ADVERTISEMENT

WELL - WE ARE ALL IMBECILES -

GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Rare if ever NATIONAL TV BROADCAST of Administration briefing to Biden/Harris on preparation for Milton Hurricane Florida but ended up a Biden rant about "misinformation" or better known as any thought/belief that differs from Kamala/Biden/People (pronouns to be determined) ON THEVIEW -

WRITTEN, REHEARSED,REVIEWED, REHEARSED,REVIEWED , ACTED OUT ON NATIONAL TV

SORRY BOUT THE PRESENTATION - MY FRUSTRATION DID SHOW -

Rare if ever NATIONAL TV BROADCAST of Administration briefing to Biden/Harris on preparation for Milton Hurricane Florida but ended up a Biden rant about "misinformation" or better known as any thought/belief that differs from Kamala/Biden/People (pronouns to be determined) ON THEVIEW -

WRITTEN, REHEARSED,REVIEWED, REHEARSED,REVIEWED , ACTED OUT ON NATIONAL TV

SORRY BOUT THE PRESENTATION - MY FRUSTRATION DID SHOW -

So you believe that the dems are controlling the weather to attack republican voters?

I can't decide if Biden and Harris are the two most incompetent/senile people on the planet or if they are the most dastardly brilliant combo to ever head the Illuminati that controls all aspects of modern life. Just too close to call at the moment. I am currently reading my Trump bible that was printed in China for $3 and marked up to $60 here for us American rubes, so I hope to arrive at a conclusion shortly.

Personally speaking, if the Democrats have become so all powerful that they now possess space lasers and the ability to create and control hurricanes, then I got it give it to them. I mean, how does that not deserve a round of applause and our humble respect? Humans have been chasing the power to control Mother Nature since the dawn of civilization and now we’ve achieved it! What an incredible time to be alive.

Personally speaking, if the Democrats have become so all powerful that they now possess space lasers and the ability to create and control hurricanes, then I got it give it to them. I mean, how does that not deserve a round of applause and our humble respect? Humans have been chasing the power to control Mother Nature since the dawn of civilization and now we’ve achieved it! What an incredible time to be alive.
I mean can a cure for baldness be far behind this ability to create and control hurricanes?

About to get my Charlie Whitehurst flow back. Feels good man!

• Haha
Reactions: southerncaltiger
I do believe that if they could they damn well would!!

Some republicans have accused the democrats of controlling the weather to attack republican voters. Biden called that misinformation. And this angered you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT