ADVERTISEMENT

New Trump message to YOU. He needs your help!!!!

hopefultiger13

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Aug 20, 2008
Pocatello, ID
Got this in my email today. It seems urgent that you Trumpians give all you can RIGHT NOW! Because even though he's very very Rich, he needs your money. Note that if you give NOW, you can have a 1,500% impact while you watch a rolling screen of 13 donors!

---------------------------------
Patriot,​
When I took the podium at Mar-a-Lago last November and announced my candidacy for president, alarm bells went off in the minds of every Deep State thug, Swamp crook, and left-wing radical in Washington.​
You see, I could have walked away from it all…​
I could have chosen not to run, enjoyed time with my incredible family, the sunshine at Mar-a-Lago, and golfed, and never once had to think about these sick and twisted tyrants ever again.​
But Patriot, walking away would have meant condemning our Free Republic and YOU to a lifetime of tyranny.
And that is why I will ALWAYS stand right where I belong – between YOU and them.​
I knew that by running for president once more to FIRE the incompetent crook currently occupying the White House, every last arrow in the Left’s arsenal would be shot my way.​
Crooked Joe and the Democrats believe that by burying me in never-ending witch hunts and attempting to JAIL me for LIFE that I’ll eventually throw up my hands and cave.​
You would think you were watching an 80’s gangster movie, but the sad reality is that in America in 2023, Biden’s Department of Injustice and the radicals running our country truly are gangsters.​
This is quite literally a SHAKEDOWN the likes of which our country has never seen.​
But even now, even after being told that I’m likely staring down yet ANOTHER INDICTMENT despite being a completely innocent man, I do not regret my decision to fight for this country — and YOU — for even a second.​
Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, will EVER get me to shut down this campaign!
Because I will NEVER SURRENDER our country to the Left’s tyranny.
And with freedom in America hanging on by a mere thread, I know that YOU will never surrender either.​
Thank you,​
Donald J. Trump
45th President of the United States​

Got this in my email today. It seems urgent that you Trumpians give all you can RIGHT NOW! Because even though he's very very Rich, he needs your money. Note that if you give NOW, you can have a 1,500% impact while you watch a rolling screen of 13 donors!

Patriot,​
When I took the podium at Mar-a-Lago last November and announced my candidacy for president, alarm bells went off in the minds of every Deep State thug, Swamp crook, and left-wing radical in Washington.​
I could have chosen not to run, enjoyed time with my incredible family, the sunshine at Mar-a-Lago, and golfed, and never once had to think about these sick and twisted tyrants ever again.​
But Patriot, walking away would have meant condemning our Free Republic and YOU to a lifetime of tyranny.
And that is why I will ALWAYS stand right where I belong – between YOU and them.​
I knew that by running for president once more to FIRE the incompetent crook currently occupying the White House, every last arrow in the Left’s arsenal would be shot my way.​
Crooked Joe and the Democrats believe that by burying me in never-ending witch hunts and attempting to JAIL me for LIFE that I’ll eventually throw up my hands and cave.​
You would think you were watching an 80’s gangster movie, but the sad reality is that in America in 2023, Biden’s Department of Injustice and the radicals running our country truly are gangsters.​
This is quite literally a SHAKEDOWN the likes of which our country has never seen.​
But even now, even after being told that I’m likely staring down yet ANOTHER INDICTMENT despite being a completely innocent man, I do not regret my decision to fight for this country — and YOU — for even a second.​
And with freedom in America hanging on by a mere thread, I know that YOU will never surrender either.​
Thank you,​
Donald J. Trump

So damn sad. It's literally Idiocracy. He would fail Elementary School English class.

Now do Biden
I don't have an email where Biden is begging for money, saying half the country are gangsters, and how he's the only thing standing between you and the country going down. Tell you what... you grab the Biden email that's like that and do it for me.

BUT HURRY... You don't want to miss out on the chance for 1500% impact.

I don't have an email where Biden is begging for money, saying half the country are gangsters, and how he's the only thing standing between you and the country going down. Tell you what... you grab the Biden email that's like that and do it for me.
Biden doesn't have to raise, it's pouring in from dark sources (likely foreign) and corporations. Desantis is getting help from the banks, the same ones telling everyone how strong the economy is thanks to Bidenomics while fundraising on his behalf.

I haven't ever sent a penny of money to any candidate during my voting years on this earth and I have no intentions of starting now but Trump's funding is coming from the people.......

Biden doesn't have to raise, it's pouring in from dark sources (likely foreign) and corporations. Desantis is getting help from the banks, the same ones telling everyone how strong the economy is thanks to Bidenomics while fundraising on his behalf.

I haven't ever sent a penny of money to any candidate during my voting years on this earth and I have no intentions of starting now but Trump's funding is coming from the people.......
I love how the trumpsters just blindly send him money no strings attached. For someone who is, supposedly, really rich he certainly has the old tin cup out frequently.

I love how the trumpsters just blindly send him money no strings attached. For someone who is, supposedly, really rich he certainly has the old tin cup out frequently.

And they will talk about how he's "sacrificing for them". These idiots are paying his legal fees. Most poor mouthing billionaire I've ever seen.

Reactions: dpic73 and flotiger
Trumpsters? Biden plans to raise and spend $2b on 2024 bid.......all federal elections in 2020 cost $14b total. It's not just Trumpsters, it's Americans in general. The only one funding their own campaign for the most part is Vivek.

Trump isn't stupid, he knows money will flow in so he's not going to spend his own.

Trumpsters? Biden plans to raise and spend $2b on 2024 bid.......all federal elections in 2020 cost $14b total. It's not just Trumpsters, it's Americans in general. The only one funding their own campaign for the most part is Vivek.

Trump isn't stupid, he knows money will flow in so he's not going to spend his own.
Wasn't trump looking for a handout so he could buy himself a new jet??

Reactions: hopefultiger13

YES!!! And the people need to give MORE. Trump really needs this cash to help pay his legal bills.

Wasn't trump looking for a handout so he could buy himself a new jet??
ABSOLUTELY. Trump can't be flying in an old jet. He needs a new one. And you Trumpians need to pay for it!!

I hear that the new jet actually has its own escalator so that every time he travels he can recreate that scene in Trump tower.

Give until it hurts. If you need to miss a car or mortgage payment, well that's a price Trump is willing for you to pay.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
YES!!! And the people need to give MORE. Trump really needs this cash to help pay his legal bills.
Yeah, the irony isn't lost on me but do you think Joe needs $2b to run in 2024 and which scenario is worse, Trump lying for donations or Biden taking tons of dark donations? Both?

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Probably big businesses, like every other presidential candidate.

Also, I wasn’t expecting such a quick “well what about Biden!!” turn itt. Ironic considering all of the crying about the “libs” doing it about trump the last few years

Probably big businesses, like every other presidential candidate.

Also, I wasn’t expecting such a quick “well what about Biden!!” turn itt. Ironic considering all of the crying about the “libs” doing it about trump the last few years
When the shoe fits and all .......

I mean, why would he follow his own rules? Don't know how anyone could come on here and defend the guy at this point

Patriot,​
Thank you,​
Donald J. Trump
Please send a lot of money!!

I mean, why would he follow his own rules? Don't know how anyone could come on here and defend the guy at this point

If it’s currently legal then why wouldn’t he do it? Put yourself at a disadvantage over principles? Please, he’s a politician, not a saint.

You're saying he should handicap himself when the other side isn't willing to? I'm pretty sure he would follow those rules if they had passed the bill.

FYI - this story is almost a year old now.

But who are Biden's supporters?

If only the Republican packed supreme court hadn't ruled on Citizens United the way they did. Such a shame. Because you know, money = free speech. So what if that implies some have more free speech than others. Pubs really screwed the pooch on that one.

For the dense: Citizens united ruling allows this super pac dark money funding to take place and they use it and started the process.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT