ADVERTISEMENT

Olefastball

nytigerfan

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2004
@OleFastball , GITT.

As a reminder, I bet you that the dems would maintain control of the senate (which has now happened). The loser would spend the next 12 months not posting on TI.

First, let me applaud you for being the only person who had the balls to accept my ban bet. You have much more cajones than your counterparts like @Cocks are Number 1 , who despite not having the balls to make the bet, still talked trash until the end.

Second, I am really looking forward to watching the trump cult members battle the moderate republicans on this board the next two years.

That being said, if you would prefer to let me pick your avatar for the next 12 months, we can do that.

I think the avatar pick is a much better option than the “ban”. We should always encourage discourse, listening to people with a different opinion / perspective is important to understand them.

Having said that, may I suggest a Liz Cheney or Adam Kinzinger picture for the avatar? Whether we agree or not with their politics, they were censured by the GOP for having the balls to stand up to Trump and his insurrection. While other pictures may be even more fun (AOC lol), these two would have a bit of meaning :)

@OleFastball , GITT.

As a reminder, I bet you that the dems would maintain control of the senate (which has now happened). The loser would spend the next 12 months not posting on TI.

First, let me applaud you for being the only person who had the balls to accept my ban bet. You have much more cajones than your counterparts like @Cocks are Number 1 , who despite not having the balls to make the bet, still talked trash until the end.

Second, I am really looking forward to watching the trump cult members battle the moderate republicans on this board the next two years.

That being said, if you would prefer to let me pick your avatar for the next 12 months, we can do that.

Thank you for giving him this option - it's the right thing to do, but I hate it that I have to stop trying to find the best Bye Felicia meme. 😅

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT