ADVERTISEMENT

Obama Foundation Held (and May Still Be Holding) Classified Documents in an Unsecured Furniture Warehouse but FBI Doesn’t Care

All I see is the goalpost being moved by you guys as this moves along. At first your side said he stole nuke codes and was trying to sell them to Russia. Then your side said all docs in his presidency belongs to the gov and not him, not even his personal stuff with his lawyer nothing. Then it became he had some of our nuke secrets. Then it was just a briefing of something about another countries nukes. So every time you move the goalpost a defense is mounted. The defense may change based on the new charge leveled. You just have a sever case of TDS. Truth or facts dont matter just as long as you get him this time. Why is it you hate him so? Interested to hear what it is....
You are flat out lying with every statement. Dude, put the crack pipe down. I know what you are doing by not addressing MY points and fighting the imaginary “other side”. I never said there were nuclear codes he was selling, for instance. You are Dom Quixote fighting windmills. Quit your BS and address the points that I make. I told you that I understand that some records are personal. Stop trying to deflect by bringing up what you think other people said. The degree of severity of the classified docs is yet to be determined and that’s what under evaluation.
But I cannot believe how intellectually dishonest you are. You are blaming the 7 defenses on the fact that libs came up with different conspiracies on what could happen to the documents??? Are you for real? You are telling me that in response to the DOJ requests, the lawyers have come up with 7 different excuses to counter the libs??? You know, what’s interesting is that if you actually followed the facts instead of making up absolute bullshit, you would realize that Trump is currently in trouble because his lawyers have NOT dared to use the fake excuses you are falling for. Your boy’s lawyers have refused to go on record that the records were declassified, they are getting drilled for simply insinuating without having the balls to make that claim (let alone backing it up…) That special master also asked for proof from Trump that evidence was planted by the FBI or to stop making that claim. So, what’s super interesting is that his own lawyers won’t even back up his lies and are afraid to use some of these defenses because they are total BS and won’t hold in court. What’s happening is that Trump is using these excuses in a PR battle because he knows he has an army of loyal sheep that will do anything to defend him, including defending lies and crimes. The fact that you cannot see the difference between the PR battle he is waging and the actual arguments in court is super interesting, isn’t it. But I gotta admit, painting him as a victim that had to lie with 7 different excuses because the big bad libs forced him to is top notch, you are MAGA through and through…

You are flat out lying with every statement. Dude, put the crack pipe down. I know what you are doing by not addressing MY points and fighting the imaginary “other side”. I never said there were nuclear codes he was selling, for instance. You are Dom Quixote fighting windmills. Quit your BS and address the points that I make. I told you that I understand that some records are personal. Stop trying to deflect by bringing up what you think other people said. The degree of severity of the classified docs is yet to be determined and that’s what under evaluation.
But I cannot believe how intellectually dishonest you are. You are blaming the 7 defenses on the fact that libs came up with different conspiracies on what could happen to the documents??? Are you for real? You are telling me that in response to the DOJ requests, the lawyers have come up with 7 different excuses to counter the libs??? You know, what’s interesting is that if you actually followed the facts instead of making up absolute bullshit, you would realize that Trump is currently in trouble because his lawyers have NOT dared to use the fake excuses you are falling for. Your boy’s lawyers have refused to go on record that the records were declassified, they are getting drilled for simply insinuating without having the balls to make that claim (let alone backing it up…) That special master also asked for proof from Trump that evidence was planted by the FBI or to stop making that claim. So, what’s super interesting is that his own lawyers won’t even back up his lies and are afraid to use some of these defenses because they are total BS and won’t hold in court. What’s happening is that Trump is using these excuses in a PR battle because he knows he has an army of loyal sheep that will do anything to defend him, including defending lies and crimes. The fact that you cannot see the difference between the PR battle he is waging and the actual arguments in court is super interesting, isn’t it. But I gotta admit, painting him as a victim that had to lie with 7 different excuses because the big bad libs forced him to is top notch, you are MAGA through and through…
I never said you said, i said people on your side of the debate. You can pretend to not be on a side all you want. I know for fact they are not responding to you. On one hand you say I post the same crap then you say Im changing my story, so which is it. I posted the law and the 2012 case ruling. You posted an older 1993(that dealt with electronic records) case that was before the 2012 case. Again your TDS is a severe case, but tell me why you hate him so much?

I never said you said, i said people on your side of the debate. You can pretend to not be on a side all you want. I know for fact they are not responding to you. On one hand you say I post the same crap then you say Im changing my story, so which is it. I posted the law and the 2012 case ruling. You posted an older 1993(that dealt with electronic records) case that was before the 2012 case. Again your TDS is a severe case, but tell me why you hate him so much?
I'm dumbfounded that people can even ask this question. My question would be how can you NOT HATE him if you have a conscience and a moral compass? He is literally the worst of us. If all the lying, cheating, crude divisiveness and corruption isn't enough for you, he's now gone full Qanon. It doesn't matter that he may have done a few good things that you like, just like every President does, the bad FAR outweighs any good and the majority of historians agree - he is universally considered one of the three worst Presidents in history.

To me, it boils down to this, if you still worship him after everything you know about him - you hate the libs more than you love our country. That's the only reasonable explanation.

Ask yourself this - would you want your kids to model his behavior? If your answer is NO, then that should enlighten you.

Well you answered with generalities and not specific things. You talk about moral compass in a general way but yet you support Biden? Just name some specific things you hate about Trump...

He's a liar, commited repeated habitual adultery, he has no moral compass at all, he fakes Christianity, He is a narcissist
Are you talking about Biden or Trump since it fits them both??? Could be talking about Obama, Bush, and Clinton also...

You would think that. At least Trump doesnt grope little kids on camera or gets called a pedo by his kids and tries to keep all his promises he made when running...
The question was why specifically don't I like Trump, I told you,and instead of acknowledging that he's a pretty crappy person you moved the goalposts and immediately do a nice what about...

Mexico paid for that wall yet? Hillary been locked up? Those are the main promises I heard him claim

Well you answered with generalities and not specific things. You talk about moral compass in a general way but yet you support Biden? Just name some specific things you hate about Trump...
Stop being a child, you know exactly what I'm talking about. And the only reason you want a list is so you can give random examples of things "somebody else" did that you'll claim is the same. I could name a thousand things that make him unfit for office, but you made a deal with the devil a long time ago to ignore his malignancy because he hates your enemies so hard and you love it. That's all that matters to you.

Your constant use of the word pedo proves you know there's no defense, so you're using the only charge that you think makes things equal. But it just makes you sound like a dimwitted simpleton.

The question was why specifically don't I like Trump, I told you,and instead of acknowledging that he's a pretty crappy person you moved the goalposts and immediately do a nice what about...

Mexico paid for that wall yet? Hillary been locked up? Those are the main promises I heard him claim
LOL saying you think he is a crappy person isnt specific at all its a generality. So you cant be specific about what thing makes you think he's a crappy person? So is this you in the video?

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Stop being a child, you know exactly what I'm talking about. And the only reason you want a list is so you can give random examples of things "somebody else" did that you'll claim is the same. I could name a thousand things that make him unfit for office, but you made a deal with the devil a long time ago to ignore his malignancy because he hates your enemies so hard and you love it. That's all that matters to you.

Your constant use of the word pedo proves you know there's no defense, so you're using the only charge that you think makes things equal. But it just makes you sound like a dimwitted simpleton.
Joe's own kids call him a pedo. You really seem to get upset when people talk about groomers and pedos. Does that subject hit close to home for you? You cant name anything specific that makes you hate him either? Also I never defended any affairs by anybody. Facts are 70% of men and women cheat...Also most people on the left dont care about that subject, see their defense of Clinton...

Last edited:
Joe's own kids call him a pedo. You really seem to get upset when people talk about groomers and pedos. Does that subject hit close to home for you? You cant name anything specific that makes you hate him either? Also I never defended any affairs by anybody. Facts are 70% of men and women cheat...Also most people on the left dont care about that subject, see their defense of Clinton...
You reverted right back to the pedo bullshit because you're such a stupid ****ing juvenile. There is no way to have a normal conversation with you. I could say Trump is unfit because he's been perpetuating the undemocratic Big Lie for two years, while endorsing election deniers in races across the country and grifting hundreds of millions of dollars off it, but you'll respond that Biden had a booger. You're just stupid.

You reverted right back to the pedo bullshit because you're such a stupid ****ing juvenile. There is no way to have a normal conversation with you. I could say Trump is unfit because he's been perpetuating the undemocratic Big Lie for two years, while endorsing election deniers in races across the country and grifting hundreds of millions of dollars off it, but you'll respond that Biden had a booger. You're just stupid.
Well you talked about moral compass but seem to get offended about any mention of grooming or pedos. I think all can see where you stand on that issue. So Trump thinking the election was not legit makes him unfit? Many dems since 2000 have said the same things but you dont have an issue with that. Just if a person on the other team does it?

Well you talked about moral compass but seem to get offended about any mention of grooming or pedos. I think all can see where you stand on that issue. So Trump thinking the election was not legit makes him unfit? Many dems since 2000 have said the same things but you dont have an issue with that. Just if a person on the other team does it?
200w.gif

Dude, when are you going to just take the L and move on?

Look at the absolute stupidity you are trying to defend. Trump claimed you can declassify by just "thinking" it. OMG! SMH....

So, it's either one of two things.

1) You are mentally incompetent. It's okay, some people are really dumb and it's not really their fault. Look at the Whitaker family in West Virginia, generations of inbreeding left them in a poor state from a mental and physical health standpoint. You couldn't fault them for not understanding how ridiculous it is that the president can telepathically declassify documents even though there's a clear process and rules for it. Some people have just very low IQ and may not be able to comprehend that.

NINTCHDBPICT000737076557.jpg

Option 2 is just plain dishonesty. It's the lack of integrity of actually knowing that you cannot arbitrarily violate all the rules, ownership of records by different agency, chain of custody processes, etc. but becoming complicit in this fraudulent act because you want to protect "your guy". It's loving a political figure more than your own country. It's putting politics ahead of justice.

So, which is it, are you mentally incompetent or just blatantly dishonest?
Can I get a witness from the congregation??!? Could. Not. Have. Said. It. Any. Better!! If they believe a pathological liar like Donald, that shows their true character or the lack thereof.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT