ADVERTISEMENT

MY WAY or the Highway Hunter Biden has brass balls and hubris

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
I laughed this morning as Hunter Biden told the world to FU as he made it clear that DADDY WILL FIX IT SO THE HELL with Congress.

I am loving this showdown.

Got the popcorn and diet coke drink and watching the news!

What tickles me is that a bunch of folks that ABSOLUTELY believed Trump when he said he didn't know that his son had a meeting in his own building with ex KGB and Russian agents to get dirt on Hillary somehow believe that Biden ABSOLUTELY knew that a personal check paying him back for a loan to his brother/son came from a shady source.

To be fair, the opposite is true as well from the Dem side of things. Personally I'm in the group that thinks that both Trump and Biden didn't know, and didn't want to know.

Why don’t they just interview him in public? What are republicans trying to hide by doing it in secret? We The People should be the jury, not some committee of DC elites.
Why don't they just drop it and do something that helps the American people? This isn't going anywhere and they'll just end up with egg on their face. An impeachment "in search" of a crime - how fvcking stupid.

Why don't they just drop it and do something that helps the American people? This isn't going anywhere and they'll just end up with egg on their face. An impeachment "in search" of a crime - how fvcking stupid.

Probably the same reason that the DOJ is going after Trump. Same reason that democrats impeached Trump during his presidency. It's political. And Hunters crimes are on video for the world to see, so they are hard to ignore.

Last edited:
Probably the same reason that the DOJ is going after Trump. Same reason that democrats impeached Trump during his presidency. It's political. And Hunters crimes are on video for the world to see, so they are hard to ignore.

What does Hunter Biden committing crimes, most of which he admits to, have to do with Congress?

Trump was an elected officials, so appropriate for Congress to address.

The DOJ is supposed to investigate illegal activity and isn't really applicable to this situation since we were discussing Congress going their job.

Can you tell me the difference between these two statements?

- Trump committed impeachable crimes and therefore he was impeached
- Hunter Biden made lots of money, paid for hookers and blow and therefore his father was impeached

What does Hunter Biden committing crimes, most of which he admits to, have to do with Congress?

Trump was an elected officials, so appropriate for Congress to address.

The DOJ is supposed to investigate illegal activity and isn't really applicable to this situation since we were discussing Congress going their job.

The Hunter stuff is political. If he did something wrong they will find it and let everyone know. In my mind he either 1) did nothing criminal or 2) The GOP is trying to string things along to coincide with the election.

And Hunter is of interest because if foreign entities have compromised the Presidents son then the President could be blackmailed. Seeing as he is a verified crack head, and drug addict, and all around bad person, there is reason to believe that he may be compromised. This would normally be the job of the FBI, but they are too busy framing Trump for Russia Russia Russia and worry about pronouns and diversity hires to find a crime right under their own nose. They can't be trusted. Congress should investigate but it should be done behind the scenes until a determination is made on whether Hunter committed a crime. They are making a mountain out of a molehill right now and it seems like political bluster.

Another reason that Hunter is important is to show to the people that we have equal justice under the law and not one set of laws for one set of Americans and another set of law for the "elites". Hunter has committed many crimes on video,, hundreds by some counts, and has yet to be held criminally accountable for any of them.

Not a good look for a country that is supposed to be for We The People and have equal application under the law.

Yes. The same tactics that the left used against Trump and continues to use against Trump. It's political.
The press didn't have to leak anything because Trump commits his crimes out in the open so that we see them with our own eyes and hear them with our own ears. Let me know if you'll be ok with it if Biden loses the election, lies about losing, schemes to keep himself in office and invades the Capitol with a bunch of hooligans to stop the count and refuses to leave ....will that be ok with you? If your side tries to hold him accountable, you'll be fine with us saying he did nothing wrong and you're just being political?

The press didn't have to leak anything because Trump commits his crimes out in the open so that we see them with our own eyes and hear them with our own ears. Let me know if you'll be ok with it if Biden loses the election, lies about losing, schemes to keep himself in office and invades the Capitol with a bunch of hooligans to stop the count and refuses to leave ....will that be ok with you? If your side tries to hold him accountable, you'll be fine with us saying he did nothing wrong and you're just being political?

"Peacefully and Patriotically". We are allowed to peacefully protest in this nation. Hold the rioters accountable, by which almost all measures they have been. But Trump did absolutely nothing wrong. Maybe you have forgotten about the Rosa Parks and the Dr Martin Luther Kings of our nation. It's right there in the first amendment if you need to be reminded.

"Peacefully and Patriotically". We are allowed to peacefully protest in this nation. Hold the rioters accountable, by which almost all measures they have been. But Trump did absolutely nothing wrong. Maybe you have forgotten about the Rosa Parks and the Dr Martin Luther Kings of our nation. It's right there in the first amendment if you need to be reminded.
You're not a serious person.

Why don’t they just interview him in public? What are republicans trying to hide by doing it in secret? We The People should be the jury, not some committee of DC elites.

Public interviews have severe limitations

The procedure is to interview behind closed doors as a lot of stuff happens

Public testimony is OK but again it is not as effective in gathering info

do both, i don't want to give Bidens any out

I don’t buy that explanation.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant. I’m tired of the secrecy in Washington. Interview him in public and let the Citizenry decide.

What tickles me is that a bunch of folks that ABSOLUTELY believed Trump when he said he didn't know that his son had a meeting in his own building with ex KGB and Russian agents to get dirt on Hillary somehow believe that Biden ABSOLUTELY knew that a personal check paying him back for a loan to his brother/son came from a shady source.

To be fair, the opposite is true as well from the Dem side of things. Personally I'm in the group that thinks that both Trump and Biden didn't know, and didn't want to know.
And why the need to have off shore shell companies ?? Off shore shell companies serve one purpose… hide/ launder money.
What are they hiding??

I don’t buy that explanation.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant. I’m tired of the secrecy in Washington. Interview him in public and let the Citizenry decide.

I like everything to be public too

If they would use the closed sessions rules to interview him in public I would love that

So YES I agree sunlight is best

However many legal processes are done in a closed door session with transcripts and tapes for review

And why the need to have off shore shell companies ?? Off shore shell companies serve one purpose… hide/ launder money.
What are they hiding??
I don't have any doubt that Hunter Biden is guilty of a LOT. He's a junky and has been for most of his life.

God knows he has reason to be profoundly f'd up. His mom and sister died early in a car wreck and his older brother of brain cancer. That's enough demons to wreck most folks and having a politician Dad that wasn't around most of the time probably didn't help.

That being said, you can count on a junky to do junky things and the one thing you can trust about a junky is that you can't trust a junky. He'll do and say anything. I also don't doubt that Joe Biden did whatever he could to help his son out. As a father, I know I would. So I'm also sure that he did some talking and called in some favors to get his son some plush positions where he could bring in some cash and hopefully not do a ton of damage... like positions in OTHER countries.

So again, you are looking at a dude that was AT LEAST partying hard and not paying his taxes. I'm also sure that President Biden had enough sense to stay well away from that splatter. So you are back to Joe Biden not knowing and not WANTING to know what his son was up to.

What are they hiding??
Keep in mind that your opinions are based on what you're hearing from shady agents of the Oversight committee, who parse their language to make it sound like something was done corruptly, when that wasn't the case.

They want you to believe that these shell companies have no legitimate business interests other than to launder money, but when you take a closer look, you can see that all of them did have legitimiate business interests and a relationship with Hunter, except for one that was quickly dissolved and only used by Devon Archer.

Also, even if they were shell companies that doesn't make them illegal.

But all of this is besides the point anyway because none of this, I repeat none of this implicates JOE in any crimes so it's totally irrelevant to a fake impeachment investigation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT