ADVERTISEMENT

Oh Fani

Joe Cobb

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Nov 6, 2008
Lawdy

Short version, the Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis on Sunday defended the special prosecutor overseeing the Donald Trump election interference case amid bombshell allegations the two are having an “improper” relationship.

She doesn’t deny the relationship, but says bringing it up is racism. Since no one is criticizing the other prosecutors she has hired who are white.

BUT those two other prosecutors have been paid 43k and 73k.

Her bedmate? Almost 700k.

If there was a case against Trump in Georgia, she has screwed it… literally

Lawdy

Short version, the Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis on Sunday defended the special prosecutor overseeing the Donald Trump election interference case amid bombshell allegations the two are having an “improper” relationship.

She doesn’t deny the relationship, but says bringing it up is racism. Since no one is criticizing the other prosecutors she has hired who are white.

The Trump part isn't even the worst part. She was paying the same law firm for TAINT work, meaning she has them review cases for attorney/client privileged information and then is sleeping with one of the partners on the side. If the state decides to pursue this (and they should as it's a massive ethics violation) then you might see a bunch of her convictions get overturned. At the very least, you're going to see a bunch of appeals.

The fact that her lover and her both were at the white house days before the indictment should tell America where the push to indict Trump is coming from. Whether you like Trump or not, 4 + indictments all timed to go to trial during the course of campaigning should be eye opening. The NY fraud case is over a loan that occurred in 2011, in which the bankers are stating there was no fraud. That case could have been brought to the courts anytime other than 2016-2020.

Also, the statute of limitations was allowed to expire for Hunter's tax fraud from 2014/15 but not in this case from 2011, 2012.

Her excuse was “but I’m a Black woman”. Pathetic and an insult to all other black women.

The dial will be turned up to maximum irony and she will face jail time. Would be hilarious!
Actually, even worse is her claim that she doesn't have to be perfect. When you have the power to lock a person up for large chunks of their life, I'm afraid you do have to be perfect, at least when it comes to ethics and cheating to send someone away.

Having a few glasses of wine, deciding you're not drunk and getting a DUI on the way home is not being perfect. What she did was 100% calculated and planned over a period of time.

Who didn't see the race card coming?

Lawdy

If all allegations are true, then she should be canned. It does not change the evidence against trumpty and his co-conspirators. The evidence is what drew the indictments. The evidence is what caused 4 of the 19 indicted to plead guilty. Those four cannot go to court and withdraw their guilty pleas because the DA was boning one of the prosecutors.

When she resigns, another will take up the case. Same thing if she got hit by a car.

If all allegations are true, then she should be canned. It does not change the evidence against trumpty and his co-conspirators. The evidence is what drew the indictments. The evidence is what caused 4 of the 19 indicted to plead guilty. Those four cannot go to court and withdraw their guilty pleas because the DA was boning one of the prosecutors.

When she resigns, another will take up the case. Same thing if she got hit by a car.

If she is canned, the whole case must be thrown out. New charges can be brought by a differnt DA if they so choose, but all of her work is tainted.

If she is canned, the whole case must be thrown out. New charges can be brought by a differnt DA if they so choose, but all of her work is tainted.

That’s not how it works. It would not work that way for any other defendant. The evidence is the evidence. If Trump could claim that the evidence of his crimes was ill gotten, then that is a different story. But two adults having sex with each other has nothing to do with the evidence.

Last edited:
That’s not how it works. It would not work that way for any other defendant. The evidence is the evidence. If Trump could claim that the evidence of his crimes was ill gotten, then that is a different story. But two adults having sex with each other has nothing to do with the evidence.
Not so fast, my little friend.

Reactions: fatpiggy
four people have pleaded guilty. That has nothing to do with the DA's choice in sexual partners.
They got the small fish to flip.
Wonder who the big fish will be?

OGC.cac009c655a85977a6cae6ac2949c296

Actually she has already been thrown off another case in which she held a political fundraiser for the Democrat running against someone she was investigating.

If these charges prove true, any misconduct in hiring someone to assist with the prosecution would be grounds for not only being removed from the case, but all other cases come under review.

four people have pleaded guilty. That has nothing to do with the DA's choice in sexual partners.
That's not the issue.

Any misconduct in choosing, paying, or getting special favors from hiring someone to assist in these cases will have them overturned, or pleads thrown out.

It's not the sexual part thats the big fish here. That's just the unethical part. The 43K vs 650K payments are a big piece; the vacations that were paid for by tax money funneled to a lover... thats a big piece.

AND, keep in mind she has already been removed from a prosecution of a Trump supporter because she held/hosted a fundraiser for his democratic opponent.

The question of ethics will need to be answered... and if unethical conduct is validated, then any further prosecutions will be removed from her leadership and all other cases will come under review.

This isn't a nothing burger.

Brian Kemp (who would testify FOR Willis' case) is already up in arms over this.

These new allegations come on the heels of this fiasco last July.

Willis hosted a fundraiser and donated to a political opponent of someone she was investigating

A judge in Fulton County, Georgia, has granted a motion by a Republican candidate for lieutenant governor to disqualify District Attorney Fani Willis from targeting him in her criminal probe into former President Donald Trump and allies' efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 election.

Superior Court Judge Robert McBurney on Monday barred Willis from building a case against Burt Jones, a state senator running for lieutenant governor, after she hosted a fundraiser backing Democratic candidate Charlie Bailey in his runoff against another Democratic challenger who ultimately lost, Kwanza Hall.

McBurney said Willis’ taking part in the fundraiser was “harmful” to the integrity of the investigation.

Any decision the district attorney makes about Senator Jones in connection with the grand jury investigation is necessarily infected by it,” the judge wrote, adding that any effort to focus specifically on Jones, even if it were justified, would prompt “entirely reasonable concerns of politically motivated persecution.”

Willis’ interest in Jones stems from some state Republicans’ efforts after the 2020 election to create an alternate slate of 16 presidential electors even after an official vote count showed Trump had lost by thousands of votes. Jones is one of the “fake electors” named as targets in the investigation.

McBurney said an additional decision by Willis to donate privately to Bailey’s campaign was not disqualifying in itself, as Jones’ counsel had argued, but he said the move “added to the weight of the conflict created by the more extensive, direct, public and job-related campaign work the district attorney performed on behalf of candidate Bailey.”

So she has the bad optics thing already hanging over her head.

Again, its NOT just the relationship, but how he was hired, paid, and utilized.
She clearly did not hire the best for the role, she hired her lover... THAT is a breach in ethics.

Actually she has already been thrown off another case in which she held a political fundraiser for the Democrat running against someone she was investigating.

If these charges prove true, any misconduct in hiring someone to assist with the prosecution would be grounds for not only being removed from the case, but all other cases come under review.

I have no doubt she will ultimately be removed from the case, but the case will go on. There will likely be reviews, but unless trumpty can prove prosecutorial misconduct in the actual investigation, the only thing he will be able to do is delay the proceedings. (which is really what he wants).

I am sure Kemp is pissed, he should be bc a government employee was wasting tax payer dollars. Also, he is getting hammered by magas every day for not making this all go away in the first place.

Let's look at another example. Let's say I decided to drink a bottle of bourbon at lunch, and then drove my car at 100mph in a school zone. A couple of officers see me and give chase, and ultimately I end up crashing right into the elementary school. I am arrested by the two officers, and they investigate the scene.

Later, it comes out that the two officers had been having an affair, and in fact, the female had been blowing the male officer when I drove by. In addition, they were taking money and drugs from the evidence locker and spending it on themselves. They are ultimately fired for those offenses.

Should all charges against me be dropped?

Just to add to potential problems for Ms. Fannie

It is called the BAR ASSOCIATION

she may be found in default of her legal oath to the state and have problems with her conduct as an officer of the court

But what do I know

Just eating popcorn and sipping tea

Reactions: loveoysters
I have no doubt she will ultimately be removed from the case, but the case will go on. There will likely be reviews, but unless trumpty can prove prosecutorial misconduct in the actual investigation, the only thing he will be able to do is delay the proceedings. (which is really what he wants).

I am sure Kemp is pissed, he should be bc a government employee was wasting tax payer dollars. Also, he is getting hammered by magas every day for not making this all go away in the first place.

Let's look at another example. Let's say I decided to drink a bottle of bourbon at lunch, and then drove my car at 100mph in a school zone. A couple of officers see me and give chase, and ultimately I end up crashing right into the elementary school. I am arrested by the two officers, and they investigate the scene.

Later, it comes out that the two officers had been having an affair, and in fact, the female had been blowing the male officer when I drove by. In addition, they were taking money and drugs from the evidence locker and spending it on themselves. They are ultimately fired for those offenses.

A good defense lawyer will bring up the blow job in court to show the police were not paying attention and were distracted and made a series of bad judgments including the blow job

Lawyer will work all kinds of angles

Would hate to have to convince jury especially one that might want to set the guy free if there were problems with the witnesses even if they were police.

Just my 2 cents that really means nothing

Eventually it will be up to a Judge to decide if these things proceed... BUT the issue at hand is how the case was built and how the DA assembled the people to build the case.

In your analogy, yeah the charges could be dropped. Wouldn't agree with it, but it possible as they wouldn't have been able to give chase if they hadn't been where they were fooling around. Or if you were convicted the verdict could be vacated because of their actions.

AND every other case they had handled would be called into question... and possibly the verdict will be vacated. Doesn't exonerate an individual... but they are no longer convicted.

Every legal expert sees this action by Fani as very damaging to her case. If she is kicked off the case, then this calls into question every bit of evidence she has collected. And the presumption of fair and balanced has gone out the door.

Again, don't look at this as a romantic partner issue.

Issue is the DA bypassed SOP about hiring because of a romantic interest. The pay is skewed towards her lover in a substantial way. She benefited from the pay to her lover. She hired someone unqualified to do the job because of her romantic interest. And then, the argument can be... can he be fair and unbalanced in his pursuit of the truth while being romantically involved with his boss.

This case is hanging by a thread because of these actions.

Stephen Gillers, a professor emeritus at New York University Law School who has written extensively about legal and judicial ethics, said a closer look at Willis’ decision-making is needed before it can be determined whether the indictment should be dismissed

If the allegations are true, Gillers said, “Willis was conflicted in the investigation and prosecution of this case” and wasn’t able to bring the sort of “independent professional judgment” her position requires.

“That does not mean that her decisions were in fact improperly motivated,” Gillers said in an e-mail. “It does mean that the public and the state, as her client, could not have the confidence in the independent judgment that her position required her to exercise.”

The filing alleges that Willis and Wade have been involved in a romantic relationship that began before Wade was appointed special prosecutor. It says they traveled together to Napa Valley and Florida, and they cruised the Caribbean together using tickets Wade purchased from Norwegian and Royal Caribbean cruise lines

The motion said the checks sent to Wade from Fulton County and his subsequent purchase of vacations for Willis could amount to honest services fraud, a federal crime in which a vendor gives kickbacks to an employer. It is also possible this could be prosecuted under the federal racketeering statute.

Willis and Wade, the motion contends, “have been engaged in an improper, clandestine personal relationship during the pendency of this case, which has resulted in the special prosecutor, and, in turn, the district attorney, profiting significantly from this prosecution at the expense of the taxpayers.

Another problem with Wade’s appointment is that it was not approved by the Fulton board of commissioners as required by law, the motion said. The motion also questions Wade’s credentials, contending he has never prosecuted a felony case. (Wade was an assistant solicitor for Cobb County in 1999. The office handles misdemeanor cases.)

Last edited:
The bigger question WHY would a Ga. State prosecutor meet with the WH when it's a state case ? Never mind more proof Biden and his cronies are behind all of the charges.

No way I will ever vote for another democrat again at Local, State , or Federal level .

Last edited:
The bigger question WHY would a Ga. State prosecutor meet with the WH went it's a state case ? Never mind more proof Biden and his cronies are behind all of the charges.

No way I will ever vote for another democrat again at Local, State , or Federal level .

Bets on who makes jail first

Fani or Trump

Betting on Fani

Jail or Bail ...🤔

Fani has a much more serious problem than Trump whether she knows it or not.

She can be disbarred and that will be the KISS OF DEATH

Not to be racism but pragmatic.

There are times that one cannot be black enough to survive corruption.

I think this is one of those times.

If her corruption was limited to Atlanta, she could break all kinds of laws and the black Mafia in Atlanta would protect her. Being a Democrat she has a huge runway of allowing corruption and double standards in corruption when compared to a Republican.

If she were a Black Republican every fake news media source in the country would be beating her down.

To be clear if it is clear that a person committed crimes then equal prosecution opportunity is what I believe in.

I work in retirement with all types of folks and races and I see it all. There are honest and dishonest people all across the board so my seemingly calling out Black Folk is to be just transparent as there are many Black Folk who are very honest and have high integrity.

Fani Willis is just not in that group.

She will probably skate just because she has BLACK PRIVILEDGE.

Again, don't look at this as a romantic partner issue.

Issue is the DA bypassed SOP about hiring because of a romantic interest. The pay is skewed towards her lover in a substantial way. She benefited from the pay to her lover. She hired someone unqualified to do the job because of her romantic interest. And then, the argument can be... can he be fair and unbalanced in his pursuit of the truth while being romantically involved with his boss.

This case is hanging by a thread because of these actions.

Stephen Gillers, a professor emeritus at New York University Law School who has written extensively about legal and judicial ethics, said a closer look at Willis’ decision-making is needed before it can be determined whether the indictment should be dismissed

If the allegations are true, Gillers said, “Willis was conflicted in the investigation and prosecution of this case” and wasn’t able to bring the sort of “independent professional judgment” her position requires.

“That does not mean that her decisions were in fact improperly motivated,” Gillers said in an e-mail. “It does mean that the public and the state, as her client, could not have the confidence in the independent judgment that her position required her to exercise.”

The filing alleges that Willis and Wade have been involved in a romantic relationship that began before Wade was appointed special prosecutor. It says they traveled together to Napa Valley and Florida, and they cruised the Caribbean together using tickets Wade purchased from Norwegian and Royal Caribbean cruise lines

The motion said the checks sent to Wade from Fulton County and his subsequent purchase of vacations for Willis could amount to honest services fraud, a federal crime in which a vendor gives kickbacks to an employer. It is also possible this could be prosecuted under the federal racketeering statute.

Willis and Wade, the motion contends, “have been engaged in an improper, clandestine personal relationship during the pendency of this case, which has resulted in the special prosecutor, and, in turn, the district attorney, profiting significantly from this prosecution at the expense of the taxpayers.

Another problem with Wade’s appointment is that it was not approved by the Fulton board of commissioners as required by law, the motion said. The motion also questions Wade’s credentials, contending he has never prosecuted a felony case. (Wade was an assistant solicitor for Cobb County in 1999. The office handles misdemeanor cases.)

If these allegations against her are true, I hope she gets punished to the fullest extent. Disbarment, jail, whatever. Her claiming racism is as ridiculous as the claims of immunity and "election interference" coming from trump.

And here is where we probably differ... I also hope her case against trump proceeds. Given that four people have already pleaded guilty to crimes, I believe there were crimes committed here, and trump should have a day in court, so to speak, to gauge how involved he was in committing them. I would hate to see her poor judgement give him a pass for potential criminal activity aimed at destroying our democratic process.

Fani has a much more serious problem than Trump whether she knows it or not.

She can be disbarred and that will be the KISS OF DEATH

Not to be racism but pragmatic.

There are times that one cannot be black enough to survive corruption.

I think this is one of those times.

If her corruption was limited to Atlanta, she could break all kinds of laws and the black Mafia in Atlanta would protect her. Being a Democrat she has a huge runway of allowing corruption and double standards in corruption when compared to a Republican.

If she were a Black Republican every fake news media source in the country would be beating her down.

To be clear if it is clear that a person committed crimes then equal prosecution opportunity is what I believe in.

I work in retirement with all types of folks and races and I see it all. There are honest and dishonest people all across the board so my seemingly calling out Black Folk is to be just transparent as there are many Black Folk who are very honest and have high integrity.

Fani Willis is just not in that group.

She will probably skate just because she has BLACK PRIVILEDGE.
You nailed it.

The american judicial system always favors blacks over whites. Rich white people are being punished right and left for crimes all the time. The jails are full of them.

• Haha
Reactions: WapPride and dpic73
If these allegations against her are true, I hope she gets punished to the fullest extent. Disbarment, jail, whatever. Her claiming racism is as ridiculous as the claims of immunity and "election interference" coming from trump.

And here is where we probably differ... I also hope her case against trump proceeds. Given that four people have already pleaded guilty to crimes, I believe there were crimes committed here, and trump should have a day in court, so to speak, to gauge how involved he was in committing them. I would hate to see her poor judgement give him a pass for potential criminal activity aimed at destroying our democratic process.
Take off your blinders and look at this using common sense. It's all BS. Not one legitimate crime to be seen in the Fulton case.

Take off your blinders and look at this using common sense. It's all BS. Not one legitimate crime to be seen in the Fulton case.

Ms Ellis pleaded guilty to one felony charge of aiding and abetting false statements and writings.

Chesebro pleaded guilty to one felony – conspiracy to commit filing false documents

Syndey Powell pleaded guilty to six misdemeanors accusing her of conspiring to intentionally interfere with the performance of election duties.

Scott Hall pleaded guilty to five counts of conspiracy to commit intentional interference with performance of an election.

Reactions: dpic73
Ms Ellis pleaded guilty to one felony charge of aiding and abetting false statements and writings.

Chesebro pleaded guilty to one felony – conspiracy to commit filing false documents

Syndey Powell pleaded guilty to six misdemeanors accusing her of conspiring to intentionally interfere with the performance of election duties.

Scott Hall pleaded guilty to five counts of conspiracy to commit intentional interference with performance of an election.
Blah blah blah. You are not stupid(I think?) So presumably you understand legal strategy.

Reactions: PalmettoTiger1

I am an advocate of the constitution and law.

Pursue the case if the facts warrant. We do not differ at all in that regard.

And if proven guilty… then adherence to the law and subsequent prosecution, conviction, and sentencing.

All good with that.

To enforce the law… one must adhere to it.

I’m deeply disturbed that what is happening here is an injustice to all of it. And it cheapens us the most.

You nailed it.

The american judicial system always favors blacks over whites. Rich white people are being punished right and left for crimes all the time. The jails are full of them.

Yep the jails are full of black people who committed a crime, were charged , tried and found guilty

Your problem seems to be we need to have equity in the criminal justice system

You do understand what I am saying

Probably not however I will help you

More crimes are committed by blacks against blacks than blacks against whites

If we could get the innocent black people to stop complaining about being raped murdered suffering violence , robbery , abuse we could solve the over crowding of jails by black folks

I live in a predominantly black population which usually has at least 1 murder per day or so black on black

Now to be clear there are lots of wonderful black folk where I live however we have a good share of people who violate laws because of sympathy and help to them from people like yourself

Congratulate yourself for being a part of the problem

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
I am an advocate of the constitution and law.

Pursue the case if the facts warrant. We do not differ at all in that regard.

And if proven guilty… then adherence to the law and subsequent prosecution, conviction, and sentencing.

All good with that.

To enforce the law… one must adhere to it.

I’m deeply disturbed that what is happening here is an injustice to all of it. And it cheapens us the most.

Dear Joe

I feel like you are a fish out of water

Diving into cesspool like this thread just does not seem you but then if one remains silent then we accept what we get

You are so in agreement with me on adhering to law by the people enforcing the law is critical

I am involved in a situation where I had to penalize myself in regards to a legal situation to make sure i showed myself no bias

To be Jesus you have to be the example and not conduct conduct where do as I say and not as I do

Ms. Willis deserves disbarment

Doubt she gets it because of her Black Priviledge

You nailed it.

I agree that rich white powerful white people are putting themselves above the law

Start with Joe and Hunter Biden and tge Biden family along with many elitist Democrats who are using the law as a weapon not as a form of justice

So only laws for thee and not for me

Again your EQUITY IN LAWS

For the non-retards. If this is true, it's serious and she needs to lose her job and possibly be prosecuted herself. Also if this is true, it has ZERO bearing on this criminal trial.

For the non-retards. If this is true, it's serious and she needs to lose her job and possibly be prosecuted herself. Also if this is true, it has ZERO bearing on this criminal trial.

For once we will agree

The prosecutor has serious ethical issues that are linked to her office which should have her removed disbarred and charged with financial crimes

Although I disagree with the charges against Trump that matter is a separate issue that needs to now have a NEW ATTORNEY appointed to handle the prosecution

The new prosecutor will have to deal with the issue of has the case been compromised

Her conduct may destroy the case

That however is for another day and not for saying she’s bad so therefore the case she started is bad

The Trump case needs to be on the merits of the case

Which I think are dubious but in respect to lawful procedures must be litigated

This is incorrect.

The charges ere brought against the defendants based on evidence collected and presented by the staff that the DA assembled. IF there is impropriety in how the staff was chosen, paid, and managed... then the very evidence would be considered inadmissible and the whole process would have to start over.

And even the thought that there has been improper behavior in regards to pay, kickbacks, and unqualified personnel hired because of a romantic interest, then how can you find an impartial jury to listen to this case?

These charges have a huge bearing on this case, hence WHY even the most ardent never Trumper are concerned about the ripples of this.

Even the judge has said, they have to get to the bottom of these charges before ANYTHING else can move forward. So its already had some bearing on the case.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT