a joke and he is totally unwilling to admit that. Then he challenges someone to an IQ test... If you can't see the crazy in that...
My sources are a joke huh? According to all of you that come and attack without reading it? I promise you this, my sources are better than anything you will ever get from the main stream media or Fauci. At least the man who wrote this article does things to help people and is trying to help with the virus. You can’t see past anyone objecting to your “truth” to think objectively. That alone tells me all I need to know in regards to IQ.

Last edited:
Reactions: areeves
Very excited to learn about this
Bullshit. I’m going to give you what you’ve asked for. It won’t matter because you’ll find a way to attack me and try and discredit it in some way. I honestly don’t get it. If you disagree with what the author wrote then state why and how he’s wrong and move on or don’t read it at all. The constant willingness to jump on a thread and immediately sling attacks is very telling. What will you say when you find out I’m right?

Bullshit. I’m going to give you what you’ve asked for. It won’t matter because you’ll find a way to attack me and try and discredit it in some way. I honestly don’t get it. If you disagree with what the author wrote then state why and how he’s wrong and move on or don’t read it at all. The constant willingness to jump on a thread and immediately sling attacks is very telling. What will you say when you find out I’m right?
I hope you are right. The world will become a much more interesting place if I learn that there were once evil giants roaming the earth and that their fossils were discovered by Abraham Lincoln.

Very excited to learn about this

Abraham Lincoln discusses giants in America in his “Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln” Volume 2. 1809-1865, pp. 11-12.
The experience of discovering giants in a cemetery buried within a huge mound became so common place as the United States spread westward, that it was taken as a given by the mid to late 1800s.

Lincoln states “The eyes of that species of extinct giants, whose bones fill the mounds of America, have gazed on Niagara, as ours do now”

Being tall himself, Lincoln often joked to listeners that he was most likely a descendant of the giants that had inhabited North America. - Geoffrey Sea “The Untold History” - Lincoln’s Mystery Mound Tour, Port Cities Review, February 26, 2013.

In 1947, a local newspaper reported the discovery of nine-foot-tall skeletons by archaeologists working in Death Valley. The archaeologists involved also found what appears to be the bones of tigers and dinosaurs with human remains - “Expedition Reports Nine-Foot Skeletons,” The Hot Citizen, August 5, 1947.

During World War II, author Ivan T. Sanderson, tells how his crew was bulldozing through sedimentary rock when it stumbled upon what appeared to be a graveyard. In it were crania that measured 22 to 24 inches from base to crown - nearly three times as large as an adult human skull. Had the creatures to whom these skulls belonged been properly proportioned, the would have been at least 12 feet tall - or taller (Childress p. 199)

“The bones they found were those of a person belongs to a race of people who a long time ago lived in this country: That there was once a race of men on the earth whose size was about three times that of an ordinary man, and they were so swift and powerful that they could run alongside of a buffalo, and taking the animal in one arm could tear off a leg and eat the meat as they walked.” - Buffalo Bill, William Lightfoot Visscher, Life and Adventures of “Buffalo Bill,” Colonel William F. Cody, Stanton and Vilet Co., 1917, p. 207.

I could go on with examples for days. There are more documented examples of this than I can type. You asked for proof.

Abraham Lincoln discusses giants in America in his “Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln” Volume 2. 1809-1865, pp. 11-12.
The experience of discovering giants in a cemetery buried within a huge mound became so common place as the United States spread westward, that it was taken as a given by the mid to late 1800s.

Lincoln states “The eyes of that species of extinct giants, whose bones fill the mounds of America, have gazed on Niagara, as ours do now”

Being tall himself, Lincoln often joked to listeners that he was most likely a descendant of the giants that had inhabited North America. - Geoffrey Sea “The Untold History” - Lincoln’s Mystery Mound Tour, Port Cities Review, February 26, 2013.

In 1947, a local newspaper reported the discovery of nine-foot-tall skeletons by archaeologists working in Death Valley. The archaeologists involved also found what appears to be the bones of tigers and dinosaurs with human remains - “Expedition Reports Nine-Foot Skeletons,” The Hot Citizen, August 5, 1947.

During World War II, author Ivan T. Sanderson, tells how his crew was bulldozing through sedimentary rock when it stumbled upon what appeared to be a graveyard. In it were crania that measured 22 to 24 inches from base to crown - nearly three times as large as an adult human skull. Had the creatures to whom these skulls belonged been properly proportioned, the would have been at least 12 feet tall - or taller (Childress p. 199)

“The bones they found were those of a person belongs to a race of people who a long time ago lived in this country: That there was once a race of men on the earth whose size was about three times that of an ordinary man, and they were so swift and powerful that they could run alongside of a buffalo, and taking the animal in one arm could tear off a leg and eat the meat as they walked.” - Buffalo Bill, William Lightfoot Visscher, Life and Adventures of “Buffalo Bill,” Colonel William F. Cody, Stanton and Vilet Co., 1917, p. 207.

I could go on with examples for days. There are more documented examples of this than I can type. You asked for proof.
wow...very interesting. So we definitely know there were giants. How do we know they were malevolent though? Have we uncovered much about their culture and behaviors? Is there anywhere I can actually see a constructed fossil of a giant?

Reactions: yoshi121374
I think I speak for most when I say I’m not reading that shit .
Exactly.

What he and many like him don't understand is that THEY are the minority. They also don't understand that their posts like this/riding in the car or walking their dog down the road with their mask on is nothing more than a POLITICAL statement.

wow...very interesting. So we definitely know there were giants. How do we know they were malevolent though? Have we uncovered much about their culture and behaviors? Is there anywhere I can actually see a constructed fossil of a giant?
We don’t know that all of them were. Native American accounts suggest some were and some weren’t. There are entire chapters on just this that I don’t have the time to type.
Their culture and behaviors is well documented in a lot more books and entire chapters.
To see one in a museum in person isn’t possible. That is unfortunately a conspiracy that is a huge topic. You can find some credible accounts online with pictures but it requires digging pretty deep. Most of what you’ll find is likely fake. And it wasn’t just Lincoln. Jefferson gave the same first hand accounts as did other presidents. I use those two as they are just well known.
It’s a fascinating topic. It took years of reading before I actually started to understand the full scope of the topic. I’m not an expert on it by any means but it was interesting to me and I looked into it. In areas of the Middle East the size of the bones were found to be much larger. Some up to 30 feet tall. Which could explain how the pyramids in Egypt were constructed. I’ve never found proof of how the pyramids were built but I suppose that’s something a lot of people have wondered about. No different than all the large structures on the islands that no one can explain. I’ll leave you with this. As it’s likely the root of when and how it started.

KJV Bible Genesis Chapter 6
WICKEDNESS OF MANKIND
And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born into them,
2 That the sons of God (angels - inserted for clarity by me) saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose, Dt. 7; 3,4
3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be a hundred and twenty years.
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and the bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
Verses 5-8 continue and you can easily find it with a search of the King James Version of Genesis chapter 6.
I think this is when and how it started.

We don’t know that all of them were. Native American accounts suggest some were and some weren’t. There are entire chapters on just this that I don’t have the time to type.
Their culture and behaviors is well documented in a lot more books and entire chapters.
To see one in a museum in person isn’t possible. That is unfortunately a conspiracy that is a huge topic. You can find some credible accounts online with pictures but it requires digging pretty deep. Most of what you’ll find is likely fake. And it wasn’t just Lincoln. Jefferson gave the same first hand accounts as did other presidents. I use those two as they are just well known.
It’s a fascinating topic. It took years of reading before I actually started to understand the full scope of the topic. I’m not an expert on it by any means but it was interesting to me and I looked into it. In areas of the Middle East the size of the bones were found to be much larger. Some up to 30 feet tall. Which could explain how the pyramids in Egypt were constructed. I’ve never found proof of how the pyramids were built but I suppose that’s something a lot of people have wondered about. No different than all the large structures on the islands that no one can explain. I’ll leave you with this. As it’s likely the root of when and how it started.

WICKEDNESS OF MANKIND
And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born into them,
2 That the sons of God (angels - inserted for clarity by me) saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose, Dt. 7; 3,4
3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be a hundred and twenty years.
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and the bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
Verses 5-8 continue and you can easily find it with a search of the King James Version of Genesis chapter 6.
Hm. I suppose giants could also explain how Stonehenge was constructed, as the giants would likely have the strength required to do that.

Very fascinating!

Exactly.

What he and many like him don't understand is that THEY are the minority. They also don't understand that their posts like this/riding in the car or walking their dog down the road with their mask on is nothing more than a POLITICAL statement.
You might be surprised. I don’t have a dog and don’t wear a mask. I certainly don’t post while driving or riding down the road. And I hate politics! Despise politics and all that is political. I don’t know who is the minority nor do I care. Politics are the reason our country has gone to shit.

Hm. I suppose giants could also explain how Stonehenge was constructed, as the giants would likely have the strength required to do that.

Very fascinating!
I’m not sure whether you’re trying to insult me or what you’re doing. That’s sometimes the problem with writing in this type of forum.
Stonehenge wasn’t constructed by giants.

WICKEDNESS OF MANKIND
Very well done!

Reactions: tigergrad03
I’m not sure whether you’re trying to insult me or what you’re doing. That’s sometimes the problem with writing in this type of forum.
Stonehenge wasn’t constructed by giants.
I should say this. I don’t have enough research and Therefore knowledge to answer the Stonehenge question.

Reactions: dbjork6317

Very fascinating!
I appreciate your replies and respect. We can disagree on things without attacking. Thank you

Reactions: dbjork6317
I don’t know what that thing says but I have Covid and it’s kicking my ass.

I am on my 7th day of when I first starting having symptoms
Just curious. How is it compared to the regular flu? Just curious what your experience is comparable to.

Just curious. How is it compared to the regular flu? Just curious what your experience is comparable to.

I haven’t had the flu in years so honestly I can’t give you an accurate comparison but let’s just say it’s a lot like the flu but there isn’t any meds to take.

Typically with a sickness you get a round of meds and that atleast gives you an idea of when it might be over or on the mend.

I started showing symptoms on Friday the 3rd felt ok Saturday but didn’t want to chance being around anyone, ran 103 fever Sunday and Monday, lost smell and taste Monday night,Felt great Tuesday/Wednesday, literally thought I was over whatever it was and it must have been a bug.

Thursday/Friday fever came back along with breathing issues. I could breathe normal and shallow but any sort yawn or deep breath would result in coughing much like whenever you have any sort of respiratory infection.

Fatigue has been pretty high throughout the whole thing, but that’s with any sickness where fever is this prevalent

If I am being honest the isolation from everyone sucks arse. I feel terrible cause my kids had camp this week and they had to cancel due to being around me, my wife is going insane cause she has had to spend every waking moment with 3 kids (4.5,3 and 7 months). Not sure if you saw some of my post but my grandmother passed and the funeral was Thursday I stood 50ft away from everyone, it was pretty crappy feeling.

As a young guy(39) it hasn’t killed me to have it but I can totally see the havoc it can cause on an older person especially the mental side.

And older person that gets isolated, runs a fever for 7+ days with breathing issues you have to know that some poor thoughts creep into their heads.

I haven’t had the flu in years so honestly I can’t give you an accurate comparison but let’s just say it’s a lot like the flu but there isn’t any meds to take.

Typically with a sickness you get a round of meds and that atleast gives you an idea of when it might be over or on the mend.

I started showing symptoms on Friday the 3rd felt ok Saturday but didn’t want to chance being around anyone, ran 103 fever Sunday and Monday, lost smell and taste Monday night,Felt great Tuesday/Wednesday, literally thought I was over whatever it was and it must have been a bug.

Thursday/Friday fever came back along with breathing issues. I could breathe normal and shallow but any sort yawn or deep breath would result in coughing much like whenever you have any sort of respiratory infection.

Fatigue has been pretty high throughout the whole thing, but that’s with any sickness where fever is this prevalent

If I am being honest the isolation from everyone sucks arse. I feel terrible cause my kids had camp this week and they had to cancel due to being around me, my wife is going insane cause she has had to spend every waking moment with 3 kids (4.5,3 and 7 months). Not sure if you saw some of my post but my grandmother passed and the funeral was Thursday I stood 50ft away from everyone, it was pretty crappy feeling.

As a young guy(39) it hasn’t killed me to have it but I can totally see the havoc it can cause on an older person especially the mental side.

And older person that gets isolated, runs a fever for 7+ days with breathing issues you have to know that some poor thoughts creep into their heads.
Thanks for sharing. Hope you kick this thing

Has your sense of taste and smell come back? Did you run a fever yesterday and how about today? How about breathing issues yesterday and today?

Two good days in a row then it came back with additional symptoms. That kind of thing is what makes this whole mess seem so strange.

Has your sense of taste and smell come back? Did you run a fever yesterday and how about today? How about breathing issues yesterday and today?

Two good days in a row then it came back with additional symptoms. That kind of thing is what makes this whole mess seem so strange.

Woke up yesterday like I was 100%, taste has sorta come back. I could smell my coffee cup yesterday when I went to wash it. I tasted fruit this morning but not a blueberry muffin, weird.

I am hope to be on the mend, today is the 2nd time of 2 days of feeling good. I hope I don’t relapse again. Maybe if I feel good again tomorrow I will be past it.

Woke up yesterday like I was 100%, taste has sorta come back. I could smell my coffee cup yesterday when I went to wash it. I tasted fruit this morning but not a blueberry muffin, weird.

I am hope to be on the mend, today is the 2nd time of 2 days of feeling good. I hope I don’t relapse again. Maybe if I feel good again tomorrow I will be past it.
I hope so man. That is strange about the fruit and muffin. During both times you felt better was anything different or out of your normal routine? TV, phones, internet usage? I assume you’ve stayed home for the most part. Sorry to hear about your grandmother.

I hope so man. That is strange about the fruit and muffin. During both times you felt better was anything different or out of your normal routine? TV, phones, internet usage? I assume you’ve stayed home for the most part. Sorry to hear about your grandmother.

No I haven’t changed anything, internet usage has been lower due to recruiting being slow and there isn’t much to read on here lately.

I have just been pounding water. I have made it my absolute goal to drink water all day everyday and to continue to eat so that my body has plenty of energy to fight this thing off.

Reactions: tigergrad03
No I haven’t changed anything, internet usage has been lower due to recruiting being slow and there isn’t much to read on here lately.

I have just been pounding water. I have made it my absolute goal to drink water all day everyday and to continue to eat so that my body has plenty of energy to fight this thing off.
That’s good. Smart I think drinking water all day and making sure you eat. My guess is a lot of people do neither when sick and that likely has a lot to do with the overall severity and duration. We take vitamin C and D now as separate supplements. I can tell you that I’ve noticed a huge difference overall since taking them. Hopefully it’s done for you and tomorrow will be 3 good days in a row. At that point I would think it’s over.

Reactions: dustinw
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT