ADVERTISEMENT

NY trending Trump?

So if NYC is going "Trumpy" that whole narrative about unfair trials is incorrect and his fans on NYC convicted him of 30+ felonies. Good to know.

It will never cease to amaze me how the MAGAs think a rally with 20k people or single tweets with an African American professing love translates into some huge momentum electorally.

For the record, most Americans I know have never been to a political rally. I have never gone to one and nobody I know closely has either.

So if NYC is going "Trumpy" that whole narrative about unfair trials is incorrect and his fans on NYC convicted him of 30+ felonies. Good to know.

It will never cease to amaze me how the MAGAs think a rally with 20k people or single tweets with an African American professing love translates into some huge momentum electorally.

For the record, most Americans I know have never been to a political rally. I have never gone to one and nobody I know closely has either.
I don't know anybody who's been to one.

Yeah because Obama and Biden really stood tall against Putin. Allowing the guy to basically take over parts of Ukraine under both. Real tough on Putin! Lolol

Nevermind ISIS taking large swaths of countries under the Obama/biden admin.

You have to be a real stooge of a never trumper to think Obama or Biden were feared by our advesaries.

French. Another Never Trumper until the bitter end.

Yeah because Obama and Biden really stood tall against Putin. Allowing the guy to basically take over parts of Ukraine under both. Real tough on Putin! Lolol

You have to be a real stooge of a never trumper to think Obama or Biden were feared by our advesaries.

So y'all are back to hating Putin and supporting Ukraine now? LoL fcking cowards to the end.

Reactions: yoshi121374

What did he say that was wrong? We know that Trump would stop the aid flowing to Ukraine and force their hand to accept Russia's stolen territory. We know that Kamala will continue Biden's policy. WTF do Obama and ISIS have to do with that statement?

So y'all are back to hating Putin and supporting Ukraine now? LoL fcking cowards to the end.
Is that what I said or do you not refute the facts I mentioned?

Putin successfully took over parts of Ukraine under Obama/Biden then Biden/Harris
He annexed Crimea under Obama/Biden and then he invaded Ukraine yet again under Biden/Harris. These are irrefutable facts. Both of those administrations allowed him to take over a country. Trump did not. Your Russia/Trump obsession is laughable.

I brought up ISIS because under Obama/Biden they were literally killing tens of thousands of innoncent people and taking over large swaths of the middle east. Do you deny those facts as well? What's is like in your world?

The idea that either Obama/Biden or Biden/Harris have been tough on our advesaries makes you look like a Never Trump stooge.

Is that what I said or do you not refute the facts I mentioned?

Putin successfully took over parts of Ukraine under Obama/Biden then Biden/Harris
He annexed Crimea under Obama/Biden and then he invaded Ukraine yet again under Biden/Harris. These are irrefutable facts. Both of those administrations allowed him to take over a country. Trump did not. Your Russia/Trump obsession is laughable.

I brought up ISIS because under Obama/Biden they were literally killing tens of thousands of innoncent people and taking over large swaths of the middle east. Do you deny those facts as well? What's is like in your world?

The idea that either Obama/Biden or Biden/Harris have been tough on our advesaries makes you look like a Never Trump stooge.

I am not sure you are going to make it to November. You should try drugs.

This has to be the worst take I've seen here in a while. You can criticize Biden for a lot of stuff, but his handling of Russia would make ANY objective observer be proud. Reagan would be doing back flips.

This has to be the worst take I've seen here in a while. You can criticize Biden for a lot of stuff, but his handling of Russia would make ANY objective observer be proud. Reagan would be doing back flips.
Bidens handling of the Russia Ukraine war has been an abysmal failure while also damaging US national security in the process.

Bidens handling of the Russia Ukraine war has been an abysmal failure while also damaging US national security in the process.

Cause you don't like that it has worked brilliantly to show all of the world how weak Russia was?

I know you love Putin, but this has been a massive mistake for him and has crushed the Russian economy and Military.

You wanted the US to act like Neville Chamberlain.

"I hope that, in the wake of the Kursk offensive, as well as devastating drone attacks on Russian airbases that have become an everyday reality, at least some in the West now see it crystal clear that absolutely nothing is "over" and it is just silly and short-sighted to push Ukraine to "negotiations with Putin" that means nothing but "unconditional surrender to an aggressor that has absolutely not won the war and is facing its own grave problems." Ukraine and the Ukrainian military, with appropriate support from the free world, can and will derail and curtail the most brutal European aggressor since Adolf Hitler."

Cause you don't like that it has worked brilliantly to show all of the world how weak Russia was?

I know you love Putin, but this has been a massive mistake for him and has crushed the Russian economy and Military.

You wanted the US to act like Neville Chamberlain.
My statement is fully accurate.

That's next level denial or stupidity or likely both. Twice now, with Biden in the WH, Russia has been allowed to take over regions of Ukraine, including a full scale invasion.

You can try and spin it all you want but you look like a fool when you say that. Allowing Russia to take over parts of an ally nation is nothing anyone should be proud of.

That's next level denial or stupidity or likely both. Twice now, with Biden in the WH, Russia has been allowed to take over regions of Ukraine, including a full scale invasion.

You can try and spin it all you want but you look like a fool when you say that. Allowing Russia to take over parts of an ally nation is nothing anyone should be proud of.

Allowing? Cause we control Russia and Putin and they had no control/responsibility for their actions?

You are trying really hard to find something Trump did well.

Are you actually claiming that Putin would not have invaded Ukraine if Trump was in office? If so, you better have a good reason for that opinion, other than vibes and feelings.

I know journalism in this nation has gotten scarce, but that's not really an excuse to misunderstand the current situation in Eastern Europe.
Remember the invasion was supposed to only take Russia a month to achieve victory?

Russia has been completely exposed as a paper tiger. They are now buying weapons from North Korea. Their relationship with China is fracturing. They are losing to Ukraine at the moment. Ukraine is taking back land they lost and have destroyed 20% of Russia's anti missile defense systems.

They will look to take Crimea back this year, by bombing the supply chain and starving them out.

The handling of this Russian aggression has been a master class. The scary parts are when the state fails and how that is handled given the nuclear tech there.

I think Trump was correct in demanding NATO pay more. Germany has started pouring more into their defense systems as a result of the Russian invasion, and that will pay large dividends.
See that, I can be objective. Can you?

• Haha
Reactions: gcsoccer16
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT