ADVERTISEMENT

October Suprise?

Yet another influencer being paid by Russia to sow discord in our elections and you buy it hook, line and sinker....just like you did about the fake horse sperm nonsense. If you really hoped it wasn't true, you wouldn't broadcast it without confirmation, so basically you're full of shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Cabotiger
Yet another influencer being paid by Russia to sow discord in our elections and you buy it hook, line and sinker....just like you did about the fake horse sperm nonsense. If you really hoped it wasn't true, you wouldn't broadcast it without confirmation, so basically you're full of shit.

You truly are an embarrassment to upright humans. 😂😂
As I said before , you’re an easy target for having a lack of critical thinking .
How is it you can function in normal society? It’s okay if you park in handicap parking but remember it’s for physical handicap and not for mental handicap.

Reactions: PalmettoTiger1
You truly are an embarrassment to upright humans. 😂😂
As I said before , you’re an easy target for having a lack of critical thinking .
How is it you can function in normal society? It’s okay if you park in handicap parking but remember it’s for physical handicap and not for mental handicap.
I got the feeling he is on Ukraine's payroll just like 2 of the idiots that tried to off Trump. I mean he cant stop pushing their propaganda. Ive noticed he still hasn't gone to Ukraine to fight beside them yet. But he wants our tax dollars and our troops to be sent...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT